►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest skylovetop

sorry to cut your post..

your right cl's partner and dara's partner were

twins..i was looking at the other one..

and i finally saw it...

o geezz thanx for the rep...heheh thats why they look a like...coz theyre effin twins...both are hot and handsome do u happen to know the twins name?...hahaha..never seen them before in some yg perf...i bet they are new to YG or i guess new trainees???/hehehe

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkdreamer

I hope someone can rip out their performances from instiz. It's premium HD omg!!!

Go Away - THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME! It's so fun to watch. It was a joy just seeing them having so much fun. I get goosebumps almost every moment I think of that really cool choreography. I'm really surprised how Dara and Bom kept their singing so perfect despite all the jumping and partying. It's quite tiring I think? Kudos to all of them for hitting the notes (dara esp...i have a soft spot for her ahhaha...since people keep saying she cant sing...WHATEVER!)

Clap Your Hands - LOVE the stage omg!!! The jungle theme is so apt but I know it's probably gonna be once off. I think their gonna have their hoodies on from next week onwards but nonetheless, THEY WERE FIERCE! Dara really really has improved so much not just vocals but charisma as well. I find myself not just focusing on CL who is Ms.Lioness ahha.

Can't Nobody - Maybe I was expecting too much from this pre-recorded stage but I was sightly disappointed in the way it was executed. The rap wasnt really complete by CL but then again, if it was, shed probably die from all that. i thought the stage behind could have a screen showing space but i guess not. In any case, Bom stealed the show for this one, her vocals really stand out in the melody. But i think, this was the performance where they looked THE BEST.

Guest itszmaeee

Now I know why YG blocked the CLAP YOUR HANDS videos. BOMMIE was wearing a different attire. If you look at what CL DARA and MINZY was wearing, they wore the jungle[scene] attire, but Bommie was wearing the hiphop one from the first scene on the music video. Now that makes sense. Either that or YG is just confused and have nothing to do.

^ but even so why does he need to block it?? lol YG is really random at times hahaha

I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCES SOO MUCH!

They've really improved! esp. bom and dara, they sounds strong and confidence in GO Away i can hear Dara clearly ^^

Clap Ur Hands = FIERCE

GO AWAY = FUN, ENERGETIC

CANT NOBODY = FUNKY, CHIC

THEY NAILED THEM ALL~!

COMEBACK STAGE WAS AMAZING~

CLAP YOUR HANDS :

The girls did well in depicting

what they had done in the mv.

& for some reasons I feel that DARA

was super cool during her last solo

verse with the bench.

GO AWAY :

What more can I say?

The choreagraphy is so smooth

& something totally new. No doubt

the performances really depicts the

atmosphere of the song so well - just want to

dance & being on the random mode.

Yes,I saw a guy got the chance

of putting his hands on our DARA unnie's waist. :blink:

Dangg! The reaction of the fans when

CL leadah pour the cup of water onto the guy was super epic~ :w00t:

CAN'T NOBODY:

The girls did fine even

singing the autotune parts live.You know

how many artistes tend to sound

rather off & weird when singing to the autotune

parts live.But they awed me to the extreme side

I love how the girls just move onto

the front stage & go their own random stuff.

This comeback stage is super lively

& full of energy all around.

It is as if,for a moment I feel

that I am watching their mini concert.

Thank you,2NE1 for giving

us such superb & gorgeous perfs. :wub:

o geezz thanx for the rep...heheh thats why they look a like...coz theyre effin twins...both are hot and handsome do u happen to know the twins name?...hahaha..never seen them before in some yg perf...i bet they are new to YG or i guess new trainees???/hehehe

that's what i am thinking too..

maybe some of these back up dancers

were trainees..coz they look

like so young...

but wat i heard was there was a seperate

training for those back up dancers to be..

Guest deceitful.reverie

Guys, don't just talk about their dancers. That's considered spam.

Anyway, the performances were really great. The choreography and the formations were amazing, and I like Go Away's the most. I also like the last part of Can't Nobody's. Minji improved a lot too; she was looking at the camera more often and her expressions were good. Dara sang well in Clap Your Hands and Go Away, but she needs to practice more for Can't Nobody. Bom and CL still need to learn how to 'perform' even if the camera's not specifically focusing on them but captures them nonetheless. All in all, it's a good comeback, and I'm sure they'll do even better in the upcoming ones.

Can't wait for 2NE1 tv!

edit:

I agree with Dada; the girls did well singing the 'autotuned' parts. :)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

wow after their performance

GO AWAY is now #1 on realtime charts

yay i love this performace the most

everything just perfect,and everyone sang really well

Clap Your hands,is ok i think the background music was too loud for Bommie's part but nonetheless they also did great

Can't Nobody <3

PYH2010091205320005300_P2.jpg

Dream concert??

Guest skylovetop

Guys, don't just talk about their dancers. That's considered spam.

Anyway, the performances were really great. The choreography and the formations were amazing, and I like Go Away's the most. I also like the last part of Can't Nobody's. Minji improved a lot too; she was looking at the camera more often and her expressions were good. Dara sang well in Clap Your Hands and Go Away, but she needs to practice more for Can't Nobody. Bom and CL still need to learn how to 'perform' even if the camera's not specifically focusing on them but captures them nonetheless. All in all, it's a good comeback, and I'm sure they'll do even better in the upcoming ones.

Can't wait for 2NE1 tv!

hehee so sorry i forgot...yg dancers are awesome same as the girls..ikr...well they did pretty good today....i so love Go AWAy....

GO AWAY performance definitely catch everyone attention~! all the girls sound awesome there and

the 360 club dance is refreshing and soo fun ^^ it's my most favourite song and performance out of the three!

Clap Ur Hands is just hands down fierce! no one can do it like 2NE1 :lol:

LOVE CANT NOBODY MV!! Magnae is simply stunning there, and woah CL rocking that blonde hair like no other

gosh, i miss seeing them onstage soo much! THEY'RE FINALLY BACK!

hehee so sorry i forgot...yg dancers are awesome same as the girls..ikr...well they did pretty good today....i so love Go AWAy....

me too..im so sorry..

btw..its on repeat on my pc...

hahaha..i can't stop watching it..

we can see yg's signature style in performing...

Guest skylovetop

me too..im so sorry..

btw..its on repeat on my pc...

hahaha..i can't stop watching it..

we can see yg's signature style in performing...

yeah, its on a repeat...cant stop playing too..

Im really rooting this song to win so many awards...its like I DOnt Care 2..

on the other hand, cant nobody and clap your hands are awesome too but Go away is my jam..love it to pieces..kekekekek :wub:

4q3h8g.jpg

whats funny is that the gliter was thrown on her not the guy :lol:

Ok i just deleted a stupid guy from my facebook friends list because he said something mean about Minzy fury.gif

I think if YG had to chose one title track it should be GO AWAY, seriously i didnt blink in this performance and all of them sang really well

EDIT : wtf they r number two on hanteo :tears:

OHMYFREAKINGGAHO!!!!!!duude now i have to backtrack like 20pages.. BlackJacks are amazing<3

anyhow, wow! loved the comeback perfs!! gotta say i enjoyed Go away and Clap ur hands the most. esp Go Away. the whole concept was just amazing. :D

Guest itszmaeee

4q3h8g.jpg

whats funny is that the gliter was thrown on her not the guy :lol:

Ok i just deleted a stupid guy from my facebook friends list because he said something mean about Minzy fury.gif

I think if YG had to chose one title track it should be GO AWAY, seriously i didnt blink in this performance and all of them sang really well

I know right? I definitely think Go Away should be on full solid promotions. Not that I don't like Clap Your Hands or Can't Nobody, but Go Away just gives off this carefree feeling and I like how the girls were having fun on stage. Clap Your Hands and Can't Nobody, despite the autotune, was okay. I guess I'm not used to seeing the girls doing hardcore dance movements and at the same time singing. It's a hard thing to do, really. But I applause the girls for making it work. I know their next upcoming performances would improve. That's how it was before. Seriously though I was even more nervous than the girls. I was just soo happy that they're back.

Anyways, the girls are being criticized for the 3-stage-performances. Saying all this bad things how they paid SBS a lot of money, SBS is biased etc. I hope those stupid reporters keep in mind that this is only for their comeback stages. Seriously GET REAL! Biased my butt. I'd like to see you all call those future artists biased when they try to do this tactic.

Archived