►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

Any idea about Hanteo?

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS BEING A YG FAN IS THE WAITING. WAITING. WAITING.

They are still number 1, but if you're asking for the numbers of albums sold, then that I'm not sure of. And their mini-album went up to #3. I think it's the daily chart, not sure.

fhfhfgfg.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

YG is late again.. haha.. oh well...

i saw hanteo this morning.. they are number 1.. while their mini album was surprisingly number 3..

but i can't see how many copies they have sold for the first day..

Guest toozdae08

^

If you have an account at Hanteo you can see all album sales but I guess someone hasn't been posted it yet. Oh well, I'll be patient. Can't be a YG stan without some patience

Guest funkdreamer

Wow it boosted sales for their mini album too which was more than a year ago. I think everyone (or at least the majority) in Korea is having a 2NE1 high now. Garh I can't stand waiting on...I'm gonna leave home soon and WHEN IS IT COMING OUT! If im gonna view it on iPad, it's gonna be of such low quality and I'm gonna be so pissed. It's so undeserving to watch their MVs in LQ really.

Im loving the album more and more as we speak. Im Busy is just so out-of-this-world but catchy. If they do have choreo for this, I bet its gonna be so addictive. Meanwhile, SOMEONE MUST TEACH THE CLAP CHOREO ahahha..its definitely the choreo of the year. this year, I havent seen much catchy choreography, like what WG brought on in 2007/8..is Kpop missing on that? hmmm

Guest RSmith021985

Just got my copy from K-Town LA. Got me Bom card inside. :)

Man this 48page book is hot!!!

Time to laminate my poster and hang it on the wall!

Guest juang_bb

and here i am thinking that the video will be out by the time i get home. is YG just waiting for me so i can join the spazz party when it comes out? LOL!!!

YG!!!! why are you always late?!?

anyway, im starting to totally love the album. i downloaded the songs from mnet so i can already jam to it in my ipod since there's no way im waiting for my copy to arrive and knowing YG, who knows when he'll decide to release it in itunes. can't nobody...i admit, i didn't appreciate it at first, but dang! it is one heck of a catchy song for sure! it was stuck in my head all day. no wonder it's topping the charts, it's the kind of song that just creeps into your head without you knowing. lol! im really LOVING go away now, that's why im super eager to see the MV! and well, i loved CYH since the beginning.

^^IKR, I didn't like Can't Nobody at first until I heard the english version.

I think they should make a MV for the english version as well since its effin amazing.

Really getting impatient YG argh. Once BB comes back I think I might lose it. Mental ward here I come.

ITS OUT OMG OMG OMG

Guest lalaleidy

Edit 1---

Opps, already been posted.

OMG! I was suuuuper shock when the guy slapped CL. like, omfg sfhjdshgf! It's pretty simple but I LOVE IT

Edit 2---

I hope this song/mv won't get banned because of 1) the richard simmons word 2) we all know korea is conservative and the mv depicts "violence" (this may not be the case to all)

Guest hayakatsu

just wanna ask ...is this the first time for an artist to have their all songs to be in top 5 or top 10?

it is really amazing how koreans are loving the album.

well, dunno abt KPOP. but for YG? nope, not the first. GD did it with his solo album. got all kills for the whole album within the first hour after releasing. ah~ the power of YGFam. keke^^ am super proud.

grrrr~!!! YG is late againnnn!!!! TT^TT

our cl-roo shouldn't be worried. it's not a srzbzns movie anyway. as long as she keeps bringin that fierrrce attitude, i'll love it anyway. gahh~!!!! i want the MV nowww~!!! TT^TT

[EDIT] OMG it's outtt~!!!! waaa~ waaaa~ waaa~!!!!!!!

Guest itszmaeee

that freakignggggg douch slapped me CL!!! oh my gorjeesss!!! CL, oh my gosh!! Go AWay is just pure amajjinggg!!! CL-ah why did that hot guy slap you?!

Archived