►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

To those BlackJacks who are going to ORDER from YGeSHOP. This is the step-by-step guide on how to order in their site.

GUIDE FOR FOREIGNERS

120,000 Pre-Orders?! Woah! That's the news I want to hear that's why I'm really eager to pre-order. Though pre-orders may not actually reflects on the actual album sales until it was officially sell out on the release date. Because other artists releases figures like 150,000, 200,000, 300,000 on pre-orders but actually sold lesser than that. But based on the rankings of "To Anyone" in these online stores they're doing good. It's safe to say that 120,000 pre-orders is good as SOLD. And they might sell more than that!

How To Support 2NE1 Comeback?

Please visit YGLadies.com they are in process of making tutorials for I-BlackJacks on heping the girls on chart ranking....

What you can do to help as an overseas fan

Below find links to tutorials to assist you in helping with album purchases, downloading, streaming and voting. We also have included tutorials on joining Soribada, SBS, Mnet and possibly KBS. If you are not members of these sites, please join ASAP because the confirmation process takes a few days. As you can see streaming and downloading are VERY VERY important especially on KBS and MNET. Each site has very very specific streaming rules for your streams to count. Please read the tutorials carefully, practice and be prepared to support our girls.

Album Purchases

1.Purchase at YGL (Misic plaza, DVD Heaven and YesAsia albums available available)

2.Music-Plaza.com -- USA ONLY (all CD purchases count on Hanteo Chart; No poster albums.)

3.DVDHeavan.com -- Various Countries (all CD purchases count on Hanteo Chart; Selling out FAST!)

4.Yesasia.com -- Various Countries (Purchases are not counted on Hanteo chart/Goaon Only; No Poster Albums Avail.)

5.YGEshop.com -- Various Countries (all CD purchases count on Hanteo Chart; NO OVERSEAS PREORDERS)

6.Itunes -- Various Countries (Purchases are not counted on Korean charts; GIFTING TUTORIAL HERE!)

TAZANYA@YGL

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesassygirl2

i don't know if anyone has answered this, but does DVDHeaven ship out their posters in poster tubes? or does the poster come folded?

yg-life is updated! woo new teasers! this is from GO AWAY mv shoot!

they look so beautiful/cool/adorable/etc. i can't choose a fav pic, love them alllll!

3093nh2.jpg

20uod4y.jpg

o5ov1e.jpg

rsrn0h.jpg

do05l5.jpg

2r2yh6q.jpg

21y6wh.jpg

2qbeqtc.jpg

swbpmt.jpg

118q0k0.jpg

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/623#more-623

and minzy's bus ad!

minzybusad201009.jpg

"First record! 2NE1 all 3 titles 1st place sweep."

Can't Nobody 1min20second preview is up too

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/625#more-625

WOW New Pics. Minji looks so pretty! The stylist almost always does a great job with her. CL forever looks COOL. I'm warming up to Daras hair and Boms hair but they both look cute!! The MVs all look like they will be REALLY interesting with entertaining plots.

Now for the "Can't Nobody" teaser *mmmmmm* I'm not sure I'm liking it. I mean I'm definitely going to give it some more listens but I dunno about it. Teddy might have gone to far with this one. BUT its just one song and I'm sure the other 5 new songs will make up for it.

Guest toozdae08

CAN'T NOBODY - 1min version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBEqXUA-_-I

Linked here if it isn't embedding

Sorry to say this but I'm not feeling this at all. Has a weird Disco feel to it. Papa Teddy, why are you doing this :( . Go Away better be epic but I'm worried cause he didn't work with Kush on this one. Teddy isn't so great working just by himself. There are very few songs by just him I've liked, thankfully he's produced very few songs by just himself. I wished he had worked with someone else on these songs, except for Fire he produced all of 2NE1's minialbum with Kush. I have never been disappointed with a Teddy co-composition, sadly have with a full Teddy composition. Hopefully this will turn out like YB's Superstar where I hated the teaser to bits but love that song immensely.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I have to say I love love love all of the teaser photos especially Can't Nobody's MV set. They all looks so good! CL seriously have this FIERCE vibe about her everytime I see her! She surely is the fashionista!XD

As for the 1m30s teaser of Can't Nobody, I don't know...<___> I don't think I'll like that track when I heard first the chorus. Now, I already know it'll probably be my least favorite. I'm actually really excited for Go Away cuz it seems like the most "mysterious" track and the director praises alot! So far, the only teaser I like is Clap Your Hands since It Hurts is too slow for my liking...I can't wait for the album now!!!

Guest bluishme

i hope that their mv story focuses on the four girls..

I want them all to have equal screentime..

Can't nobody is fine.. maybe I 'll like it more once I hear the

full song..

edit: after repeating can't nobody teaser.. i started to like this song..

it really grows after repeating it.. loving it..

lets all be positive guys.. 2NE1 comeback is around the corner.. D-2

all we need to do is support our girls :D I love how diverse their songs for

this album.. we waited for almost a year.. now they are back..

THey are once again back to perform and let us all witness how good they are..

2NE1 Fighting!

BLACKJACKS Fighting!

Guest toozdae08

I hope GO AWAY has an IDC feel, S.K. is as tired as we are of autotune and this years highest charting songs haven't used it. A lot of ballads and non-autotuned songs have been getting a lot of love lately. That's what S.K. wants and I want and I hope that 2NE1 doesn't give us another fast pace song. Hopefully Can't Nobody will be their electropop, Clap is their hip hop and Go Away is their R&B pop.

Guest itszmaeee

Definitely Teddy-style. Even just by the song, you can easily say that it's produced by Teddy. No, not because of the autotune, but idk the style of it? As of right now out of all the teasers that's been released, I like It Hurts and Clap Your Hands. Now all we need is GO AWAY and Love is [ouch] then our pleas would be completed. Hopefully the full song of Can't Nobody changes my mind and actually LOVE LOVE it.

Sorry to say this but I'm not feeling this at all. Has a weird Disco feel to it. Papa Teddy, why are you doing this :( . Go Away better be epic but I'm worried cause he didn't work with Kush on this one. Teddy isn't so great working just by himself. There are very few songs by just him I've liked, thankfully he's produced very few songs by just himself. I wished he had worked with someone else on these songs, except for Fire he produced all of 2NE1's minialbum with Kush. I have never been disappointed with a Teddy co-composition, sadly have with a full Teddy composition. Hopefully this will turn out like YB's Superstar where I hated the teaser to bits but love that song immensely.

I kinda agree. Well it sounds like a nice song, but I definitely can't recognize 2NE1's style in this, and I'm not sure if it is a hit material. I don't know what do think once again, I didn't like the teaser of 'Clap Your Hands' either. T__T Seriously, I really really don't want to be disappointed when the full album is out.

Right now I'm starting to think YG should have done just 1 epicly epic title track because it hurts my head to even imagine the girls promoting 2 songs I don't like (hoping that I'll end up loving at least 1). I just hope the full songs are great, but I don't even consider 1m30s teasers... well teasers. I try to stay optimistic though.

On a brighter note, I agree, 'Go Away' better be epic ! I like the MV photos the best. It seems like there will be a cute (or fierce ? lol) storyline in this one.

Guest NV4ever

OMGEE~~ extended teaser of Cant Nobody!!! YG surely wants to keep us hype up till D-Day ^^

hmm...the song is a total club-banger for sure! I like it, and im sure once the MV comes out...im gonna be even

more in love with it! i didnt like Fire teaser before but once the whole song came out...im a fan! :lol:

and the MV BTS Pictures! man, Leader Rin is stunning in blond! she's soo beautiful ^^

So now we have Go Away left, im thinking it would be R&b genre.

Guest Banana Peel

I actually like the song "can't nobody" a lot more now because of the longer teaser, lol. I just wish dara's part wasn't soooo auto tuned o_o hopefully that's only for that part of the song, or else we won't be able to hear her pretty voice well ;___;

YG didn't release any teaser for "go away" , did he ? I'm guessing that song will be a bit more slower tempo like I don't care of In the club? at least I hope so, I want to hear some non auto tuned voices and some of their old sounds too. anything near fire would be great too since it seems like I could NEVER get tired of that song .___. ;

& WHERES 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 T_________T!? gaawwsh I'm getting real impatient. at least give the fans an exact date, not have us wandering in hope all night. well, i'm guessing it won't be out till their comeback day or something. sighhh, i was hoping I could watch it before I sleep tonight, hmph.

Guest Michala01

i don't like the teaser for 'Can't Nobody'. but i love 'It hurts' and 'Clap Your Hands'.

That's how I feel too. I am not really feeling 'Can't Nobody' but who knows maybe my mind will change when I hear the whole song a few times. 

Archived