►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

yes, it's worse since the source is yg-life itself. someone needs to be smarter! it's soooo easy to access their files :/ but i'm anxiously waiting for it to be officially posted so we can spazz together.

and 120k is amazing, i think everyone in kpop has some sort of expectations from our girls. a little scared but really excited! kick butt girls, fighting fighting ya ya yaaa~

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

oh man, i hope there wont be any leaks!! JUST 2 MORE DAYS!~

we have survived waiting for 1 whole year, couple more days wont hurt rite ^^

2NE1 album sales are totally killing the charts rite now! They're moving up on hmv chart too! soo proud ^^

i didnt think the girls have tat many fans in japan since they havent debut there yet, but seeing the pre-orders ranking high, im confident to say 2NE1 gonna conquer Japan...just like they have taken KPOP by storm!

2NE1 TSUNAMI IS HERE!!!

ME2DAY UPDATE

is this already posted??

34hi1e1.jpg

굿 모닝!!!^.^ 이것은.. 망사??? 달옹 배를…부끄부끄 ㅋㅋㅋ 폴라로이드 사진! ㅋ 그나저나 우리 노래들 초큼씩 들어봤죠들~?! 쪼아요?!? 근데 이걸 어쩌나 ㅠㅠ 뮤직비디오 나오면 더 좋을텐데.. 무대보면 더 좋아질텐뎅^^v;; 아이 부끄러~!!!ㅋ홧팅!!!

Good morning!!!^.^ This is.. a fish net??? Dalong's stomach ... embarassed embarassed ke ke ke Polaroid picture! Ke by the way, you guys heard a bit of our songs huh~?! Do you like it?!? But what can be done ㅠㅠ When you guys see the music video you'll probably like it even more.. and even more when you see our performance^^v;; Aiyee I'm embarassed~!!! Ke Fighting!!!

c; GEE @ygl

Guest NV4ever

ohhh Dara, i have no doubt tat the MVs gonna be soo EPIC! JawDropping, stunning, Amazing, only 2NE1!!!

is 2NE1TV gonna air tonight?? Mnet shouldnt postpone it anymore b/c everyone is having the 2NE1TSUNAMI Effect rite now!

TO ANYONE DAEBAK!

Guest RemixeD2ice

All my fellow Blackjacks: I cannot believe we're so close!

2 more days...actually, way less than that.

It's like hanging off your chair, but not quite falling yet. I'm (figuratively) at the EDGE OF MY SEAT!

So unbelievable.

Just looking at their concept photos (which are so amazing) gets me excited. Not to mention the teasers.

AHHHH!!!!!

The wait was so worth it.

2NE1 <3

Guest itszmaeee

@NV4EVER LMAO It was never confirmed that 2NE1 TV is on the 7th. I, too, have always thought it was going to be on the 7th, but its not on the girls' schedule.

@to2lovely Did you get my message?

Guest toozdae08

^

It's also pretty bad quality. I'm waiting for the real version, ppl need to stop trying to ruin things for me. Only like a day and a half left.

Guest itszmaeee

GUYS! "Can't Nobody" radio rip was leaked today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGMkWQRHohA

ITS HERE. YAY!!! IM AT SCHOOL THOUGH SO I CANT LISTEN... cRAP! LOL gotta wait a few hours

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! THAT CRACKED ME UP!!!! I LOVE THE REMIX THOUGH. 2NE1 & KARA FTW!! PWAHAHAHA OMFG!! ITS A REMIX WITH KARA. WOW. RADIO RIP?! PWAHAHAH

Also I can reassure all of you guys that Can't Nobody did not sound even 1% of that 'leaked' song. People need to stop sharing unrelated 2NE1 videos just to get VIEWS and comments on youtube. Seriously.

Guest NV4ever

LOL tat's not 2NE1~!! the beginning yea but it's a kara song!!

lmao cant believe i fell for it~! i was sooo pissed tat it was leaked and was about to go on a rampage! hahaha

Wow, the album is doing great. I hope the digital sale will get the same success.

I have school tomorrow but 2ne1 is keeping me awake!:sweatingbullets:

2 more days...

Archived