►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

ch1nky thanks thanks ^^

so do you know when they will release all the mvs?

all three MV's will be out midnight sept 9 KST :]

i say blackjacks should hold a pre-party waiting for midnight to come that night just to spazz :]]]

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

wat?? 10,000 preorders is definitely not right! they're number 1 on bestseller list right now on various online charts! so it has to be more than that~!

and the amount of media plus netizens coverage for the girls comeback is overwhelming~! ^^

i know they'll be able to reach 100k in sales easy~!

Edit: no they're number 1 on yesasia best seller list too! click on the 7 days tab, b/c their album only available for preorders few days ago so the one they displayed To Anyone at third is for the monthly rank i think

I'm pretty sure pre-orders is more than 10,000 or YGE would not have "announced" it.  Looking at some other articles, I think it's more like 90-120k album pre-orders - definitely looks like there's a missing "0" in translation somewhere.  :)  Sales aside, I'm just really excited for the full songs and the MVs.  Absolutely love the look for "Clap Your Hands" - powerful and not sexy.  And I have to say while all the girls look good, Minji and CL are really killing all the looks.  I think it's because they have the stare (and I think CL can pretty much rock anything and everything thrown at her - she could be in a paper bag and still make it powerful :D). 

Only 3 more days until the album is released - can not wait! 

I'm pretty sure pre-orders is more than 10,000 or YGE would not have "announced" it.  Looking at some other articles, I think it's more like 90-120k album pre-orders - definitely looks like there's a missing "0" in translation somewhere.  :)  Sales aside, I'm just really excited for the full songs and the MVs.  Absolutely love the look for "Clap Your Hands" - powerful and not sexy.  And I have to say while all the girls look good, Minji and CL are really killing all the looks.  I think it's because they have the stare (and I think CL can pretty much rock anything and everything thrown at her - she could be in a paper bag and still make it powerful :D). 

Only 3 more days until the album is released - can not wait! 

I hope thats the case haha

am sure 2ne1 will more than 100k!

I'm thinking they have 120k preorders because the article talks

about how 2NE1 sold 10 million albums last year (and this case

10 million = 100k since that's what they sold last year, so

12 million would mean 120k no?). But let's just wait for the

translations to be sure.

Preorders for 'To Anyone' hit the 120k mark!

With their comeback right around the corner, 2NE1 is once again showing huge success with album sales.

On the 9th, 2NE1 will be officially releasing their first full length album. Last year, 2NE1 made their debut into the idol world with their digital single 'Fire', in May. That year, they released their first mini album and received a lot of love for it. However since they first stepped foot in the idol world, this will be the first time they will be coming out with a full length album.

Out of the full length album, there are 12 songs in total. Amongst these, three of the songs have been set as the title songs - Go Away, Can't Nobody, and Clap your Hands. The album really reflects the attachment and confidence that 2NE1 had regarding their first full length album.

On the 7th in the morning, 2NE1's company, YG Entertainment, reported that fans are, as expected, showing a tremendous amount of interest towards 2NE1's first full length album.

On this day, YG Entertainment representatives told Star News, "Orders are already flooding in for 2NE1's first full length album.", "We have already reached 120 000 pre-orders for the album."

In addition they stated, "Beginning on the 12th with SBS InkiGayo, 2NE1 will be showing an impressive side of them in their performances to make up for the amount that fans have been waiting for 2NE1's first full length album."

Meanwhile, last year, 2NE1 released their mini album with the title song, 'I Don't Care'. Until the end of that year, album sales reached almost 100 000 copies (Based on Hanteo Charts). Out of all the individual albums that went on sale in 2009, after G-Dragon's Heartbreaker' and Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry', 2NE1 placed third in the number of sales, displaying their tremendous power.

Of course, with regards to the individual album sales, they placed first out of all the girl groups. According to 2NE1's agency, the first mini album has exceeded much over 100 000.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100907n03950

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

OMG MY HEART IS BEATING REALLY FAST!!

U GUYS WERE RIGHT!!! AIGOOO again sorry for the wrong info i gave ;[ sticker_pong_c.gif

Guest NV4ever

hahaha i just read the article in YGL, im soo proud~! and happy tat im also part of the 120k hahaha

yayyy Let's GO 2NE1~!!

I want the album to sell over 500k this year! We can do it ^^ GO BUY THE ALBUM BLACKJACKS!

Guest blabennetta

2NE1 hitting the 120K mark is awesome. I hope they get to the top of the album sale by end of the year. It's not easy but I have faith that they will get it.

Guest toozdae08

SO PROUD, SO PROUD :tears:

My babies are killing it, can't wait for their comeback. There were some ppl going around doubting that they can match the success of their first minialbum and they already beat it - 2NE1 IN YOUR FACE, PLOW, NOW TAKE THAT.

I'm also happy to say that I'm part of that 120k cause I already ordered through DVDheaven. I'm so excited for this album and for our girls. They are going to kill it!!! 2NE1 HWAITING!!!

Guest itszmaeee

Hey is it true that there is a 1min 30sec teaser for Can't Nobody? I been seeing that question circulate.

Some fan leaked the song already, but it hasn't gone out that much yet. And yes there is a 1min 30sec teaser for it. And there's quite a few pictures circulating around the web that hasn't been OFFICIALLY released on YG-LIFE.COM, but has been released on one site.

YG needs to take care of that site real good or better yet securely.

Guest chamber

Yg-life is cool and all but the one handling site has to stop loading stuff onto the site until they are actually going post the preview. That is the only way i see them to prevent these hackers. Getting pissed cause Yg is trying really hard not to leak it but the site has been the source of the leaks.

Archived