►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

OMG OMG OMG!!!

'CLAP YOUR HANDS' IS ON REPEAT FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!

I CANT STOP LISTENING!

I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE SONG...

ESPECIALLY DARA'S SMOOTH RAPPING! YEAH! YEAH!

WORK IT GIRL!

THAT'S WHAT 2NE1'S ABOUT...

ALWAYS EVOLVING! NOT JUST STICKING TO ONE THING...

THE GIRL NOW RAPS! WOOHOO!!!

LOVE HER PARTS... MINJI'S TOO! :)

AND THE CHORUS! OH MY! BOM'S VOICE THE BOMB!!!

K-O-R-E-A EH EH EH!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tearjerker

OMG! 2NE1 thread has resurrected!

CYH teaser's been on loop since its release! I can't get enough of Dara's part! She has natural flow and rhythm, she's adds flava to the song! ILY Dara! Can't wait to see you strut your stuff on stage!! Maknae's looking good too, she's getting prettier by day just like her two unnies. Kyaaaa! Please be September 9 now!!

Here are the translations

English Translation of Clap Your Hands

Clap your hands, clap your hands

Clap your hands, everybody clap your hands

Clap your hands, everybody clap your hands

Let go of your worries, concerns and such

And everybody clap your hands

Now let's hold our hands up high (uh-huh)

People who clap loudly are winners today (uh-huh) (2NE1)

Let's play together, hurry and call out everyone who's alone

Let's break free from this suffocating city, everyone go with the beat

We, we are lions that have broken free

I wanna rock your body

Go crazy just for today (oh)

Run until your body feels hot (oh)

When we meet (A-yo)

Hit your hand against mine

G-g-go crazy just for today (oh)

F-f-forget about greed and things like that

When everyone is excited (A-yo) We like a champion

We're all ready (uh-huh)

Clap your hands, clap your hands, everybody throw your hands in the air

Strike up a conversation with the sky

Clap your hands, clap your hands

This is the beginning

K-O-R-E-A-eh-eh-eh

Eh-eh-eh-eh

Eh-eh-eh-eh

Translated by elise & GEE @ ygladies.com

Love it.

Guest jadeal_17

It's about time! The Kpop grounds will start to shake once again as the fearless foursome is set to their comeback!

^LOL. Now why did I start my rant like I'm writing an article~kkk

Been a lurker for awhile,and now, like the girls, no one is stopping me from crashing this place.

THANK YOU DADDY YG! It's almost a year of waiting, Do have any idea much we suffered?

The wait is agonizing but it seems like you're making up for it, bigtime.

These teasers are enough for me to have palpitations.

When I think about the MVs, all the full songs, comeback stage, 2neTV Season 2, and interviews in the coming days, I can't help but feel like I'm in cloud 9.

BLACKJACKS, ARE YOU READY TO PARTY? I know I am ;)

P.S. Too awesome not to share -

2ne1 Comeback Teaser [fanmade]

^This is better than the Inkigayo preview, don't you think?

<Edit>

@ Minki photos below. YG is dropping bombs every hour! *Major heart attack :w00t:*

Guest yushinoya

I want to know how much is their album when converted to peso? Filipinos, anyone? :)

'Cause I'm planning on pre-ordering their album. <3

i ordered mine thru 2ne1ph..only Php900(w/ photobook and YGcard,including shipping)..

i heard there will be a second batch(after october).. :)

Clap Your Hands is my favorite so far.. :wub:

Guest deceitful.reverie

clap your hands reminds me of jinusean...

It reminded me of Jinusean too! and it's definitely not a bad thing. :) I think the song is very YG.

Anyway, I've noticed that they've been wearing a lot of matching clothes in the pictures, but I hope they don't wear matching clothes all the time in performances. Matchy-matchy things remind me a lot of other groups, and IMO, they're making 2NE1 seem common...

Guest blackjackVip

^ OMG! :w00t:

i love Minzy with LONG HAIR!

she looks like a doll!

a fierce doll!

looove it!

i wish they would do that for their comeback!

long hair gives her a whole new different feel!

ou lalalaaa, tribal-like tattoos, i like. def looks like stylists took inspiration from Rodarte. it doesn't look too wannabe xD dara looks really good with the braids. and i looove this pic, the styling and all xD

minzy pictures arent supposed to be released. richard simmons yg-life techs didnt secure the site so it was easy to access their files. aw, curiousity got the best of us, spoiled now. but i don't like the one with her face covered, i hate that hair style. they did it with daesung too :/

paksuchyeo~ paksuchyeo~ it's really catchy! of course a 2NE1 song isn't one without the eh eh eh's~ haha.

TWOO more days!!!

ME2DAY DARA

34hi1e1.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 이것은.. 망사??? 달옹 배를…부끄부끄 ㅋㅋㅋ 폴라로이드 사진! ㅋ 그나저나 우리 노래들 초큼씩 들어봤죠들~?! 쪼아요?!? 근데 이걸 어쩌나 ㅠㅠ 뮤직비디오 나오면 더 좋을텐데.. 무대보면 더 좋아질텐뎅^^v;; 아이 부끄러~!!!ㅋ홧팅!!!

Good morning!!!^.^ This is.. a fish net??? Dalong's stomach ... embarassed embarassed ke ke ke Polaroid picture! Ke by the way, you guys heard a bit of our songs huh~?! Do you like it?!? But what can be done ㅠㅠ When you guys see the music video you'll probably like it even more.. and even more when you see our performance^^v;; Aiyee I'm embarassed~!!! Ke Fighting!!!

cr: GEE@YGL

Guest itszmaeee

Warning: 2NE1 TSUNAMI IS GOING TO DROP ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2010!

MAKE SURE TO HAVE ALL YOUR EARPHONES OUT!

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!

STALK YGL AND ALL THOSE STREAMING SITES TO WATCH OUT ABOUT 2NE1 TSUNAMI!

CARRY YOUR OXYGEN WITH YOU...JUST IN CASE YOU PASS OUT [hahaa]!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!

I can't believe it's only a few days away!! I'm going crazy. CLAP YOUR HANDS everyone! yeeeeee.

Guest ilovecute7

NOW Thats BEASTLY

FIERCENESS REdEFINED

They pull of beastly and wild child better than the boys do... no offence. but seriously they do.

2ne1 Chameleons can so pull of anything and more. 3 more days till the MV drops.

i'm loving everything about this... Loving the concepts photos... their voices... their surprises Dara rapping.

The mixture of genre. and staying true to their 2ne1 style. Kush, Teddy, Choice37... everyone i'm loving your works...

I'm loving papa Yg even more becasue he gave us the girls and making htis comeback sooo Daebak. Comeback of the decade.

Pre-ordering this in DVDhaven. Is the Small parcel only good for one CD? please tell me so i can order quick.

Guest toozdae08

I'm actually really excited to heard the Big Tone song - I'm Busy. I really liked what Big Tone did for YB's Connection song. Also very excited for Choice/Big Tone/Master Wu combo. Master Wu is a YG veteran and I'm excited to see him working with 2NE1. Just knowing who some of the producers working on the album are gets me very excited.

Guest NV4ever

i didnt catch Dara's rapping in the 30s teaser last night but i went and listened again, and omgee it's sooo beast!!

dara has always wanted to try rapping, and she got the chance ^^ her rapping is really good~!

U just never know wat to expect with 2NE1~! all the teasers they've released hit me hard, in a good way! b/c i was expecting something else and BAM! they put out somehting entirely different :lol: They're really the NEW REVOLUTION OF KPOP! THIS IS HOW A COMEBACK SUPPOSE TO BE!

@ilovecute7

i think u can order more. check the weight also. i think that's good for 2000g. and 1 cd is 300g?

^9000 preorders is definitely not right. for it to rank #1 in Yesasia and DVDheaven (both with & without posters) and HMV, and the interest in Korea as evidenced by their ranking in searches.

Archived