►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest teenace

^^A lot of people were hating on Fire when the teasers were released so it wasn't a hit right away with international fans. Teasers are teasers so we have to wait for the whole song to judge.

I like Clap Your Hands more compared to Can't Nobody but that might also change when the album comes out.

Go Away might be the only one to have a story line, I have a feeling it's going to be like the I don't Care MV.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pumcake

Wow. Dara rapping is.. THE BEST! She is actually a good rapper! Oh yea.

The song is dope! <3

CLAP YOUR HANDS EVERYONE!!

I think allkpop should change their background on their site. Put up 2NE1's pictures please. :)

Guest annefreaks

they sure are making all the wait worth it ^^

im so happy right now

anybody got the translation for Dara's wish?

Dara:Everyone is now getting addicted to 2NE1’s (clap your hands) choreography

and getting sweaty palms

cr: f**kyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest 2neblaq

Seeing the photos makes me wonder what is their concept. :sweatingbullets:

Looking at it, it seems like 'clap your hands' concept will be ancient. :P

Who knows 'Go away' will be a futuristic concept. ;)

Anyway, I really love 'clap your hands' teaser and I really hope we get to hear 'go away' teaser soon. ^_^

Guest vick_18

YEAAAAH, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Wow! Dara's rap is cool! Refreshing! Bom's voice AMAZING as always! and Minzy & Cl-roo are simply GORGEOUS and POWERFUL! :w00t: I love them, kkkk ~~ I like Can't nobody and It hurts but Clap your hands is what I was waiting *_* I can't wait to see the choreography! I'm so exciteeeeeeed :D

Guest k3n4uri

I instantly liked the song "It Hurts" and the song 'Clap Your Hands" grew on me with its upbeat and addicting rhythm. I really like how 2NE1 vocals can be so fexible. They can do slow songs, R&B type to rap Hip Hop. I'm crossing my fingers that all their songs in this coming album will be a hit. I can't wait for 09/09/2010 for the music video and the album itself.

Is it me or does "Clap Your Hands" sounds like TOP's "Turn it Up." I don't mean it in a bad way. I totally love the song and I can't wait to see the choreo. Dara posted it was addicting.

@pumcake

if ur just buying 1, it could reach to a thousand. buying in bulk saves u shipping cost so it could be lower than that. album alone costs around Php735.00. this is the one with poster. shipping varies according to length of time it reaches u. if u choose the cheapest, that could total to a thousand at least

Guest blabennetta

I woke up feeling lousy because I couldn't sleep last night. OMG! Clap Your Hands woke me up. I'm loving it. Even the new BTS are fierce. What a good way to start the week for Blackjacks! I equally love Clap Your Hands, It Hurts and Can't Nobody. I'm feeling these songs. 2NE1's comeback is just around the corner. Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1.

Guest chamber

I want to know how much is their album when converted to peso? Filipinos, anyone? :)

'Cause I'm planning on pre-ordering their album. <3

The one with the poster costs around 1,350 including the shipping to manila from DVDheaven, im not really sure about the one without a poster. Have you tried the filipino 2ne1 forum i heard they are going to bulk order, you might still be able to place a reservation with them i think you can pay through lbc or through a bank they have a price in their site but it is still tentative cause they plan to order from YGeshop. Hope you will be able to pre-order

Guest blackjackVip

I'm just excited for the choreography in "clap ur hands" coz it seems like Dara liked it! hehe

for the song itself, i had to listen to it a couple of times for me to kinda like it.

But i didn't like the excessive autotunes..

i guess it's good for partying and clubbing song.

and to pump up the audience when performing.

i still like "it hurts" more.

coz it kinda resemble the melody for "in the club" and "i don't care" which is my favorite song from them. :D

Guest toozdae08

You guys move too fast for me, had to backtrack like 4 pages. Anyway, fell in love with CYH at the 2nd listen. 1st listen was too much awesome for my brain to comprehend :P. It Hurts is still my #1 but I can see myself falling for CYH easily - Dara's rap is so fierce. Also loving the tattoo, combat look of their teaser photo.

Also, managed to catch a peak at the leaked photos and all I have to say is MINJI!!! Girl you are killing me. Adore her so much <3.

welcome back LaBelle ;]

omygosh! i have to say.. CYH is my favorite so far out of all the teasers. i love Bom's voice in the chorus part and Dara... wow her rap really hit it hard!. this song has been on replay now. i want to hear the full song!! nao!!! <3

hmm i wonder, when their album comes out how the songs will rank on various sites. it would be pretty dope if the top 1-3 are all 2ne1 songs. hahaha! but if that happens and lets say a different song of theirs is number one on different sites, will they still get awards for it??

Guest Banana Peel

OOOOH, I really love their new teaser + photos 8D seriously, I'm loving Dara's "raps" , I wanted her to do those type of singing ever since her Kiss was released. I could already sense that this song's MV would be my favorite. omgomg, can't wait, these days are going by so freaking slow, lol.

Guest MidnightByul

I have no words to express right now.

Those promo pics, made my mouth drop. CL, my bias. Girl....

Someone hold me, Imma cry. LOL

ch1nky thanks thanks ^^

so do you know when they will release all the mvs?

i can totally tell those 3 songs gonna be on top 3 lol XD

it will dominate the 2nd half of this year

gyah my girls (snsd-2ne1) really gonna dominate kpop world woot woot

midnightbyul YES YES OMG CL so Dang FIERCE with the Blond hair

the other idol girls who went blonde all goes for sweet pretty sexy girl look

but CL make it so different, blond became fierce hahahaha awesome!!!

Archived