►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest deceitful.reverie

^ allkpop already uploaded it >.<

I doubt they will take it down..lets see

edit: they actually took it down ^^

Wow. That's amazing. I'm actually glad a lot of people are cooperating with YG, but seriously, YG really does have to tighten their security.

I wonder what the k-netizens are doing though. International blackjacks have been actively preventing the leaked info from spreading, so I hope that's what they've been doing too.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

It sucks that they leaked but honestly all it does is drum up more buzz for the MV. I've seen the pics now and they look FANTASTIC! Loving everything about it! I was worried they were going to change their style completely for the new album and although there is a difference I am so glad that the MV looks like it will still be very much the 2NE1 we know. EXCITED! w00t.gif

Excuse me which pictures are you talking about that were hacked? Because I posted it in yg-united.com. If it is hacked then we need to take it down too.

Please reply asap to prevent this from spreading.

Guest NV4ever

AKP actually took it down?? lol they're soo cooperating with YG all of a sudden hahaha

i hope there'll be no more leaks, especially the songs!! i'll hunt them all down if it does :lol:

Excuse me which pictures are you talking about that were hacked? Because I posted it in yg-united.com. If it is hacked then we need to take it down too.

Please reply asap to prevent this from spreading.

its the pix "New 2NE1 Photos Unveiled, Can’t Nobody BTS" the headline at ur site u need to either take the post down to prevent it from spreading alrite! thanks! i checked ur site its

the first post please dont make it spread thanks!

Lets Play 2NE1 conducted an interview with 2NE1's choreographer Mari Martin.

These are just excerpts relating to their comeback:

What is your basis in creating a concept for choreography? Like in 2NE1’s upcoming album? Do you base it on their personality or what?

Mari: Well, it was very difficult to prepare something for 2ne1 when I worked with them because I hadn’t met them yet. All I had to go off of was the internet and some info from Shaun. I had ideas before we went to Seoul, but when we got there we ended up changing things around, making things work for them and highlight them as individuals. I definitely learned how important that is. I’m so used to just dancing for myself, but working with 2ne1 I had to be making stuff for them both as a group and as separate personalities and strengths, so it was different.

What can we expect for 2NE1’s comeback? Is it different from their previous choreography and style?

Mari: I would say expect great music, a lot of 2ne1 attitude and character and some new style in there from me! Girl power!

The rest of the interview here

cr: Lyna@Letsplay2ne1

Thank you for putting down the pics

the excitement is building up

and so ready to explode

-----

out of topic

NICE TO SHARE

basing on the BTS pics of the 2ne1s MV set

mv3s.th.jpg

original source:guswnl0610.blog.me + sieljjang

it seem some of the props were from CLs own dad...Professor Kiejin Lee

youngsamsung.com did an interview on him last April where he mentioned CL too

the mv pic showed the same cool yellow chair from his office

and giant toys that are similar to his designs

only the mv versions were a lot lot lot lot bigger.

48538073.jpg

86225889.jpg

21020804.jpg

112zm.jpg

b7c11y.jpg

original source: youngsamsung.com

credit: JYL@SDK

Guest NV4ever

OMG!!! NEW PICS AND TEASER~!

YG IS REALLY TRYING TO KILL US!

THE GIRLS LOOK MAD FIERCE AND SOO HOTT!!!

Clap ur hands sounds great too~! pretty hip-hopish, but i cant tell who's singing though other than the rap part of Cl ^^

Guest bluishme

i really do think that clap your hands is a fierce song.. such as fire.

just look at our girls.. damn.. they are so fierce looking.. GIRL POWER!!

i also love how diverse their looks were.. like from a racer to a futuristic 2NE1..

can't wait!!

Guest itszmaeee

I LOVE THE NEW TEASER. OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! CLAP YOUR HANDS GO AWAY IT HURTS CANT NOBODY 2NE1!!!! 3 MORE TEASERS 3 MORE TEASERS OH MY GOSH1!!!!! SPAZZ MODE !!!!!

Archived