►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

[100817][NEWS] Full Letter from YG - 2NE1'S SEPTEMBER COMEBACK CONFIRMED!,

Includes: 1st Full Album Details, Producing with Will.I.Am, America

2NE1's Full First Album Release

This coming September 9th… is scheduled as the day that 2NE1's first full length album will be released.

Out of the total 12 tracks on the first album titled <To Anyone>,

6 of the songs are new songs, 4 are the previously released digital singles,

and 2 bonus tracks are planned to be released.

Last time, 2NE1 had conducted the unique promotion style of 1 performance a week

As a result, we think that 2NE1 fans must be really curious about how the first full album's promotions will be run.

2NE1's Unique Promotions

2NE1's first full length album will have 3 official title songs

These title songs will be all equally promoted simultaneously

Occasionally, as a producer, I've heard the words "double title track" a couple times before but,

This is the first time that I've heard of a triple title track and I'm sure everyone will find it a little strange.

The trouble with setting more than one title song is that,

budget for producing music videos at the same time, in addition time (itself), is a huge burden

Also if the song doesn't become accepted favorably by the public, it will perform poorly on charts

And as a result it was a difficult plan of action to carry out.

Out of the 4 main TV programs, 3 of them are music chart programs, and so

Even if it was a double title track situation, the broadcasting companies only want songs that will climb high on the charts and so the truth is that we expect there to be a lot of difficulties but

Even still, our reason for taking such a difficult road,

Is that rather than wanting to hit first place, we really want to display

2NE1's various and diverse music styles.

Of course, the order and the methods were different

In G-Dragon's situation, aside from his first album's title song, "HEARTBREAKER",

A music video was also produced for "BREATHE", "BUTTERFLY", and "A Boy"

In Taeyang's situation, his full album release was delayed

After the release of his digital singles "WHERE U AT" and "Wedding Dress"

He followed with activities with songs from his first full length album, "I NEED A GIRL" and "I'LL BE THERE" and for the same reason, it is possible to be done.

Of course out of 2NE1's title tracks, one song will have an English version as well,

and it is planned to be revealed at the same time on an overseas channel.

This coming September 9th at 12AM..

The three title song's music videos, along with the full first length album will be released all in one package.

2NE1's music collaboration with "Will. I. Am"

Several months ago, 2NE1 teamed up with Black Eyed Peas' leader and producer Will.I.Am.

Of course this is my opinion but if I had to pick one producer among famous Western ones out there, it would probably be Will.I.Am.

It's because, as everyone knows, in 2009, the he recorded many hit singles with The Black Eyed Peas including "Boom Boom Pow," "I Gotta Feeling," "Imma Be," and "Rock That Body," in their album <THE E.N.D>. In addition, there was "Satisfaction," by John Legend, who actually visited Korea, "in the ayer" by Flo-Rida, and Usher's "O.M.G." among others.

After Will.I.am was introduced to 2NE1 through their music video by a close friend, he immediately wanted to try producing for them, and revealed that if 2NE1 were to promote in America, he would personally help them. Thus the opportunity for Will.I.Am and 2NE1 to collaborate appeared.

Everyone was shocked by Will.I.Am's completely unimaginable reaction.

Before, working with Will.I.Am was only considered a dream for 2NE1 but now it has become reality. Traveling to LA and London, among other places in 3 turns, and after producing music for approximately 3 weeks, right now they have finished recording 10 songs.

For "Will.I.Am" to produce so many songs that are not even for his own albums like this

Is truly rare.

The album was produced while keeping their American debut in mind, all the 10 songs have been recorded in English,

Since 3 members are fluent in English out of 2NE1, recording of the album went much easier than imagined.

2NE1's plans to Debut in America

Even up till now, 2NE1's plans to debut in America or the time frame they are planned to debut is not solid.

Since currently, "Will. I. Am" is on his "Black Eyed Peas" world tour, in addition, he is also working on the next album for "Black Eyed Peas", considering all these situations,

It seems like it'll be difficult for 2NE1 to debut in America this current year.

Although we're consulting "Will.I.Am" who holds the key to 2NE1's American debut for future plans and decisions, we are trying to avoid keeping 2NE1 in the US for promotions for a very long time.

We don't want to neglect their Korean activities from which they've received so much love from, in addition

Next year, with plans to do large scale promotions in Japan for the first time ever,

We are trying to plan the most efficient method to promote in three countries at the same time .

YG's main producer, TEDDY, who has aided with 2NE1's American recordings

participated in the producing of all of the songs with "Will. I. Am" but since the two are far apart from each other

Sooner or later, Teddy is planning to leave the country to produce with other famous producers

Being able to produce together with those people, I certainly anticipating this to impact YG's music in the future.

The process of recording with "Will.I.Am" will be broadcasted during "2NE1TV Season 2" starting in September on M.NET.

Source: http://www.ygfamily.com

Translated by GEE & elise @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shantewillie

Of course out of 2NE1's title tracks, one song will have an English version as well,

and it is planned to be revealed at the same time on an overseas channel.

I missed this part.

One of the songs is going to in English!! :blink:

This is the best news.

Guest toozdae08

MY MIND IS BLOWN, SO BLOWN RIGHT NOW. I even wrote in caplocks. This is epicness beyond epicness beyond any epicness ever conceived.

Didn't I say don't pay that schedule any mind - YG's style is to inform ppl/fans of comebacks through is FROM YG messages to give it that personal touch. He does this with BB, with GUMMY, with BB solo activities. You can't except something as MAJOR as 2NE1's comeback to be regulated to a simple message.

YG and 2NE1 are soooooo jjang that they are on another level. So excited right now.

Guest ch1nky

i seriously wanna cry right now from happiness!! <3

..it's true, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! :wub::wub:

Blackjacks rejoice!! woooo!!

anyone down to stay up to wait for they MV's to come out???? :]

Guest Michala01

OMFG!!!!!!!! 

I JUST READ ALL THE HAPPY NEWS! WOW! YG YOU HAVE REDEEMED YOURSELF IN MY EYES FOR MAKING US WAIT!

Full length album, 3 MV's, Japan and US debuts. SO EFFING MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO! 

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

FINALLY WE HAVE A DATE! 

HATERS BETTER STEP ASIDE CAUSE 2NE1 ARE BACK 

Guest darkaz619

damm YG is doing things different again i don't see 2NE1 winning award like the last album because he said that 2NE1 will promote 3 different song in each Music show wow 2NE1 will be so tired doing 3 choreography every week can't wait for it.

Guest angelaa

AWESOME! THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER BLACKJACKS!! i was soo excited after i read the news xD just finished an exam as well so this is a bonus xDD!! 9/9/10 baby!

Guest toozdae08

^

he may have given us a little hint with YB and Se7en's comeback. They all managed to perform around 2 songs for around 2 weeks. I think they have one official title Song or maybe the title song that does best and perform that every time and perform the other 2 the first 2 weeks like their labelmates. What do you mean they wont win awards - they only performed once a week last year and stacked up sooooo many awards it wasn't even funny.

no question about the awards

album sales alone will get it for them ^^

but if the 3 songs are all hits, maybe the music shows will allow it that the top 3 songs vyeing for the top spot will all be 2NE1s hahaha that'll be something

Kanauru tweeted that 2 songs are catchy... does that mean the 3rd song is a ballad song??? what do u guys think? i think its mentioned in his letter that 2NE1 wants to showcase their diverse music styles ^^ i hope it is ^^

oh, papa YG, thank you thank you for giving us something!

now there is still wait but at least we know what to look forward to

go ahead, take ur time, we'll be here on 09/09/2010

Guest danick

My JOY CANT BE CONTAINED ANYMORE!!!

Got to unlurk!!! YG's the BEST!!!

Everything is WORTH THE WAIT.

Can't wait for SEPTEMBER 9.

TO ANYONE!!!!

YG's giving his ALL for the GIRLS, I AM SO HAAAAPPPPYYYY!!!!!

The idea that the girls are going to AMERICA because someone believed that they have the POTENTIAL to make it there IS JUST AWESOME!!!

At least, it is someone like WILL I AM of BLACK EYED PEAS, C'mon people THAT IS HUGE!!!

I truly hope it will PUSH THROUGH.

But first things first, BLACKJACKS need to PREPARE!!!

Make sure you have some budget for the new album!!!

I am so excited for the new songs, the new album, their new look, 2NE1TV and the TV promotions.

2NE1 RULES!!!

Guest wanderlove

is here to join the spazzing of 2NE1's comeback!!! OMG.. i practically squeal and did a little dance on my seat while my parents and brother watched the television in the living room.. kekeke..

I was just reading the frustration and outburst of some 2NE1's commentors on this thread.. and then bam.. YG posted a message about their comeback.. i was just about to join and post something about their lack of promo too.. good thing i checked Kbites first before commenting..

2NE1 in AMERICA? DO WANT!!! they're going to be closer to me.. hoping that they do well if they push through their plans to come here.. and hoping that YG learn his lesson with Se7en and find a better promoter, producer and company to manage them...

EXCITED!

Guest loversandlies

IM STILL NOT OVER SPAZZING ABOUT THE COMEBACK OMG

SRSLY 3 DIFFERENT SONGS/MVS YG i love u so much rite now

i do hope he doesnt overwork the girls tho, i mean if its 3 different concepts it mite be tough

but i think the girls will be able to manage

CANT WAIT FOR SEPTEMBERRRRRR

Guest asian.bunny

it is my firm belief that papaYG likes to give fans heart attacks. it seems like he just LOVES to spring new on us out of the blue. but i cannot lie, ILOVEYOU yg! my girls are finally returning! cannot wait for them to come back and take back their place at the top! & three mvs? danggg it yg, just when fans start to get angry with you, you do this, and we love you even more than before! ahhh. asdfghjk!@#$%^&*poiuytrew. my mind hurts from all the excitement.

Guest Talesy

Wow so many news today about 2NE1's comeback ! I'm so happy they are finally coming back with a full length album (even though they're not all new songs).

I don't know how I feel about Will.I.Am though. I'm really not a big fan of his music with the Black Eyed Peas recently (too much non-sense lyrics, too much autotune...) But I'll support the girls no matter what. :) I just hope the album lives up to the expectations since we've all waited for a long time now.

Although I'm not sure if this triple title track thing is a good idea, I trust YG. Well it does seem kind of rushed but anyway... I just DON'T hope we'll have 3 MVs at the same time, 1 month of promotion and then byebye 2NE1... I want a looong promotion ! I'm sad everything will be unveiled at the same time (I like when we get things bit by bit) but at least that's A LOT to look forward to.

Go 2NE1 ! I don't even bother asking if their comeback is going to be successful haha. I'm sure artists who are planning to comeback at the same time as 2NE1 are freaking out right now.

Kanauru tweeted that 2 songs are catchy... does that mean the 3rd song is a ballad song??? what do u guys think? i think its mentioned in his letter that 2NE1 wants to showcase their diverse music styles ^^ i hope it is ^^

i hope so too

2ne1 NOLJA

Guest babymodz

OMG I'M SO ESSITED I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS RIGHT NOW!!!

:w00t:

lol!

Papa YG sure doesn't disappoint!

& it's amazing to hear that it'll be a FULL ALBUM

WITH 6 NEW SONGS

WRITTEN BY WILL.I.AM!!!

how cool is that?!?!?!?!

& they had to pick such a cool comeback date ...

O9/O9 ... haha!

can't wait for the girls' comeback

hopefully YG WON'T be delaying it - like how he's been pretty infamous for.

oh oh oh

& 3 MVS!!!!!!!!!

i can just die in peace right now...

Archived