►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

Maybe I haven't seen minzy(as in live on tv) for so long. But I think she grew!

she looks so pretty and it's great to see the girls go up on stage for taeyang(plus TOP!)

I wonder where's bom.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

our baby minkki doing INAG dance! so cuteee ^^

j5b0c9.jpg

yay best part of the encore along with the awkward dancing from TOP

the couples dancing from TOPCL

Minzy is glowing each day

Minzy's fanboys where are you?

bad Bommie always do thing alone

wonder where she is?

Guest Zelle

[Fanpic] Candid photos of CL(?) @ a possible 11st.co.kr filming (July 14, 2010)

12791704062010071514071.jpg

사진올린분도 11번가인가 핸드폰인가 찍는다고

저 동그라미는 채린이 같은데… 왠지 봄이인거같기도 하고…

출 처 황다*님 미니홈피

credit: pink★MIC@DC2NE1 , 황다*님 미니홈피

Taken from: clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

They said that girl was CL. But it looks a lot more like Dara to me.

What do you think, guys?

Are they filming another 11st CF?

i think it's CL. she looks slimmer though.

ah, im sooooo happy seeing thee girls!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god. i really have missed them!!!

they need to comeback.

Minzy in those heels! wow! she's a lady now. she's really the lady in the group. well, with Bom, but they still have different styles between them. Minzy is more formal, i think.

CL's fashion is fierceness. she rocks those shades. along with TOP :D

Dara's into casual tees and jeans, and my, her smile, she's just glowing.

Bommie! where art thou?

Guest blackjackVip

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

let me spazz with u guys!! :wub:

Love love love the INkigayo video!

i'm so touched that YG family really supports each other...

I missed seeing the girls on stage! i felt an ecstasy of happiness! seriously! lol :D

AND LMAO at TOP's awkward dancing on the side...bwahahaha :lol:

OH! i think the best part of it was when Minzy was dancing with Taeyang!

i think it's soooo cute~

i missed seeing them dance like that, even though it's just a simple step, still! this is how i yearn and missed them! blush.gif

oh, and i wished Dara danced with taeyang here, coz he was actually facing her...it would have been more awesome if she did.

and yeah, did anyone noticed the part where CL was dancing to the song, then TOP was like facing her a little, sort of dancing with her...hahaha...awkward and funny.

OH! and P.S : where is BOM? :huh:

Guest NV4ever

im still spazzing here!! hahaha YGFAM always surprises us ^.^ sean, harang and boss were there too!

they're like one big happy family celebrating, soo sweet!

i lol at TOP's awkward dancing, but he's just really kute that way hahaha

minzy and CL dance to INAG <3333333 Dara should have join too since she knows the dance and i think YB really

wants her to join him, too kuteeee~!!! TOP with his tall form standing next to CL like a big brother u know, and they both have their shades on :lol:

i hope the girls will all join their Se7en Sunbae on stage when he comebacks too ^.^ kekeke

YGFAM PEACE & LOVE!!!

Guest Ditri84

Aww, i love how taeyang went around minzy just to hug dara and walked with her towards the front..^_^...and i was noticing the necklace that she was wearing. I think i've seen that somewhere on taeyang awhile back ago...

Guest helianemaine22

[Fanpic] Candid photos of CL(?) @ a possible 11st.co.kr filming (July 14, 2010)

12791704062010071514071.jpg

사진올린분도 11번가인가 핸드폰인가 찍는다고

저 동그라미는 채린이 같은데… 왠지 봄이인거같기도 하고…

출 처 황다*님 미니홈피

credit: pink★MIC@DC2NE1 , 황다*님 미니홈피

Taken from: clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

They said that girl was CL. But it looks a lot more like Dara to me.

What do you think, guys?

Are they filming another 11st CF?

i think its bommie unnie...we all know how she gradually lost her weight ....

so i guess it park bom..

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 shows off their hidden feminine side in August issue of Vogue Girl

2ne1vogue.jpg

2NE1 girls show off the feminine side of them.

The girls recently did a photoshoot filming for the August issue of fashion magazine Vogue Girl. And in a teaser photo revealed, the girls were seen with showing off their hidden feminine side.

Sandara Park revealed, “I want to film pretty photoshoots from now too.” 2NE1′s usual style and concept is strong and powerful images, while this time, the girls were seen in skirts and laces.

Meanwhile, ahead of their singer comeback August, 2NE1 will be making a comeback on TV with 2NE1TV season 2 on Mnet.

2ne1vogue2.jpg

2ne1vogue3.jpg

2ne1vogue4.jpg

Credits: OSEN, Sookyeong, Vogue Girl

Edit: their comeback is in August?!! Tat line just stood out to me the most! i hope it's true~!

Guest itszmaeee

comeback on august? isn't that a little..erm..impossible atm? I mean SE7EN will start releasing his comeback stuff this month then comeback next month, yes? so either that part is true or it's just a misunderstanding. Anyhoooo, it doesn't matter just as long as the girls come back!!!! AAAAAND WOOOH! 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 IS COMING!!! KEEEEEP IT COMING!

Guest sjaikb

posted?

DARA ME2DAY

21dara12795011068149me2.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 기분 좋은 월요일 아침입니다!!! ㅋ 이분은 우리의 썰렁한 이피디님!!! 요즘 계속 밤새며 편집중이시랍니다! 그래도 깔끔한 모습인데요?! 역쉬 훈남피디님의 위엄인가요???ㅋ 바나나를 좋아하시는 바나나피디님을 우리 모두 응원합시다! 홧팅!!!^^

Guest cristina0422

I like maknae's hair...is that a wig? Coz it seems it's not that long when they went to Inkigayo yesterday.

Dara's Me2day 100719

21dara_1279501106_8149_me2photo.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 기분 좋은 월요일 아침입니다!!! ㅋ 이분은 우리의 썰렁한 이피디님!!! 요즘 계속 밤새며 편집중이시랍니다! 그래도 깔끔한 모습인데요?! 역쉬 훈남피디님의 위엄인가요???ㅋ 바나나를 좋아하시는 바나나피디님을 우리 모두 응원합시다! 홧팅!!!^^

D-8. What happen to PD Choi? Is he replace by PD HanLee now? PD HanLee is getting famous now huh?

V Yeah. Let's just wait for YG confirmation. kbites trans seems vague to me. here's trans of akp.

2NE1 shows their femininity for Vogue Girl

2NE1 radiated their beauty on the recent issue of Vogue Girl! Aside from the powerful charisma that they ooze on the stage, 2NE1 unleashed their hidden femininity in this photoshoot.

Stemming from Sandara Park’s past confession, “I want to do a pretty photoshoot!”, 2NE1 was able to pull off a different look from their norm through Vogue Girl. These beautiful ladies wore skirts, laces and more. A new type of fashion that they’ve never experimented through 2NE1 so far.

2NE1’s photoshoot and interview will hold a total of 12 pages in the upcoming issue of Vogue Girl. On the 23rd, a video clip of their photoshoot will be revealed through the Vogue Girl homepage (www.voguegirl.com).

With their come back set for August, 2NE1 will first reunite with their fans through their upcoming Mnet reality program.

The PD for this program, Lee Sang Yoon, shared:

“Last year’s 2NE1 TV showed these fresh and newly debuted girls through a pirate broadcast. 2NE1 TV Season 2, scheduled to air on the 27th, will display a mature side of these girls. Aside from the typical reality program format, this reality program will be a step upgraded, with a chic style.”

Archived