►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest elavip

21dara12790104105843me2.jpg

Dara: 와쌉? 오늘은 화요일..! 아 심심하네요 ㅠㅠ 연습 하고 스케줄 하는 동안에도 잠깐씩 쉴때 심심할때가 있거든요~ 흠 티비 뭐 재밌는거 안하나?! +.+ 재밋는거 있음 좀 알려죠요~ ^^

21dara127901139850825me.jpg

Dara: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 댓글에 추천해준 많은 프로그램들이 있네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 땡큐땡큐!!^^ 근데 이시간대에… 뭘보는게 최고로 좋을지.. 좀 더 생각해보겠음다! ㅋ으히히히!!! 쫌만 기둘렸다가..^_^ 그럼 전 이만 휘리릭!

also, i saw this floating around DC2NE1

viewimagew.jpg

about 2ne1 tv now called '2NE1 to anyone', but i cant find anything like this on mnet web, so .. just being cautious, dont wanna get my hopes too high up and will just regard it as a damn prank by some kfans? until someone can show us a link .... :/

edit/ i think some kfans are asking where it's from too... so yeah, it's a stupid prank -.-

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

DAra's me2day translation:

21dara12790104105843me2.jpg

Whassup? Today's Tuesday..! Ah I'm bored ㅠㅠ Even during practice and schedules, during break time there are times when I get bored~ Hm Is there anything interesting on TV?! +.+ Please tell me some fun stuff to watch~^^

21dara127901139850825me.jpg

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke You guys recommended a lot of programs in the comments ke ke ke Thank you thank you!!^^ However at this time… I'll have to think more about.. what would be the best thing to watch! ke Ehehehe!!! After I wait I while..^_^ Well then, I'm logging out now!

Credit: GEE @ YGL and dara's me2day ^^

also, i saw this floating around DC2NE1

viewimagew.jpg

about 2ne1 tv now called '2NE1 to anyone', but i cant find anything like this on mnet web, so .. just being cautious, dont wanna get my hopes too high up and will just regard it as a damn prank by some kfans? until someone can show us a link .... :/

edit/ i think some kfans are asking where it's from too... so yeah, it's a stupid prank -.-

apparently mnet updated their site http://summerbreak.mnet.com/

and there it is, that pic ;D and it says first broadcast 20july also

so maybe all is coming true finally? ^^

Guest blackjackVip

hahaha Dara must be really bored to update her me2 everyday...lol

it shows that they're not really busy.

i wanna see their comeback already... :tears:

Guest NV4ever

2NE1TV name changed to " 2NE1 to anyone " ?? lol the name is kinda weird, im getting a tongue-twister saying tat too fast :lol: i like 2NE1TV better! ^o^ but i could be careless about the name as long as Mnet brings lots of goodies for us on the show ^.^ And first broadcast is July 20th??? is this confirm?

Guest valentine12

it's my first time posting.. i've been a lurker for a year now and decided to join at last..

i was fine reading posts but then it just wasnt enough especially when 2ne1's on hiatus..

hahaha Dara must be really bored to update her me2 everyday...lol

it shows that they're not really busy.

i wanna see their comeback already... :tears:

They are busy.. But the me2day UPDATES are hints..

Whassup? Today's Tuesday..! Ah I'm bored ㅠㅠ Even during practice and schedules, during break time there are times when I get bored~ Hm Is there anything interesting on TV?! +.+ Please tell me some fun stuff to watch~^^

JULY 27 - Tuesday

As what was written on the MNET page,

the first broadcast of their show..

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke You guys recommended a lot of programs in the comments ke ke ke Thank you thank you!!^^ However at this time… I'll have to think more about.. what would be the best thing to watch! ke Ehehehe!!! After I wait I while..^_^ Well then, I'm logging out now!

"what would be the best thing to watch?"

"After I wait I while"

Someone's teasing.. . . . . lol..

EDIT:

SPEAKING OF TEASER

july 20, 6pm!!!!

the TEASER is jjang!!

2ne1's new show preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlqFRd10a8

cr:2ne1andme

Dara's me2day:

21dara_1279089859_78529_me2photo.jpg

2ne1 tv 시즌 투… 재밌겟다..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ[D-13]

TR: 2ne1 tv season 2...it'll be fun..kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek..[D-a3]

caption reads: ready

Guest tigerlily25

2NE1TV name changed to " 2NE1 to anyone " ?? lol the name is kinda weird, im getting a tongue-twister saying tat too fast :lol: i like 2NE1TV better! ^o^ but i could be careless about the name as long as Mnet brings lots of goodies for us on the show ^.^ And first broadcast is July 20th??? is this confirm?

Hi there! I think its going to premiere on July 27th, 6pm.

It's at MNET I think.

Guest ch1nky

omygaaahhh!!! 2ne1tv season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omygosh my heart seriously skipped a beat when i saw that confirmation and that teaser!! omy!! i smell COMEBACK around the corner!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Guest robori

This is my FIRST TIME posting! and all i can say is that "SORRY SORRY BUT ITS OUR TIME AGAIN!!!!!" that suits our girls soooooooooo much!!!!!!! gaaaaaaahd! i missed them!!

"Yes, Yes, 2ne1TV Season 2 has started."  - 2ne1TV is back!!! :w00t:

Although I  thought the show will air as they are  promoting.

Guest tomorrow13

I'm on spazzing mode right now.

THEY'RE COMING BACK!!! FINALLY, COME BACK!!! :wub:

I miss them so damn muchhhhhh

hope I can watch 2NE1TV with Eng sub soon.

I really can't wait :w00t:

Guest bluishme

wah.. 2NE1TV is coming back..

i'm so happy!!!! i get to see our girls..

i am excited.. I can't wait to see how they celebrate

their anniversary.. and other vacations..

this is it guys..

2NE1 is back!

Guest lovebomvn

Yeaz 2NE1 TV 2 coming soon

I'm so happy today kekek

cant wait to see the 1 esp

2NE1 come back soon kekeke

Guest coreanacah

awwwwwwwww its gonna be EPIC!!!

cant actually wait til that day xD

the girls are always chic and cool!!! <3<3<3

Archived