►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest MidnightByul

OMY! I totally straightened my posture after reading Trainer's Me2day about Min.. LMAO. very effective!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest benkei

i was in plane with her this morning for the japan ^^

i have my autograph of the 4 ^^

i think you will soon find photo because few japanese fan was here

Guest 2CL1

^

So 2NE1 is currently in Japan. Thanks

for sharing. Your so lucky you got to

meet them and get their autographs.

I think they're there to attend the Japan

MTV VMAJ awards show this 29th.

Guest scarletletter

i was in plane with her this morning for the japan ^^

i have my autograph of the 4 ^^

i think you will soon find photo because few japanese fan was here

wow! lucky you! do u mind sharing it with us? the autograph of them ? :D cant wait for tomorrow ... hope they wear something funky yet classic and pls seungho let all the girls have their hair down pls!

Guest sapswim

I DON'T THINK SANDARA WANTS TO SELL HER MIC. I think she's asking WHERE IT IS **SOLD** SO SHE CAN BUY ANOTHER ONE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR. Right???? That's why she's bribing people with pictures. =)

Guest NV4ever

omg ur soo lucky get to meet 2NE1~!! so the girls are now in Japan...cant wait for the VMAJ

i want to have 2ne1's autographs too :lol:

Guest mika.16

I DON'T THINK SANDARA WANTS TO SELL HER MIC. I think she's asking WHERE IT IS **SOLD** SO SHE CAN BUY ANOTHER ONE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR. Right???? That's why she's bribing people with pictures. =)

yup you're right, shes trying to find where to buy one in a different color.

lol why would she sell that awesome microphone?

btw, did she make it herself? or was it a fan present?

Guest White Star

news of BigBang comeback in August....I'm so happy.... but....what's going on????? do we have to wait til FALL now for 2NE1 comeback?????

Guest lumierie

yup you're right, shes trying to find where to buy one in a different color.

lol why would she sell that awesome microphone?

Found it http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/101512...e_Ball_Pen.html

I hope someone sees this and buy this for her instead, it's cheap, but I don't have a paypal account and the amount is too impractical to pay via wire transfer. Most likely she just customized the mic herself.

EDIT: Here is a more expensive version on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/NEW-ArtBox-Pink-Roc...954709543913428

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I don't know if anyone knows this, but that mike was originally Big Bang's...I remember watching a clip and saw DS holding it, but that was back in their debut days...LOL...so Sandara unnie probably just steal theirs cuz it's their Family Luv, sharing everything! hehehe...but that mike now has turned into a HOT thing since it appears practically in everyone of 2NE1TV episodes! hehehe....

Anyways, I'm excited for VMAJ cuz I will get to see both my favorites from YG! I wonder who will be doing the speaking or all of them will...XD

EDIT: I don't want to say this, but we should know that BB and 2NE1 are family, YG FAmily. They support each other and they do share fans. VIPs are BlackJacks and BlackJacks are VIPs. We should also support each other like they do, but not fight among ourselves since we are fans of the same company. Furthermore, I haven't heard anything officially released from YG himself (as in his homepage), so I'm not gonna take the articles too serious because YG's plans always change anyways...U don't know what to expect...

Guest CLWIFE

HI

WHAT THE HECK????????? SERIOUSLY????? AS MUCH AS I AM HAPPY BIG BANG IS COMING BACK IN AUGUST AS MUCH AS I AM LIKE WHAT THE???

what about 2ne1???? whats the so big thing they did that they are getting a whole year doing absolutly NOTHING, their sunbaes are working so hard (im talking about a Girl group) to gain MORE POPULARITY and to be more famous, while our girls are sleeping in their dorm??? NOT EVEN GOING TO SHOWS?? LIKE SERIOUSLY?????? its not like they achieved what lady gaga did or beyonce or or or, i am really pissed right now, and then when they will comeback its gonna be only for 1 month and a half or 2 and then again NO TV SHOWS NO NOTHING,

YG ?? HELLOOOO??????? U BETTER RELEASE A STATEMENT ABOUT 2NE1 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

ANOTHER THING I HOPE THAT YG DOESNT FORGET THAT THE 2 UNNIES ARE GETTING OLDER THEY DONT HAVE MUCH TIME IN THE IDOLE WORLD LIKE CL AND MINZY DOES.......

Guest vulgarchic

Wow. Stay calm people...stay calm.

I know it sucks to have to wait for a long period of time for your favorite artsist but put it into perspective,

when last did Big Bang promote a Korean album? 2008. K-VIPS have been waiting for much longer but honestly, it is frustrating and there are too many artists on the line-up for this year. I mean, YB fans too have been waiting for his first full solo album for ages as well and the rate this is going, he may not be able to release it until the end of the year. I don't entirely blame YG as he has too many awesome artists and it's probably a pain trying to juggle it all. There is only so many months in one year. I have a feeling 2NE1 may promote straight after Big Bang or perhaps before them by pushing Se7en's

promotion time to after Big Bang? I think that will be good, but I miss Se7en as well since he hasn't promoted since like 2006 I think.

Sorry for talking about other YG artists, I just thought it was relevant lol

Anyhoo, I can't wait for 2NE1's appearance in Japan. Gah, I want to see what type of first impression they'll make.

ı dont agree with you 2ne1 deserve more time is for 2ne1 right now bb already doing alot of things they made films, cf's,solo albums yge if doesnt do ı think alotof producers and people interested in 2ne1 leave them free YGE must be focus on 2ne1

I'm not surprised that 2NE1 was pushed back. Gummy made her comeback after 2 years and it Se7en's turn this July. Se7en has been away from the kpop scene for 2/3(?) yrs so he also deserves his time to shine. He was suppose to come back the end of May-Early June but he pushed it back, so that also pushed back plans for YB and 2NE1. BB always comes-back/promotes in August so it should be no surprise.

I assume it will go like this:

Gummy-currently promoting

Se7en- July

BB- Mid-Late August

2NE1- October

YB/TOP/DS- Possibly December-Early 2011

Long time for such a successful new group to come back. 2NE1Tv better be coming back!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest CLWIFE

Wow. Stay calm people...stay calm.

I know it sucks to have to wait for a long period of time for your favorite artsist but put it into perspective,

when last did Big Bang promote a Korean album? 2008. K-VIPS have been waiting for much longer but honestly, it is frustrating and there are too many artists on the line-up for this year. I mean, YB fans too have been waiting for his first full solo album for ages as well and the rate this is going, he may not be able to release it until the end of the year. I don't entirely blame YG as he has too many awesome artists and it's probably a pain trying to juggle it all. There is only so many months in one year. I have a feeling 2NE1 may promote straight after Big Bang or perhaps before them by pushing Se7en's

promotion time to after Big Bang? I think that will be good, but I miss Se7en as well since he hasn't promoted since like 2006 I think.

Sorry for talking about other YG artists, I just thought it was relevant lol

Anyhoo, I can't wait for 2NE1's appearance in Japan. Gah, I want to see what type of first impression they'll make.

BIG BANG has been promoting in JAPAN they werent completely MIA, GD released a korean album, TY a solo single

+ being fan of 2ne1 doesnt mean being fan of all the YG family, u can love BB but not 2ne1, u can hate se7en but love gummy u know what i mean?

this is why im saying that their comeback is taking longer than it should be, they are still rookies, they need more work, singing in small events, universities etc,,,, isnt really a big thing to be proud of, and can u imagine if they do a comeback after so long with a weak song?? like not as good as IDC or FIRE, (because for me try to follow me isnt really as good as the two i mentionned) THAT WOULD BE LIKE GOING DOWN TO 0

Guest 2neblaq

HI

WHAT THE HECK????????? SERIOUSLY????? AS MUCH AS I AM HAPPY BIG BANG IS COMING BACK IN AUGUST AS MUCH AS I AM LIKE WHAT THE???

what about 2ne1???? whats the so big thing they did that they are getting a whole year doing absolutly NOTHING, their sunbaes are working so hard (im talking about a Girl group) to gain MORE POPULARITY and to be more famous, while our girls are sleeping in their dorm??? NOT EVEN GOING TO SHOWS?? LIKE SERIOUSLY?????? its not like they achieved what lady gaga did or beyonce or or or, i am really pissed right now, and then when they will comeback its gonna be only for 1 month and a half or 2 and then again NO TV SHOWS NO NOTHING,

YG ?? HELLOOOO??????? U BETTER RELEASE A STATEMENT ABOUT 2NE1 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

ANOTHER THING I HOPE THAT YG DOESNT FORGET THAT THE 2 UNNIES ARE GETTING OLDER THEY DONT HAVE MUCH TIME IN THE IDOLE WORLD LIKE CL AND MINZY DOES.......

I know how you feel. I know BB haven't had their comeback for a long time but.....

YG should consider about 2ne1 more. 2ne1 is still a newbie to the industry. Plus he should consider about Dara and Bom. They are not young anymore and they want to get married soon. If they take too long to have a comeback, its a waste. The unnies are not young anymore.

Seriously, he should have promoted gummy or se7en in January instead of april or may. Seriously, i have been questioning YG strategy to promote his artiste. How much i love his artiste, i hate his promotion strategy.

sigh...but what can i do? I have to trust YG.

Ah~ I'm deprived of 2ne1. TT^TT

i miss 2ne1.

i need new song.

i want 2ne1tv!!!

i want them to appear in variety shows!!!!

Guest lovebomvn

I agree with CL wife about 2NE1 should active more.

They'rs just rookie and they need more time to shine.

I remember when BB debut,they active so much.

I'm scared that YG make wrong way for 2NE1 T_T

Guest babysweet

so happy to hear that BB is making a comeback in August, but what about 2NE1??? we've been waiting for so long for them to comeback but looks like we have to wait Much Longer again.....OH NO!!!!

These girls have been on hiding for too long....they have so much spare time & space in between..BUT why YG don't allowed them to be on variety, shows or even drama.....For eg: Dara can actually take up drama acting during these break but YG often declines those offer. And i remember rumuor flying that Dara was offer to be on variety WGM before but then again knowing YG will again decline it....

Looks like other than just MUSIC, YG is supressing our girls from ANY OTHER sorts of appearance and entertainment on show...UNLIKE many idols NOW, they make their Fame & Popularity Known ON variety...we know

many ppl love variety especially if there's Idol in it....

They NEED more PUBLICITY and they need to SHINE more to make their presence in this idol world.... Look at other idol groups now, they all have their own individual activities like acting, CF, radio DJ, musical, Variety show permanents & all apart from their original group activities....But 2NE1 is often being ALONE by themselves, YG need to let them come out & mix around.

Guest vip_gd

if they don't appear in much variety shows this year ..

deng. it would be an empty year for 2NE1. for a new group, to me, their first 2-3 years are GOLDEN

that is when they're at their prime and peak of popularity if they consistently keep it up with good music and some variety shows.

even BB wasn't like that before. they appeared in a few variety shows, interviews, talk shows, games, parodies etc.

Archived