►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

is tat Bommie's ipod?? or a fan?? tat's bom signature....i can recognize her sig in an instant b/c it's unique and is sooo "park bom " u knoe :lol:

CL with JYPE as a trainee~~ wow first time seeing tat, so now it's really confirmed tat leader Rin was a JYP trainee before ^.^

HwangSsabu have a YT account too? lols i hope he'll upload some clips of the girls ^_^

thx for the translation jp30ptt7, lol CL telling Dara and bom to get married hahahah

their future husbands are gonna be the luckiest ever! kekeke

Guest blackjackVip

OMO!

2NE1's trainor has a youtube account? LOL. that's awesome!

i subscribed!

but, too bad i can't understand what he's saying...T_____T

I hope he'll guest 2NE1 on his videos!!! hehe :D

Guest NV4ever

Dara's new me2day~~

spinkmic.jpg

이렇게 생긴 마이크 어디 파는지 아는사람?! 다른 색갈로 좀 살려구요~ 알려주면 내가 봄이 최신 사진 보내주지용~!^^

translation: Does anyone know where I can sell this mic of mine?! I'm going to buy it in another colour~ If you tell me, I'll send you a recent picture of Bom~!^^

Credit: me2day/dara, GEE@YGL

^

Lol, so she's bribing Blackjacks with a recent pic of Bom?? I can't waitt!

I still suspect 2NE1 tv is happening since she is bothering to buy a new mic in a different color. I dont think they even sell 2NE1tv mics 0_o

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

2ne1's trainor HwangSSaBu updated his me2day with MINJI...

hanpower_1274939267_47415_me2photo.jpg

original message

ㅋㅋㅋ밍키 컴퓨터 하는 자세 나빠요!!!^

english trans..

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋmingki bad computer posture!!! ^

cr:me2day/hwangssabu/myself for the trans/google...

Guest sjaikb

BOM ME2DAY

21bom127494055892994me2.jpg

제 동생 초코를 소개합니다~~~*^^*우리 초코 지금 방금 목욕했어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 신기하게 사진찍는거 좋아함 ㅋㅋ 초코가 애교부리는 표정좀 보세요

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

BOM ME2DAY

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7102/21...55892994me2.jpg

제 동생 초코를 소개합니다~~~*^^*우리 초코 지금 방금 목욕했어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 신기하게 사진찍는거 좋아함 ㅋㅋ 초코가 애교부리는 표정좀 보세요

WHAAA>>>>>> so cute i know this DOG i think bom called it CHOCO YAH.....as seen on 2ne1 tv......

DARA updated her me2day with their manager!!!

21dara_1274941933_2724_me2photo.jpg

자~ 어제말한 사진이에요! 봄이………………가 찍은 짱매사진!ㅋ 짜쟌~! 내가 아직 마이크볼펜 정보를 못얻었거덩요~ ㅋㅋ그래서 이사진 투척!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr:dara/me2day

Guest Banana Peel

Wow, Bom finally updated her me2day! hahahhaha, aw I remember this little doggy from 2ne1 TV :D looks like the girls are having a lot of quality time of their own over the past few months. I hope something NEW releases from them. At least a world cup song? lol. T______T a bit deprived here, heh.

Guest jadeal_17

@ Ssandara Park unnie

I don't think you should sell that huge pink ballpen aka THE PINK EPIC MIC...

~Although you can really earn a lot if you put it in AUCTION. lmao.

If I were you, I'd put it in a glass box and make it a center piece on the table, together with all your picture frames!

Ahh...what a sight~Keke.

@ Park Bom unnie

Thank God you finally got a hold of a computer.

Please update us more often, so Dara can't bribe us with pictures of you! XD

@ Mr YG Trainor

Ahahaha. I love you for updating us with a picture of Baby Minki and reminding us of WHAT NOT TO DO.

Honestly, is it just me who sat up straight after reading his Me2day? Effective much, huh?

And oh~ I love his new YT channel too.

YG FAMILY FTW

PS. Why am I even addressing them? Can they even read this? LOL.

Well, nobody knows right?

AWW... BOMİE'S DOG SOO CUTE I SAW HİM AND BOMİE'S OTHER DOG 2NE1 TV SECOND OR THİRD EPİSODE WHEN BOMİE SAİD HİS NAME HE WAS WAVİNG HİS TAİL.. SHE HAS TRAİNED HER DOGS SO WELL PLEASE BOMİE CONTİNUE TO POST THEİR PHOTOS

Guest NV4ever

aww....Bommie finally updated! and it's her kute doggie ^.^ i think it's Choco rite...i've seen it before on 2ne1tv~~

i thought it would be Dara tat gonna post the update about Bom hahahha

Hwangssabu telling Minkki bad posture lol, i do tat all the time~~ magnae looks like such a kute little kid keke

Dara's me2day

14wd7vo.jpg

가만히~ 생각해봉께 우리 데뷔 일주년 지났자나요…ㅋ연애금지 기간이 3년인데… 이제 일년 지났으니… 2년 남은건…가? 그런거에요?! 오마이갓!!!ㅠㅠ좋아… 근데 남자가없음ㅋㅋ 굿밤!^.^ㅋ

Guest w a s a b b y

2ne1 Debut 1st Anniversary: Q&A #4

questionminz04.jpg

Minji's Q&A

4. When Minji search for (something using the) the search engine it is associated with what word?

1) Gong Minji dance

2) Gong Minji song

3) Gong Minji body

4) Gong Minji oarlock

5) other:

questiondara04.jpg

Dara's Q&A

4. When Sandara search for (something using the) the search engine it is associated with what word?

1) Dara pretty features

2) Dara superiority

3) Dara hair

4) Dara light headed

5) Others: Sandara Park baby face, honey skin

questioncl04.jpg

CL's Q&A

4. When CL search for (something using the) the search engine it is associated with what word?

1) CL clothing

2) CL performance

3) CL body

4) CL topic/talk

5) others: CLroo grammy occasion/time

questionbom04.jpg

Bom's Q&A

1) Park Bom vocal

2) Park Bom legs

3) Park Bom dance

4) Park Bom fashion statement/word

5) others:

Translated by: ella @ ygsecret21.com

Guest NV4ever

translation for Dara's me2day above: Try~ thinking about it carefully, our one year anniversary of our debut has passed... ke I'm not allowed to date for 3 years... and now 1 year has passed...so there's only two years...left? Isn't that right?! Oh my god!!!ㅠㅠ This is great... But I don't have a guy ke ke Good night!^.^ ke

Credit: GEE@YGL

lol Dara counting down the years already hahaha, it's ok dara 2 years are not tat long~~ plus u still have BlackJacks here ^.^ and im sure many guys have lining up for her already...Dara list of fanboys keep on extending :lol:

Guest jadeal_17

LOL> I thought Dara is doing the 2ne1 sign with her 2 and 1 fingers, but it's not it.

It's 2 years left after 1 year has passed! kkk~

Guest eru.pop

@ Dara's Me2Day update:

If she is going to sell off her pink 2ne1 mic, she might as well auction it. I bet it will go for a really high price.

@ Minji on the computer:

Oh Minji...that is really bad computer posture. Oh well, everyone probably does that anyway.

Guest maicap22

WHAAA>>>>>> so cute i know this DOG i think bom called it CHOCO YAH.....as seen on 2ne1 tv......

DARA updated her me2day with their manager!!!

자~ 어제말한 사진이에요! 봄이………………가 찍은 짱매사진!ㅋ 짜쟌~! 내가 아직 마이크볼펜 정보를 못얻었거덩요~ ㅋㅋ그래서 이사진 투척!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr:dara/me2day

Now~ this is the picture I was talking about yesterday! The picture that Bom………………took of Jjangoo manager! ke Tada~! I have still yet to obtain information about my mic ball point pen~ ke ke So I’m chucking this picture at you! ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

Translated by: GEE @ygladies.com

Archived