►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest allkpopuser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0lMsW69jks...amp;feature=sub

cr dorkyduchess youtube thanks so muchhh

FOUND THIS IN YOUTUBE! i love every bits of it!!! IT HIGHLIGHTED 2NE1s UNIQUENESS AND REASONS WHY WE SO LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! i loved the "sisterhood" part and their "dreams" and goals.... THEIR FRIENDSHIP AMAZES ME.. THEYRE SO NATURAL WITH EACH OTHER, LIKE THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHERS COMPANY..

we hope all goes well after theyre coming out this year! HOPE A NEW YGTV AIRS! WAAAAAAHH

2ne1 WE MISS YOUUUU

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It is indeed,no doubt rather

touching to watch such fanmade video

of the girls.

Watching their short performances

makes me miss them even more.

The girls still have their

dorkiness and fierceness all in

one during the interview for the

ETUDE PHOTOSHOOT.

I still get awed upon

seeing how DARA managed

to give cute & arrogant the next second

expressions so perfectly everytime.

& their sisterhood is something to

be proud of

I have a feeling that they are goign to LA to film something for Gummy's MV. Or maybe they are also doing something with Jeremy Scott since he tweeted about them coming.

Then ciel of SD-kingdom has reveal that a very very liable source leaked that 2NE1 along with se7en and Teddy is now in Los Angeles…yep… as in the good old USA. It is time like this that I miss home, eventhough I live on the East coast.

This was indirectly validated with Jeremy Scott’s tweet on April 11th. and a picture posted on dc2ne1 last night of the girls at the airport (i didn’t posted it then since CL was not in it but it’s all make sense now)

jscott.png

1271330159_201004152017051279241501_0-jpg.png

cr: clbaddestfemale

Bom's (in the green hat) legs look so long and lean. Geezz. Great legss

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Now, I really believe they're doing an MV and Jeremy Scott could be their "stylist" this time...HAHAHA...

as for KMF, I doubt they'll performed there cuz it's kinda odd how KMF wouldn't used 2NE1 as their marketing strategy to sale more tickets, etc....

Anyways, I'm loving the Bean Pole Jeans photoshoot!

Luv the style and everything! I wish someone could help us order them jeans! That'll be awesome!

Guest NV4ever

so the girls in LA may have something to do with them shooting for their MV?? and Jeremy Scott will be meeting with them too!!!! gosh...we are in for some HUGE surprises BlackJacks~! ^.^ im soo excited hahaha

JS sounds soo excited to see the girls again :lol: he sure loves them =D

@to2lovely could be since the girls just have an introduction vid or something like tat for SuperStar K right??

and next week is their Anycall Event~!!!!!!!

love love the Bean Pole new vids~~ the girls always looks good ^__^

i want those jeans~ but they dont have tat brand here in the states rite?

Guest heydeshi

Love the ETUDE photoshoot .. they definitely look more relaxed and livelier than ever :) Plus the baby Minji and Dara Cosmopolitan pics...<3<3<3 and and! The ChaeRa pic above ^

j78fpg.jpg

2ezl507.jpg

hahaha! Park Sistahs

credits: as tagged+dcinside

vdeu5g.jpg

2dgp735.jpg

credits: as tagged + Mamee @DGH

*all re-posted @ Oh Dara!

Guest blackjackVip

OMGsss!!!..

they're heading to U.S.A???

that's probably why i haven't heard of them for a long time...>.>

what are they going to do there?

when is their comeback really?...

i wanna see them perform again, and hopefully with new songs.. :)

Guest itszmaeee

The Beanpole pictures are so cute. Dara and CL are both looking good. Bom is smiling 0.0? She's still pretty. Bomtaro, please update your me2day. It feels like its been a year since Dara updated even though it was just yesterday. Mhm.

Guest bella0

I've been away

OMG so many things going on with 2NE1 Loooooooooooves it!! They Look Gorgeous On The Etude pixx so many pictures

Oh Ma Ghad Spazzzzing soo Excited for there comeback Putting some gifs just for that kekeke

140wyhj.jpg

1688v8z.jpg

dliwx2.jpg

6sti10.jpg

24b4veu.jpg

Guest pyrolicious

hey ya'll!

So, I've been lurking on here, checking for my dose of 2ne1.....but I hadn't come here for a while and now i have and they in LA, shooting a video? say what...when did this happen....? wow this must mean a song right? RIGHT? I dont mean to be scary, I just want to see their comeback lol. I heard june, I don't remember where I read that, but anywho....all this new stuff on the girls is awesome. Looking forward to them performing, on that anycall event!

Guest itszmaeee

have u guys seen the shoes that the peeps at YGLadies bought for our girls~??

one word I'll tell u, AWESOMEEEE~~!! I so loving those shoes~

my most fav gotta be Kkok Minkki's shoes~! keke

Yeah I saw it. I was gonna post it here but they shut down YGL for the time being. Well not shut down, more like renovating the site and stuff.

Anyways, Secret's Zinger is envious of 2NE1's CL article http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/04/15/2010041501351.html

Secret's Zinger Is Envious of CL (Google Translated)

She was asked which rapper of which idol group she was jealous of (I assume).

Brown Eyed Girls miryo, tuaeniwonui CL, breeches, etc. Each group jeonjiyun Ordinate is in charge of a charismatic rapper grabbed one of the most enviable member asked, "Well ... CL? . It was her debut to know before.. Tuaeniwonyiran group itself belongs to CL so I know. Fashion style full of intense color from the power stage to enthusiastic ... "

Guest heydeshi

Behind the scenes of 2NE1’s Bean Pole and Etude House photoshoot

[EXCERPTS from the article]

In an interview with SBS One Night TV Entertainment on the set of Etude House, member Sandara Park confessed, “There has been a time when I noticed the wide age gap in the group. During the photoshoot just now, I kept taking breaks to sit down.” She added, “At my age, I get tired easily,” receiving laughter for her silly commentary.

When asked which “team” between the unnies (Sandara Park and Park Bom) and dongsengs (CL and Minzy) was more childish, the vote indicated that the former acted like the younger ones.

Leader CL explained, “The unnies are rowdier than we are. They don’t act their age.”

Regarding their comeback, CL said, “We have returned to the practice room and are busily rehearsing. The process of creating our music is very natural so [a new song] could be released tomorrow or next year. We don’t know for sure yet.”

I bet fans wish that 2NE1 could return to the k-pop scene tomorrow, but as the saying goes, “Good things take time.” As we await eagerly for their comeback, keep your eyes peeled for more pictures of 2NE1’s latest endorsement deals.

CREDIT: ALLKPOP

Ahhh yeah...good things take time.

Dara's [acapella] parts on 2NE1 songs

credit: pinkpurple2NE1@youtube

Guest itszmaeee

Secret's Zinger Is Envious of CL (Google Translated)

She was aked which rapper of which idol group she was jealous of (I assume).

Brown Eyed Girls miryo, tuaeniwonui CL, breeches, etc. Each group jeonjiyun Ordinate is in charge of a charismatic rapper grabbed one of the most enviable member asked, "Well ... CL? . It was her debut to know before.. Tuaeniwonyiran group itself belongs to CL so I know. Fashion style full of intense color from the power stage to enthusiastic ... "

Let me try to translate from those words haha.

Secret's rapper Zinger is envious of 2NE1's fierce leader CL?

Which rapper from an idol group member are you jealous of?

Brown Eyed Girls' Miryo, 2NE1's CL, 4Minute's Jiyoon are all in charge of the rapping position in their respective groups, out of all four of them which member are you most envious? "Well...CL. I knew CL before she debuted[???] Her fashion style and the vibe she gives off when performing on stage is really powerful"

LOL I tried but we need a more accurate one.

Archived