►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest mika.16

wow im surprised yg made almost as much as sm!

Cause they would have invested alot of money in 2ne1's debut, and big bang's japan releases,

but i guess all the CFs etc made up for it, as well as album sales!

go YG, this year is gonna be even better!!

Now 2ne1 is relatively established in kpop, i assume they'll have eager sponsorships from clothing companies & more CFS, not to mentions bigbang, se7en comebacks too

woohooo

now we just need an official announcement from YG,

but didnt YG get rid of his 'From YG' section on the website?

Maybe thats why we haven't heard anything

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

DARA 11st gif

dara-11st-cf-o.gif

cr: DGHideout

dara-11st-cf2-o.gif

BOM 11st gif

bom-sexy-11st-cf-o.gif

bom-11st-cf-o.gif

MINZY 11st gif

minzy-11st-cf-o.gif

SSIEL 11st gif

cl-11st-cf-o.gif

cr:DGHideout

2NE1 gif

2ne1-11st-cf-o.gif

DONT HOTLINK PLEASE!

Guest mae22

^ that is so cool license plate holder hope i can get one like that before i go to kmf lol :lol:

hopefully they will comeback soon i miss them and 2ne1tv

Guest cristina0422

Earnings and profits for ‘Big 3′ SM-YG-JYP for year 2009 revealed!

How much were the earnings and net profits for Korea’s top 3 management companies – SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment – in year 2009?

Managing the top idol groups in Korea, Lee SooMan (SM), Yang HyunSeok (YG) and Park JinYoung (JYP) are also the largest shareholders of the companies. And there have been great interests in the rivalry going on between these 3 entertainment giants amongst fans.

On the 12th, Financial Supervisory Service revealed the earnings of YG Entertainment for year 2009. YG recently reported their earnings on the 9th, so did the other 2 companies, through an electronic announcement system under the service.

Under sales, SM Ent (The only KOSDAQ listed out of the 3) is #1 with 61,788,490,000 KRW in sales. Increase from 43.7 billions KRW recorded in 2008

SM Ent manages some of the biggest idol groups in Korea including So Nyeo Shi dae, Super Junior, SHINee, Dong Bang Shin Ki, f(x) and BoA etc.

But in terms of increase from the previous year, YG Entertainment is #1 with 35,693,360,000 KRW in terms of earnings in 2009, up 92% from the record of 18.5 billions KRW in 2008. This is also the first time the company broke through 30billions KRW in earnings in 10 years since its establishment.

2009 has been a good year for YG En with Big Bang doing well with their concert, GDragon, DaeSung, SeungRi and TaeYang with their solo activities. 2009 was also the debut of their female group 2NE1 which had roped in earnings through their various albums and CFs released.

As for JYP, their earnings last year was 10,163,540,000KRW. There is a drop in 7% in terms of earnings but considering that WonderGirls has been inactive in Korea, this is good results. Idol group 2PM also played a decisive role in the company’s earnings last year with all the saga going on.

Under operating profits taking away sales costs and salaries:

1. SM – 9,266,340,000 KRW

2. YG – 7,390,890,000 KRW

3. JYP – 230,000,000 KRW

Also, under net profit

1. SM – 4,471,310,000 KRW

2. YG – 4,162,260,000 KRW

3. JYP – lose of 4,677,770,000 KRW

For JYP case, it was not the lose for the company and its artistes, but rather the lose was absorbed by the investors for WonderGirls’ American debut last year. So with that, the assessment of loss can only be attained based on the WonderGirls’ success in their legitimate American activities this year.

S: StarNews

KBites

YG Entertainment banks in big bucks for 2009

One of the biggest and most successful entertainment companies in Korea, YG Entertainment has achieved a huge profit for 2009.

On the 12th, it was revealed how much YG made in 2009 after research by the Financial Supervisory Service.

From this research, it has been known that they earned 35,693,360,000 KRW (~$32 million USD). This is almost double the amount of 2008’s total income of 18,500,000,000 KRW (~$16,700,000). It’s been almost 15 years since YG was founded and this is the biggest income they have had yet.

So, how did they made so much money? Well, 2009 was the year 2NE1 debuted! They hit it big with Fire and I Don’t Care. Not only that, Big Bang had concerts. On top of that, G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and T.O.P all did solo activities.

Figures for the other two heavyweights, SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment were also released with the former remaining top of the pile thanks to its strong marketing operations (61,788,490,000 KRW) while the latter suffered a slight drop in earnings (10,163,540,000 KRW) due to the Wonder Girls’ inactivity in Korea.

YG Entertainment are certainly doing quite well, aren’t they?

allkpop

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I'm definitely loving the fact YG is making big bucks way more compare to SME or JYP!

I think particially because he doesn't let his artists appear on variety shows compare to other SME or JYP's artists. Eventhough I want the girls on variety show alot, but the thing is that variety show doesn't pay good money. So YG usually makes profit from mostly concerts and endorsement, which is why we always see 2NE1 or BB doing CFs most of the time! LOL...and last year alone, BB held 3 concerts and 2NE1 with so much endorsement!....And if SBS, Mnet, MBC, or KBS wants them on shows, they have to pay alot of money...I remember there's a list out last year that tell you how much artists get pay for being on variety show and BB was the top payer if I remember right....

Anyways, i'm loving 2NE1's new 11st CF! It's so cool! I actually really like the song that's in the CF, it's somehow sophisticated, but matching the girls well!

Guest NV4ever

^ yeah i agree~~ YG artists are exclusive!!! companies have to pay big bucks to have them on their shows or CFs ^.^

im glad to see YG doing soo well~! and he doesnt overwork his artists too...our girls are in good hands :lol:

wahh...tat's one hardcore BlackJack there!~!! how kute ^_^

love it~~ now i want my own custom licensed plate too kekeke

Guest itszmaeee

http://news.nate.com/view/20100412n12631

The article mentioned that the girls will perform Try To Copy Me for the first time on stage!? 2PM-2NE1 will hold the Samsung Corby F Festival together. Not sure if they'll be on stage dancing or MCing or something. Not sure. Hopefully someone translates the whole article.

Guest NV4ever

has this posted??

2pm2ne1corby.jpg

On the 12th, Samsung representative, Choi Jisung stated that they will be holding the 'Anycall Corby Family Festival' at the Olympic fencing stadium on the 24th, with 2NE1 and 2PM, etc.

Much interest has been gathering for this event, as 2NE1 and 2PM will be performing their CM songs 'Try to Follow Me', and 'My Colour' etc. that have each scored high ranks on various online music charts. In addition, Son Dambi and Kim Taewoo will also be attending, and it is planned give guests a memorable experience.

There is a lot of hot demand to participate in the 'Anycall Corby Family Festival' and 3000 people have already requested to attend within just one week.

Samsung representatives stated "We have prepared the event well in hopes to thank the guests attending the festival for their unchanging love from last year to this year." "I hope that fans will continue to show love for Corby." Within 4 months of the release of the Corby phone, its widely-acclaimed hit model has already sold 500 000 devices.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100412n06116

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT.

WOW, yg is making tons or money! but

i thinks 2010 will be a wonderful year foe YG also

he's keeping fan waiting and waiting hehe fans

will be blown away after they come back u can say

topping the chart n plenty more hehe!! awesome go YG entertainment

Who would love to put down some fact about 2NE1 if u do please let's see some fact on 2NE1

Guest lovebomvn

wow 2NE1 will sing Try to follow me

I'm so happy when I hear it

cant wait until the day

^^ but I wish our girls come back soon

Guest itszmaeee

WOW, yg is making tons or money! but

i thinks 2010 will be a wonderful year foe YG also

he's keeping fan waiting and waiting hehe fans

will be blown away after they come back u can say

topping the chart n plenty more hehe!! awesome go YG entertainment

Keeping the fans waiting results to losing fans also, which is a bad thing. But they'll gain some when they come back. Reality is, a lot of big names in the industry are making their comebacks the same as the girls. All of them will be competing for the charts, but also depends on their album sales. The album sales is a big part whereas chart scores doesn't play as much role. I'm 2NE1 deprived. We neeeeeeed more 2NE1.

I've been wondering why there's no video for Try To Copy Me Behind The Scenes. It's weird how YG doesn't release BTS from their music videos. Usually news reporters go to the set and interview or just film them but I don't see any from the girls ever since they debuted.

^

True, but he also stated that he had delays. So I'm sure not all of the waiting is intentional. Could have been due to the new move or unforeseen problems--who knows.

Much interest has been gathering for this event, as 2NE1 and 2PM will be performing their CM songs 'Try to Follow Me', and 'My Colour' etc. that have each scored high ranks on various online music charts. In addition, Son Dambi and Kim Taewoo will also be attending, and it is planned give guests a memorable experience.

Oh wow, they will perform it!! I'm excited!!

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

HwangSsaBu updated about the girls again~

11gn6na.jpg

고독한 자기관리 5!!!! 간만에 다모였다!?%##~#<~>££¥><~~$^^

Guest babiiv214

Lots of good news!!

Gotta love YG for making BIG last year~

They sure know how to earn big bucks, even without overexposing their artist and making them do crazy schedules

they still came on top! ^__^

Nice and very well organized marketing strategy you got there YG! Good Job!

Hoepfully this year, they'll make even More

YG Family! Fighting! B)

Only in YG! ;)

We'll finally get to see the girls perform Try To Follow Me Live

and thsi time with BAby Minji and with their Choreo as well~

Soo excited for that!

I wanna see them comeback with their fierce-amazing stage presence!

2NE1 Nulja!! Still waiting for their official comeback~

But even with the hiatus of the girls, I'm glad to see them do performances in different events

and the CF's and other activities so in a way we won't be missing them too much!

and of course ME2DAY QUEEN!! Never fail to update us fans, with her little ways of making us happy~

she sure is a DORK! and that is proven once again with her latest me2day! LOL!

what's up with that Daraya? LOL! but I love her outfit by the way,

and the fresh-face Sandara is <333!!!

their new cf is really sleek and sexy, love it~

their clothes very fshionista of course, :P

I like the part where Dara was just sitting in a chair being her smexy self~ :blush:

soo sexy without trying too hard~

and Baby Minji with that look! I love it!

all the girls look fab! B)

Found som of Dara's behind the scene pic during her ILJIMAE guest appearance before~

collagevo.jpg

director.jpg

iljime.jpg

^ Dara with the staff and director of Iljimae

Unseen for me~ ^__^

random 2NE1 pics:

a00167184bc1b6616b2fa.jpg

a00167184bc1b663d2687.jpg

12709130832010041100245.jpg

12708281492010041000502.jpg

12708281492010041000501.jpg

12708281492010041000501t.jpg