►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really miss 2NE1. I personally don't like the new high end clothes cf by the girls. It's got too much going. But they're still gorgeous in my eyes. Will they be really coming back with Se7en? That's really difficult if they promote with their sunbae at the same time. I hope YG knows what's he's doing. I can't believe that 2NE1's almost a year old and graduating from their rookie status. I feel so proud being a blackjack seeing how they've grown.

Guest harvzliar

hello blackjack!^__^ this is my first post here.. i just want to share 2ne1's standing on the ONLY music channel in the philippines.^__^

MYX International Hit Chart

from MYX Daily Hit Chart

April 6,2010

April 7,2010

April 9,2010

April 8, 2010

ohhh thank you very much!!! please vote for our girls ^___^

^ please don't quote pics! remove the 25zqye1.jpg

우리의 짱구매니져!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 짱구 닮은거같아요! 우리와 항상 같이다니며 고생하는 짱매!ㅋ홧팅!^.^

oh this is their manager kkk

whooo another one ;D

짠!^.^

Fire in Modern China Car TV Ad

credits: dc2ne1 + ohdara.wordpress.com

ishing@dc2ne1 posted that the girls' comeback stage will be on june 6. idk if it's true.

EDIT

@albeitalways '''v

dc people don't believe the one who posted also coz s/he just posted a date.

here's an article that says 2ne1 is preparing for their comeback in may. not so sure if it's just their album that will be released or their cb stage also... http://www.gwangnam.co.kr/news/news_view.h...040923362860016

wah? just noticed that there's no pic of our girls in the article. o.o

Guest albeitalways

^

idk. dc kids always like to pull off pranks with each other. i remember back then last year on 2ne1's pre-debut days there were tons of false info uploaded on dc like their mini-album tracklist and the title of their lead song being sugar sugar or something like that.

but if it is, whoa O_O despite the deluge of artists and tough competition in may, it'll be cool if they made their comeback there because that's when 2ne1 debuted ((:

Guest boraah

Wouldn't it be great, if the beat that was played in the CF was a teaser for one of the full album's songs?

Maybe 2ne1's next title song?

Guest w a s a b b y

^

^ Thanks for the caps memen, they all looks so icon-izable keke. Thanks again.

^ FYI the background music of the song is entiled My Lifestyle by Fat Joe (thanks to danigurlie @ YT for the tip) :/ sorry to burst your bubble. K... so now that i've re-read what you said ... You do make a good point, it would've definitely been awesome if they used the trailer of the new song for the CF. I apologize for misinterpreting your words!

The CF was too too short but sweet. Here's another pic from the 11st site

6okbbm.jpg

cr: 11st Avenue | thanks ygs21 for sharing

Extra: Hmm, I'm planning to make Dara or Minji's version within this month, so watch out for it! ^__^ And in case you don't know what Bom said she said bok-su-su which means corn in Korean.

2ic8ymq.jpg

Cr: wasabee @ ygsecret21.com || Please do not hotlink, thank you.

v @ itszmaeee mmm oh!!! I kinda skimmed through what he/she said so I misinterpreted it. Thanks ! ^_^

Guest babymodz

gorgeous, stunning, flawless!

i LOVE that new CF

though i lol-d at the gigantic trolleys!

the girls definitely worked the look

& kudos to 11st for doing something so out of the box!

then again, it's 2ne1 -

haters can say wtv they want about the CF ...

but the girls are never normal.

& thats why we love them ;)

ps. the background song of the CF is actually a song by Fat Joe. hope it isn't something for their comeback, knowing how netizens like to lash on stuff like these...

Guest itszmaeee

^ FYI the background music of the song is entiled My Lifestyle by Fat Joe (thanks to danigurlie @ YT for the tip) :/ sorry to burst your bubble. The CF was too too short but sweet. Here's another pic from the 11st site

%7Boption%7D6okbbm.jpg[

cr: 11st Avenue | thanks ygs21 for sharing

I think he/she meant that it would've been better if they used a teaser song from 2NE1's full album instead of the scary creepy one. Because I as heck would love to hear a teaser song from the girls and someone from the last page mentioned that rumor has it that girls are coming back in June. Now I get what YG means when they said the comeback is in April when in reality they meant a month later. Same old same old. Complaining about this whole comeback thing won't get me anywhere so I'll just rest my case.

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 New 11st CF is sooo kool~!! I love it ^.^ really different from other CFs before~~

The girls fashion is soo high-class kekeke Fashionistas Idols~! :D

I'll give YG till the end of April to give out some announcements about the girls comeback, or else....<__<

and i also hope YG will keep his promise of having the girls active for the whole year b/c Blackjacks has been really patience already~~ we've been waiting for like wat...6months now?? so he better make it up for us~! :lol:

Edit: I just went to a VSA concert today at my school and they used 2NE1's Fire in a fashion show~!!! Then afterwards we went to a korean restaurant to eat, and TTFM was played there~!!! Must be my lucky day or something, I was soooo psyched and happy :lol: 2NE1 FTW~!

Archived