. Oh so it's for a CF. I can't

wait for it. Come back soon

2NE1 <3

Guest piLmiac
hi all~~

just want to share something.... 2NE1 just gain another fan ^_^

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2223/kctwit.jpg

he is KC Montero formerly a MTV Asia VJ ... and now a DJ

it's just funny how he changed his mind regarding K-pop cause a few days ago he also tweeted that he just don't get Kpop now that he saw 2NE1 he became a fan :)

LOL He's so late. And I remember him agreeing with DJ MO before on his tweets about the kpop boy bands are gay issue <_<

I can't wait for the 11st CF to come out.

I think it's related to movies because of the popcorns.

The girls are super sexy & sophisticated

for the filming of their new cf.

CL leadah was too engrossed

with DARA's adorkability that she

even spilled the popcorn onto the floor

& then ChaRa started laughing together.:lol:

I cannot wait how the CF will

turn out to be.

& Of course it is amazing that

more & more artistes and people

are recognising the girls.:)

Here is a fan account of Cafe 2NE1 if you want to know a bit more

[HA Crew Adventures] Stumbling Upon the 2NE1 Cafe

The HA Crew likes to go on random adventures around Southern California. We've stumbled upon many pleasant K-Pop related surprises, which we always intend on sharing, but always forget to. It's not that interesting of a story, but I'll share anyways.

A few of us were driving to Garden Grove to one of our most reliable Korean music stores to pick up a few things. While driving past Knott's Berry Farm, down Beach Blvd., Dee shouts out, "TWENTY-ONE CAFE!" but we sped by without seeing what she was referring to. I said, "REALLY? haha, okay cool, we'll see it on the way home." I thought it might've been like a coffee, boba, or a pho place for some reason so I really wasn't that excited about it...lol.

But then, on our drive back, we pass it and what do you know, it looks like THIS:

2ne1pix2.jpg

2ne1pix3.jpg

2ne1pix4.jpg

2ne1pix1.jpg

There's no mistaking thats intentional! ★2NE1 Cafe?! HELLO! So we made a u-turn immediately to take a closer look. To be honest, it's not in the nicest plaza ever....but we went inside anyways to check it out. It's a Korean restaurant alright and as much as we wanted to check out the menu, it was all in Hangul (although, Dee can read Hangul.....). Anyways, it's a restaurant during the day and a bar at nighttime. There were lots of colorful balloons and beer posters on the walls, but no sign of anything remotely 2NE1 or YG. We asked the waiter if the name of the restaurant was in relation to 2NE1 the girl group and he told us no.

My guess is that they were thinking of a good name for the restaurant that would signify that it's a great night spot to hit, someone may have mentioned 2NE1 and they used the name (since legal drinking age in America is 21!). I don't know, that's just my guess!!!

If you're in the area, here's the address. It just opened so if you Google it, you probably won't find it.

2NE1 Restaurant

3010 West Lincoln Avenue

Anaheim, CA 92804

(714) 952-3010

I called the phone number to double check and make sure that it was correct. The man on the phone greeted on the other line, "Annyonghaseyo, 2NE1 imnida!" xD How funny!

Major props to Dee for her sharp eyes while we were speedily driving down Beach Blvd.! We find a lot of ironic K-pop related stuff in So Cal while exploring. We'll try to share more often! ;)

Link

cr: LET'S PLAY

I do doubt that they came up with this name ALL BY THEMSELVES. lol. Too much of a coincidence that the owners are Korean and 2NE1 is popular in Korea.

Guest sssantokkki
Ooohhhhh so it's for the CF?

The picture in Dara's me2day that we all thought was for the MV was for the CF?

Now that's what you called a surprise. :P

I knew it..Dara won't give away their concept as easy as that.. and if ever she will give any clues, they can change that in a snap. Ahh Dara you are confusing us.. And I love it!!! :lol:

And for all those people who got worked up because "Dara gave away their new concept, OMG, she should not have done that because people would copy them, it's irresponsible, I don't think it's YG approved, blah, blah" well, guess, you guys got worked up over nothing, eh?

Just a piece of my mind because I got annoyed at how some of us here at Soompi are ungrateful. We should be thankful for any updates about our girls, and if Dara delivers, then we should be thankful instead of complaining about it.

Peace out Blackjacks!

i so agree with these...some of us are complaining instead of appreciating that at least they updated us with something to spazz about......some should not jump in to conclusions too (giving out of concept??? what the ...)......see what i mean...they give us hints and we should look forward for it not over think about it.......

as blackjacks we should love 2ne1 for giving us their time and effort just to spoil us ( mitu updates are gifts for us) and that we should be patient for their comeback...

i thank all the 2ne1 girls for the updates!!! 2ne1 fighting!!!! choooooooooooo!!!!

Park Bom of 2NE1 apparently has her face on a t-shirt now.

zp806298.jpg

2NE1's Park Bom & PROMOD ?

Heyyy,

something I just discovered today !

For those who don't know, PROMOD is a women fashion store. I don't really know where there are PROMOD shops, but here in France, it is quite well known.

And it looks like they used 2NE1's Park Bom picture on their tee shirt ... Look !

Link

I think they don't even know who she is haha ... In USD it is approximately $27 which is considered as a bit expensive for sleeveless tees.

CREDIT: Jolki

That's pretty awesome and random. I wonder if the other girls have t-shirts as well.

haha..

and some of you here were so against Dara posting pictures in her me2day...

and it turns out to be a 11st CF and NOT THEIR NEW CONCEPT...

tsk...tsk...

you want to be surprised? then do turn off your monitors and wait until the new MV or the new song is released(ask a friend who doesn't want to be "surprised" to inform you)... its as easy as that.

YGE is known for releasing teasers... (which i believed, being followed by other companies...i don't know..) and even if Dara doesn't release anything... YGE will somehow, release teaser MV...or pictures...or whatever because they want us to be INFORMED...

Dara is only helping the company out by posting those pics( which is NOT their new concept and even before you say something against a member of the girl group you admire, might as well do some research.) and, again... if you have a problem with that, you can always ignore her me2day post or whatsoever...

and btw, Dara's fanboy is that guy from my tutor friend2??? OMG... he's cute...

and 2ne1 gained another fan..

and thanks for the update guys... you guys are fast...

Guest NV4ever

Dara and Minzy on the treadmil~~ who took tat pic?? lol

it's in the YG builidng rite?? the place looks soo grant...they even have a good view while working out :lol:

i doubt the 2NE1 Restaurant is not in relates to our girls, even the font is the same lol

and it's a korean restaurant!! either way...it's pretty kool ^_^

The girls gained another fanboy~! ^.^ they're gaining fans and international recognition everyday

proud proud =D

Guest spiral_flare
Here is a fan account of Cafe 2NE1 if you want to know a bit more

I do doubt that they came up with this name ALL BY THEMSELVES. lol. Too much of a coincidence that the owners are Korean and 2NE1 is popular in Korea.

Yeah, seriously. Not only that, but the font of the letters and numbers look exactly like the font YG uses for some of 2NE1's products (well....VERY similar to it). Take a look:

0358176001253412697.jpg

And the fact that the restaurant is KOREAN? And the star next to "2NE1"? They totally took that from this:

84564846.jpg

Sorry, but I don't believe the name of the restaurant has nothing to do with our favorite girl group. And it's not because I'm biased that I'm saying this. But it's WAY too much of a coincidence.

Guest itszmaeee

Okay just a little clarification about the restaurant, but I heard the owner's daughter is actually a hardcore 2NE1 fan. Not sure if it's true but I heard about that somewhere. This doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. Being the ignorant me, the owner probably thought just because they live in the states and 2NE1 is in Korea, YGE can't sue them for name infringment or w/e you call it. I'll stick to the 'daughter is a hardcore 2NE1 fan'. The person that took that picture [forgot her name] said that it's not a restaurant but a bar. Someone mentioned it on the other page so backtrack.

EDIT:

Forreals? Now that I think about it, I mean not to brag or anything, since 2NE1 is a really popular kpop group not only in Korea but places all over the world, this could be their way to attract customers to come to their restaurant. More 2NE1 fans = more money.

^

I actually just read that from someone else. I didn't think much of it till you just repeated it. So it's possible. I won't be surprised if they get a lot of the same questions: Did you name your restaurant after 2NE1? Will 2NE1 be here? etc. etc.

Guest tazanya

WARNING THIS POST IS VERY VERY VERY PIC HEAVY

PART 1

source: http://blog.naver.com/viatory/60104941624

credits: knuklepink + cindy--rox @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDIT LINES INCLUDING THIS

thanks for the tips sjaikb @ soompi and lumpialover707

Unveiling of 2ne1 jeans ad! ViaTORY!

http://blog.naver.com/viatory/60104941624

2NE1

PHOTO

SHOOT

LIVE!!

v

2NE1's jeans ads are often seen when we go around department stores, right? On January, I was at the shooting scene for 2NE1's jeans advertising photoshoot. Pictures were taken a lot for the advertisements and are now making noise.

It was cold in January during the shoot, but now, it's several hundred times colder, aigoo.

After dinner at 5:00, ViaTORY went to the Gangnam studio. When I arrived, a lot of staff were already busy getting ready for the filming.

206fy1v.jpg

At that time, there was so much snow accumulated, making it colder.

2jegpy.jpg

2NE1 members arrived a bit late, so shooting began at 6:00.

The first cuts are of CL!!!

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I am impressed with her charisma. CL really has a forceful feel.

Like a Hollywood star on the catwalk.

In addition to that, I think her side poses are the best.

Her MK Olsen sunglasses reminded me of Hollywood again -

2uglzsk.jpg

Working out the angles??

244e2k5.jpg

The next one who followed is Sandara Park!!!

It was first reported that she was sick with a cold and flu, but you can never see it on her face, which is really small and cute.

They hurried her shoot, so I couldn't see a lot of her pics, but hers had the most boyish charm.

5czo0.jpg

After a photograph is made, it directly goes to the computer so they can confirm if everything went well.

jzfnv8.jpg

300qplw.jpg

Next is Park Bom!!!

I transfered positions so I can get closer to Park Bom.

But the photographer showed up surprisingly to take her side profiles.

But they make allowances when you're holding a camera too, and look like your shooting for a magazine and then give a V pose.

Ms. Park Bom has good close up features. If she practices on her poses, she would really make better pictures.

But I still kept busy taking pictures of Bom's leisurely poses -

24od4py.jpg

After the shoots, the pictures go to the monitor! -

j7qlvr.jpg

2r2yqo3.jpg

2vtd1mh.jpg

2058lna.jpg

Click, click for Minji!

And stylist, Yang Geng going over the shoes.

rs4dop.jpg

There was this kind of shoes there.

mkaydi.jpg

kajvxd.jpg

ibz287.jpg

ruzp54.jpg

She seems to love posing like a little tomboy.

I love the force from her look, even at her young age!

1zo9h7o.jpg

And then, Ero Minzy gets a bit of interview time - he he

vz7y2b.jpg

The glasses CL is wearing is now sitting on my desk because she put it down so I picked it up - he he he

11hxcf9.jpg

2rfa99k.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/viatory/60104941624

credits: knuklepink + cindy--rox @ ygladies.com

Guest fragmented

PART 2

e6ubr4.jpg

28gxobs.jpg

The remains of the birthday party - He he

16gfic9.jpg

i703dv.jpg

A present for her birthday from the advertisers -

Cute, huh?

20kd9v7.jpg

Group shot!

Is it just me who noticed but on this photoshoot, Dara had the same clothes for the group shot as her solo shots, didn't she?

a43l0h.jpg

vhfbqb.jpg

13zzgw.jpg

1gkgeh.jpg

syxpvl.jpg

s5ixp3.jpg

ettbwn.jpg

The photoshoot was completed at almost dawn, 2:00 AM.

14lj8mx.jpg

In the end, they should have felt quite tired to even smile, but 2NE1 thanked the staff enthu

last part

In the end, they should have felt quite tired to even smile, but 2NE1 thanked the staff enthusiastically!!

They are nothing but pro's!

source http://blog.naver.com/viatory/60104941624

credits knucklepink + cindy--rox @ ygladies.com

Guest itszmaeee

Big Bang TOP has been voted #1 with 24% of votes (330 votes) out of 1,404 votes on music specialty site Monkey 3 for the poll ‘The star you want to be campus couple with’ posted on the site from 26th March till 1st April.

The reason for picking TOP are stated by netizens are that he seems charming and masculine yet innocent and fun.

Go under the cut for the rest of the poll results.

TOP (24%, 330 votes)

Moon GeunYoung (22%, 304 votes)

Shin SaeKyung (21%, 298 votes)

Lee MinHo (14%, 201 votes)

2NE1 Park Bom (12%, 170 votes)

Ji HyunWoo (7%, 101 votes)

Meanwhile, there is another ongoing survey on the site on ‘Which female star suits the image of a cheerleader on the baseball court’ and stars like KARA Nicole, After School UEE, 4Minute HyunA are voted on the poll.

S:Newsen + kbites

Guest double10dgte

So the me2 update of Dara was for a CF and not for their new concept? LMAO! And some people were actually b*tching here about it? I really don't get it. We all should be thankful that our idols take the time to update us with what they are doing. That they care enough for their fans to actually tell us how they live their lives. They won't be irresponsible to just reveal a concept just like that without anyone's approval. :D I'm pretty sure YG monitors everything that they do. Let's be thankful! We complain that we don't see enough of our girls but when we do, we complain about it too. There's really no satisfying everyone eh? Please... let's all think really hard before we speak. :D

If Dara updates let's be thankful. If CL updates let's be happy. If Minky updates let's appreciate. If Bom updates let's have a hallelujah moment because she hasn't been updating for a really long time. :D

I don't adore the looks they have in their new CF but for some reason I LOVE MINZY'S LOOK! I don't know why. She looks extremely cool! She should keep that look for their comeback.

Patience. Love. Understanding. And keep the peace BlackJacks and always be thankful that the girls take their time to somehow connect with all of us. :D

Guest itszmaeee

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement

A few days ago, talk of 2NE1’s comeback concept fired up after an unexplained photo of the quartet in a distinctive concept was posted on Dara’s me2day. Unfortunately, the rumors have proven to be false as this is actually a concept for an upcoming endorsement with the shopping mall 11st, but hey, it means more eye candy for Blackjacks!

As the girls have endorsed 11st in the past, this is the latest segment to their partnership with the internet shopping mall. A recent segment from E News reveals more from the photoshoot, including some shots of the girls posing with red buckets of popcorn. With their elegant yet vibrant look, it looks like this is a step away from the norm, especially when compared to their matching red-and-white outfits from their delivery commercials.

The girls also talked about their earlier experiences of delivering packages to customers of 11st. “I went to the building [for the delivery] and I think they were expecting me because they had a present waiting for me,” Dara reminisced. “So I delivered the package and received the gift so I was really happy.”

When I arrived at the building, they actually asked me where Sandara Park was so…I had a different kind of experience,” CL confessed.

The leader wrapped up the video with a message to the program’s viewers, saying, “2NE1’s first album is currently in production so please stay tuned. E News and viewers, stay healthy. Yes, fighting. Thank you!

Meanwhile, CL followed Dara’s lead and posted a picture on her own me2day account as well. To be honest, I question 2NE1’s fashion choices sometimes, but the pattern of this onesie is kind of cool:

2NE1 is set for a comeback later this month, so expect more on this group soon!

CREDITS:ALLKPOP

LMAO poor CL-roo. They looked for Ssantokki instead. Anyhoooo, so basically their full album is not finish. If their not done with their full album, it's possible they haven't done any mv filming done. *crosses fingers* i can wait, i guess.

Guest nolja2ne1

wow thanks for the behind the scene pics,,Our girls entered the MYX top ten hits they are in the 9th spot,,,Filipino blackjacks support 2ne1,,,

Archived