Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tjandraarwati

Wooooo i love Fire MV and The Making

2NE1 looks so good and catchy ... really really love them

2NE1 Fighting

Waiting for stage debut ...

Guest zahieyjunki

GD & CL look nice together!! hehe~

But ROFL his hair is damn long!! I just don't expect his hair is just SO long!!

CL voice is so different when she raps! Love her voice.. really like husky a bit & Dara voice is cute!!

I'm starting to love her!!

I just don't love CL with bangs in the space ver. She needs her mohawk style!! She totally rocked tht style!~

Stop comparing them with MIA!! I just hate hearing it yet they're only taking a debut stage this Sunday.. Give them support not ruined more them!! huh~

Guest elavip

me have gifs!

2ez2rkk.jpgnwn5ax.jpg9thb2r.jpg

a LOT more gifs here.

ah lol i didn't noticed CL was thattt tanned. still doesn't look that bad to me, but yeah they used bronzers on the girls cause they were under really bright lights. heheh i was confused for a bit whether the purple jacket dude was xin or teddy, but yep it's teddy cause i rmb there was a photo of him with that huf cap and jacket. i want more BTS like a;; pf y'all too! the girls are soo dorky, i think this'll change some people's opinions cause this is basically the first clip we've seen of them so candid.

remind people again, vote for the girls on m countdown! (you need mnet account and use IE!)

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

oh yes, Fire climbed up to #3 on melon,

2qwo4ti.jpg

Guest swt_decadent

A big duhrr to those netizen. Honestly how can you plagiarise fashion? Unless MIA design it herself so the criticism is major fail. Those bathingsuit thing started with Olivia Newton on her work out mv and those hindu thing started with bollywood movie. That's how things evolve :) Neway love the Minji and Sandara couple. I like them together. Sandara's really a dork! I like how she repeat her name after CL introduce her lol. I keep looking at CL eyes -_- It's weirding me out... I kinda like it when her hair is down with bangs, so her eyes won't be noticable. I don't really like how tan they are, but I guess that can't be help. Park Bom look so awkward with her clothes that I kind of feel sorry for her. I wish the making of is a bit longer. I had fun watching it.

Guest albeitalways

Well whatever. <_<

Even if let's say the stylists were 'inspired' by M.I.A. [i used inspired since the word plagiarized is rather harsh and is only befitting if they wholly copied everything], I am glad that for one, somebody actually has the guts to stand out amongst the cookie cutter templates like the annoying, overplayed cutesy concept that is a standard feature among girl groups today.

I'll be honest now, I personally don't like the clothes, but whatevs. They do fit the MVs and the concept of the song.

My main gripe is their makeup. Nude lips, over-the-top eyeliner and tanned skin don't sit well with me. They only make the girls look dirty and cheap, wannabe gangstas for reasons I don't comprehend also.

But I'd rather be ridiculous than be another clone of like 588394829+ MVs that are already tried, tested and boring. :mellow:

And since this is their debut song, people ought to give them some slack. Hey, even when Big Bang first debuted fans of 1Tym bashed them since they seemed to be a copycat of their style.

I believe the girls would develop their own style later on. For now, chillax and why so srs netizens?

Guest badstar

Yay! After 5 days, I got back to this thread again.

I saw the vid of the making of the MV.

CL has such a great speaking voice.

That girl's one hell of a cool girl!

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

the MV making is just pure awesomeness. XD i can see their individuality now. and it's interesting to hear their actual talking voices! CL's is impressive haha. dara sounds so sweet. bom's so shy that it's cute! minji's so charismatic. WHOO! is that MinDara and CL x Dara i see?! i'm very happy now. haha. i'm willing to die for those shoes, honestly. i've done nothing but spazz over their footwear.

so by far..

CL: charismatic leader.

DARA: dorky mood maker.

MINJI: adorable maknae.

BOM: shy unni.

I LOVE THEM ALL. 2ne1 fighting!

BTW, can somebody post a tutorial on how to create an account adn vote in MNET? please? : D

I SHALL CONTRIBUTE. XD

if taking out, credit Sunkiss*Nhixxie@soompi / nhijumma@LJ : D

56420328.png

34056763.png

34365035.png

35268136.png

39065214.png

45352219.png

30535785u.png

22732955c.png

23285460u.png

24737952f.png

26330320z.png

29056016m.png

92741315.png

62530107.png

68427195.png

70178935.png

82509372.png

91618823.png

92384920.png

Guest kf52

I'm certainly looking forward for their debut.

I didn't really thought that CL voice would be so much different when she talks.

It really surprise me .

Oh and Minji shes cute.

I still can't believed that shes the same age as me.

Exp i'm younger by a few mths.

I really like Dara's and CL clothing in the street MV version.

But never the less i just can't wait for there debut.

~2NE1 hwaiting~

Guest HimikoShi

Me too, I've never thought that CL voice would be very different when she speaks normally. All of them are so cute. It's so funny on how CL says Sandara. Haha. CL is such a great leader. Minji are just so so cute!! >.<

I'm loving them even more. can't wait for their debut!

Guest xohiwoxaira

question, how do you pronounce the groups name?

does is pronouned like "to anyone" or "twenty one"

Guest jadeal_17

I love the Making! We finally get a glimpse of their personalities.

Now I'm craving for an actual interview!!!

When's that daddy? Please make it soon!

question, how do you pronounce the groups name?

does is pronouned like "to anyone" or "twenty one"

It's pronounced as "to anyone" or "twenty one" but without the "T".

Guest xohiwoxaira

I love the Making! We finally get a glimpse of their personalities.

Now I'm craving for an actual interview!!!

When's that daddy? Please make it soon!

It's pronounced as "to anyone" or "twenty one" but without the "T".

oh cool thanks

oh thank you , i love the making of the MV you can see a little bit of the girls personalities . I can't wait for

them to be on show & such. Leader seem like she very mature for her ages , while Dara is just very dorky haha x]

also i can feel the love they have for each others. ahh I can't wait for their debut man.

Guest nad_donad

I just watched the making of Fire...

The girls are really having fun, and I love to see them talking...

And all of them has their own dorky side...

Bommie was really funny when she played with her hair. She's the unnie for 2NE1...XD

And Dara, she seems really fun and outgoing.....our dorky girl...

CL and Minzi's voices are really low...I'm not expecting that at all...

CL showed her charisma as the leader...

Minzi was really cute when she said 'YG Family--oeo'

P.S. Teddy is on that video??! Gonna watch it again..

its so weird to hear CL speak xD Her deep voice was surprising!

She's very leader like though, speaking the most and introducing everyone ^^

Looks like Shaun is in Korea now. He spent 3 hours with the girls ...

wb3oed.jpg

credits to gyang

Archived