Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

CL looks different in the interview parts compared to in the mv
CL looks diffrent in every video and picture I've

seen of her so far.I dont know how that's possible.

Like oh my gosh! I actually thought CL would sound completley different but i think i like this deep voice. The roles are so inversed with this group. :D

But omg, i love the CL and Minji interaction. i don't care what anyone says, i'm calling her Min Ji for the time being :P

CL is really pretty. They all are and Min Ji ... it was aimee that taught her :)

i hope its subbed soon.

Guest lil' zen

Y are their make up...esp CL so dark? I tot their headphones were photoshopped when I saw the promo pics...

Altho I didn't like the idea of CL being the leader at first...It seems pretty ok to accept it now...

Btw, can anyone tell me what is the font to 2NE1? I can't find it...Plz and thank you...

Guest ShortaznGirl

their makeup is dark because it's for the purpose of the music video so it doesn't matter what it looks like in real life, it was just supposed to look good or stand out for the video shooting :)

omgsh sandara is a friggin dork. aha.

aw i really wanted to see them filming the part where gd dances behind minji

-kathy

^I really wanted to see GD's part too ):

They're all soooo pretty!!

Finally we get to hear their speaking voices lol!

Dara is so beautiful o.o and CL seems so professional, like a CEO lol

I love seeing GD and Nuthang together, and Teddy too! Can't wait 'till the 17 cos I miss seeing him on tv >.<!

The shoe collection is awesome, all those sneakers! Specially the gold wings one Adidas Jeremy Scott that Bom used in the MV (Dara wore the same but in white).

They seem so close and friendly to each other, I really wanna know them better :)

Until now I really like Dara, she seems so sweet, cute and dorky, but at the same time she knows how to portrays a whole bunch of other attitudes and characteres that got me impressed!

I'm sooo excited right now!

2NE1 FIGHTING!

Guest SiSyd Choi

The MV making was awesome...

I love how everyone I like was there...Teddy, GD, Seungho..muahahahaha

The girls awesome..

I love CL's voice..

Its so deep...

MINJI is superbly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bom and Sandy are so cute and I'm weird but I find them entertaining..hehehehe...

Guest chibi~kya

wee:) i just watched the making of the mv and then watched it again for 5 times haha

aww it's good to get a glimpse of how the girls interact with each other. they look like they were having tons of fun!

CL - you can definitely tell she's the leader. From the way she talked and everything. Her voice is very soothing..I wouldn't mind her rapping me to sleep one of these nights. haha.

Minzy - aww I think she's sooo cute! I love how she danced with Dara and then CL laughing at them at the side. I saw a pic of Dara and her in the gym in one of the youtube vids. aww Darazy sisterly love~ hehe

Dara - haha Dara and her dorky self. she has full of charisma that i couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I loved the chaera interactions too. Dara seems so friendly.

Bommie - aww she seems soo shy^^ but in a very elegant way. I wished she smiled more though. I think that's just how she is..aww bommie please talk a little more.

yay can't wait for the their debut. omg!

Guest sandy_03

Since the making of the Fire MV was just released today all that is left for us is their debut this Sunday... exciting! I hope this making gets subbed soon, I want to understand what they said.

Netizens are at it again with the plagiarism thing. I don't want to post it here anymore. If you're interested just check it out on Kbites.

Guest kimoy

the behind the scenes..im really loving it..

CL...with her voice..men..she has the same kind of voice like TOP...deep and husky voice..during their behind the scenes..she really is close to her unnie even with the big age gap..

maknae MINJI/MINZI..haha..her voice is so cute..."annyeonghaseyo"..haha..and wen she said YG FAMILY...haha..she's so cute..and aimee teaching maknae minji with the chest pop..i think it was a nice idea..haha...and maknae and unnie moment..they're so dorky...haha..

BOM...she was really shy in front of the camera...but with such a dorky personality...haha...i remember her picture with dara..it was qouted there "bestfriends"..haha...

DARA...she still love the camera...being so dorky..i like the scene where (at the street ver.) after they dance along with that guy in the purple jacket..it was dara/cl moment..they are laughing so hard..i wonder why..and her cellphone...gosh..im so jealous..lollipop..

ryt now..after seeing the behind the scene..im really amazed how NUTHANG take care of the girls wardrobe...gosh..i so love NUTHANG ryt now..

and GD with that hair..seriously..i dont like it..he must get a clean cut...hehe..

and of course aimee... wonder if shaun was also there..since they are the girls choreographer...

and at the end they have their group cheer...

"2NE1...NULGA!!"> im not sure if it was the correct word..but thats wat i heard..

Y are their make up...esp CL so dark? I tot their headphones were photoshopped when I saw the promo pics...

Altho I didn't like the idea of CL being the leader at first...It seems pretty ok to accept it now...

Btw, can anyone tell me what is the font to 2NE1? I can't find it...Plz and thank you...

i dunno.. it's close to balls on a rampage and ozone..

but i think ozone is closer...

=p

but whoah.. we have a family of dotted typefaces =p

ela ela...I totally did not notice that Aimee was the one that taught minji the chestbump =))

lmao...I thought it was just some lady around there >_< lol

I couldn't help :P

68334115.gif - dork dork dork XD

84062755.gif - bom being dork as well XD

89578786.gif - family love <33

86065746.gif - GOD, his hair is long O.o

Guest mz.LA

thanks for the gifs :)

the dara-minzy coupling = adorable lol

i know i've said this before but i just cannot wait for their debut stage!

what concept do you think they'll go for? space or street?...or both?! haha wishful thinking :P

YG's smart to release two version of the vids...keeps us concept-guessing! lol

Guest simplylive

dara-minzy couple for me, please. ah, they are adorable. it must be great to be the magnae, huh minji? may i pinch your cheeks dara, dear? so naturally cute, the both of them. of course, i have not forgotten CL leader w/ her seductive voice and fairy-like bommie unnie. i hope for a BTS Part 2...

mv making

thanks for this aww even with the 3 min clip i'm liking them even more. CL very leader like the way she talks and introduce the members is charismatic . Minji is still the maknae very playful and i don't know but i get the feeling even in the mv that she is close to Bom unnie . Dara she is probably the mood maker of the group dorky and playful and my fav Bom awww..she seems shy and quiet but she's adorable in her own way. I noticed she had a blanket?around her when they did the group cheer at the end of the vid. She must be a lil uncomfotable with that swimsuit thingy she wore in the mv.

i've never heard of a group that has so much history in each member . It must have been a long path for them esp.Bom and dara to become 2ne1. They must've endure a lot of rejection and hardship going into this. I just hope that they are strong through their journey cause the business is though and with the anti's piling up.. <_< but i have faith in them and i know they'll bring the fire to kpop,Fighto 2ne1!

edit: ah crap topped a page (my first in the 2ne1 page)sory nothing good to share..hehe..cant wait fo their debut stage!

Guest tiffanytrang

Netizens can’t stop talking about 2NE1 ‘plagiarising’

As if talking about it for once is not enough, netizens continue ona spree about the plagiarism issues on YG upcoming 2NE1’s debut.

Previously, there were talks about how their ‘Fire’ MV plagiarises singer M.I.A ‘Jimmy’ MV concept, now they are moving on to say that the group even copy of M.I.A’s fashion concept.

Netizens comparing the fashion concept of M.I.A with that of 2NE1.

2nvflmd.jpg

There are also talks about how the ‘diaper suit’ that Park Bom was in for their new photoshoot is a ripoff from M.I.A’s during Grammy Awards 2009 (gosh she looks so cool even though she is pregnant), video provided by BOMtarat.

Netizens say:

•“I mean there are always times when things look a little alike”

•“This is irritating. All the comparisons and accusations of plagiarisms. This is Korea. And these girls are trying to debut, give them a break”

•“Gosh. To be honest. This is getting worse and worse.”

•“This is not plagiarising, but parody?”

•“You guys have just a lot to say about these girls debuting?”

•“They really look alike”

•“It’s the stylists’ fault! Copycats”

•“Aigoo can’t our country come up with some idea special to our own?”

•“Instead of plagiarising, isn’t this more like inspiration?”

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com

---------------------------------

PS:i hate them so much,stop comparing 2NE1 to MIA,urg.....

Guest shinhdeplol

plagarism?? haaizz im tired of those netizens T^T

CL looks so cute XD. 2NE1's leader Cee to the L :)

Minji is sucha polite kid :w00t: Minji baby, smile more. You look much better when you smile

Dara is sucha cutie :w00t:

D-6 :D

Archived