Monash University Students!

Guest AsOne

Guest twee

^^travelling to and from the campus's must really be annoying >_<"

u have to be really committed to do it!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest captivation

^ Yeh, and I'm starting to doubt how committed I am HAHA.

Especially since one of those days I have to go from Clayton to Caufield and back to Clayton again >.<

^yikes that really sucks! makes ur day even LONGER then it should be! >_<"

im sure u will be able to cope. will japanese and korean be minors too? or just electives for the time being?

^^ LOL my bad >_<" i dont read properly sometimes

ahh doing a chinese minor...good idea i think, chances are mandarin will be very handy to have as a minor.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest my_psycho_girl

:blush: woo, lots of ppl from clayton..

well, am currently in my 2nd yr in monash.. :ph34r: studying business management n not sure why, wanting to transfer to marketing.. <_<

:sweatingbullets: anywais, just thought i'd randomly pops up n say hi. hello everione :lol:

does anyone hav a law in commerce book that they wanna sell? the one for business law.

oh im doing comlaw atm :)

got mine for 2nd hand at the bookshop.. or you can try monash marketplace?

Ahh hope I can join you guys in 2010. Trying to get into med lol but looks like i'm too dumb XD. DotA stuffed my life.

haha you can do it :)

• 2 months later...

This thread has been so dead! Revive REVIVE! *does CPR*

Hows everyones preparation for exams lately?? I'm dying, I wish it was all over already =(

Guest untouched;

I don't think I've seen anymore from Berwick (it's a hole, I know :D)

1.) The name is Jennifer

2.) Studying Bach of Communications, at Berwick (I hope people know where Berwick actually is LOLL)

3.) Currently in 2nd year, hopefully passing all my units so I'd only have 1 year left.

4.) I am at the age of 20

5.) I liked the atmosphere and the impression Monash left on me at my brother's graduation, after that, I had my mind set on getting in. I think it's a prestigious Uni, but without the snobbyish tone you get from some other Unis (won't go naming specifics). The fact that when I say I go to Berwick campus, and the blank look on people's faces, is quite funny, no one ever seems to know where it is. It's probably the deadest campus there is, it's very tiny and there isn't much to do, I mean after 2pm it's like a ghost town lol. Since I live quite far away, having to commute almost 2.5hrs (ONE WAY) I dread the trip and the canteen has barely a variety of food to choose from, so you're stuck with over priced sandwiches or Maccas across the road (try to not frequent my visits to Maccas).

• 4 weeks later...

YELLOW!

I don't go to Monash but I'm going to be staying there (in a few weeks) with a few kids for my school during the chess competition.

:'D ARE THE BUILDINGS COOL/GOTHIC/OLD?

The buildings are BORING, OLD, and OLD. xD

• 3 weeks later...

gona complete year 12 next year

but ive always wanted to go to monash sumhow

the caulfield campus looks nice

and and the nameeeee monaSHHH

sowiesh its just me with the SHH sounds XD hehhehee

me wants to go in architecture or design courses =]

• 4 weeks later...

ZOMG! 5 pages in the Monash thread and I don't even know~!

Hi ALL!! *waves*

I'm Sze Jia, 20 this year. I have completed 2nd Year Communications Degree in Monash Malaysian Campus, heading to Gippsland and then Caulfield next year to complete my final year (I might know how to communicate with cows wheen I head to town. Ohnoz! Am I the only one?). I major in Com and minor in International Studies. If anyone is interested in exchanging to malaysia feel free to pm me. lol.

Does anyone know how Gippsland is like?

I have a question though. I really want to take Korean since i'm going all the way to study but I can't coz Gippsland doesn't offer it and Clayton is 2 hours away. Is it possible if I butt in Korean 2 in my second semester as an elective? My majors will be done and I'll be shifting to Caufield by then and i can commute!

The campus I'm was at doesn't have enough parking space. LOL. nvm. off topic. I just had to rant. XD

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 悲しみ

HI! =)

i'm fii and i'm gonna be starting my first year at monash!

i'll be doing pharm/comm at the parkville campus (bleh. so faaaaaarrr away!)

any other monash first years out thereeeee?

Guest Lynni3z

hi^^

i'm lynn, going to monash, clayton campus. first year. studying science/education (secondary)

sooo..anyone doing science?

i might be in one fo your lectures if you do either psych, bio or chem XD

i can sooo imagine myself getting lost somehow...ahaha..LOL

i'm so bad with directions ahha XD

Archived