Monash University Students!

Guest AsOne

Guest good_cath_girl

first year commerce: micro/macro economic, management, stats textbooks for sale still! chinese 7/8 and 9/10 books also. someone please buy my books lol

darn, should have checked the site, im studying business and commerce at monash and the books your selling are the ones i needed for last semester ><"

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Icedcakes

With O-week coming up i thought that maybe I would bump up this thread? XD

I'm going to be a first year arts and law student~!

I hear that it is pretty hardcore and I live pretty far away from the clayton campus, as well as the fact that I know almost no one there.

Hopefully it will be fun yes?

Anyone else going to Monash in 2011? Or the Clayton campus? XDDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest viish_

chipmunkvoice said: ^ OMG orengi YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR COURSE! i want to know deeeetails about the new Architecture course please~ and um... you'll hate the art&design 'facilities' later on come end of semester when assignments are due :x But yeah.. tell me about the Architecture ^^ I do feel like we Interior Architecture students have been cheated though T-T

Name: vinna
Age: ........ older than everyone who've posted -____- dammit
Course: 3rd year Interior Architecture at the Caulfield Campus
Monash: HATE how they jack up the price at the bookstore (go to RMIT! :x) LIKE the laid back feel of the Caulfield Campus (took Korean at the Clayton Campus and yeah... different) LOVE the caramello hot chocolates at Mama Duke's and UZU sushi (although that place needs to be bigger)

• 8 months later...
Guest spikyporc

Hey, I don't know if this thread is still alive but i find the lack of a kpop community in Monash kinda sad. We should create a kpop, or korean cultured group, one that isn't just filled with korean students. UoM has a running man group, so we shud have something as well. 
And if there actually is one at Monash, please inform me cos I haven't found any yet.

• 4 weeks later...

1.) Whats your name? Linda
2.) What you are studying and what campus your from? Pharmacy at Monash Parkville :)
3.) What year your currently in? second year
4.) How old you are? 19
5.) What do you like about Monash? OR complain about Monash? Can't really generalise it to all Monash campuses since I only go to one, but I love Monash Parkville. Even though it's small (only has two courses) , it's cosy and I like it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived