Monash University Students!

Guest AsOne

Guest `tiffany&co_*

^ im majoring in geography too =D

my exam period sucks. i start on the 10th... have another one on the 12th... then two exams on the 18th -_-;;

but on the good side, i finish earlier than most people :P

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkonkon

how awesome is geography??

(apart from being bagged by geoscience students )

i got lost in the menzies once and the lecturer had to lead me through some fire escape route to get me out of there hahaha

but yeh

my geo is on 23rd! far apart from my other exams :(

Guest AsOne

Everyones finishing late so far which sucks...Ah yeah have u guys noticed the bajillion high school kids around. Their taking up all the cafeteria table =((( LOL

Guest xandiee

Wow nice thread :3

Hey ppl, I'm Xandie, majoring in Visual Communication Design in Caulfield campus, currently in second year~

I took Japanese (level 1) this semester, so I have to go to Clayton twice a week, I still love Caulfield much better XD

People are studying for exams now? I'm currently dying with projects.. noeeesss

Guest captivation

^ Yeh exams are a real bummer.

Good luck for your assignments!

Everyones finishing late so far which sucks...Ah yeah have u guys noticed the bajillion high school kids around. Their taking up all the cafeteria table =((( LOL

YES! What on earth are they here for?

I can never find tables when I'm hungry and want to sit somewhere to eat.

So I go bum in Menzies :D

GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS EVERYONE! <3

Guest bishie_bashie

1.) Whats your name? shin

2.) What you are studying and what campus your from? Vis Comm, caufield

3.) What year your currently in? 1st year

Guest captivation

OMG Allocate+ just opened up in preference mode and I HATE MY TIMES!

I have five auto allocated times and I'm going to be going between campuses on some days.

Argh this sucks T_______T

Guest smashy

Lol i just did my allocate, one of my units has no activities o.o''

exams are killing me, i havent even started yet :(

I think they have to make lots of changes to Allocate+... clashes are everywhere and some of the units offered are messing up my course (which is already messed up) ugh.

Guest xmikix

man i haven't even had ANY time to get onto allocate...having 6 exams is draining me...T.T

damn anatomy...=.=

Guest msmilkt

QUESTION!!!

what happens if we happen to fail one of our units??

yea .. kindah, a really depressing question, but it doesn`t seem to be looking too good for me at the moment so imma asking in advance .. at least i`ll know what to do when i found out i really did fail T_T

QUESTION!!!

yea .. kindah, a really depressing question, but it doesn`t seem to be looking too good for me at the moment so imma asking in advance .. at least i`ll know what to do when i found out i really did fail T_T

That happened to me last year and it was a prerequisite too... I repeated it the next semester (so I failed it in sem 1 and repeated it in sem 2 as part of my elective). Since I replaced that failed subject with an elective, I still have an outstanding elective to complete, either as part of a summer course, overloading (doing 5 units in one semester) or extending my uni year by another semester. I think I'll just do another semester once my course finishes since I have a feeling I may fail future units ><;

Did that help? If not, I'll be glad to elaborate!

Guest juchee

Wow there's heaps of Monash people on soompi!

I'm Julz. Arts/law at clayton & I've been at uni for too long to count! Heh, this feels like 'intro time' during first week tute.

Well good luck everyone on your exams :)

Guest xmikix

QUESTION!!!

yeah like what fifi said...but it also depends on your course..

if they're really strict you'll have to repeat the whole year (i think mine does that...T.T)

Guest olivialiu6

i've been away from monash for a semesterrrr

i was getting sick of it after two semesters but i'm actually missing the way they do stuff back there.

will be back this semester!

Guest msmilkt

Thanks [Fifi] and [xmikix] for your help!!!

i called up the course advisor and she apparently said that there is no pre-req. to do the follow up unit in semester two *confused*

but if i do have to repeat, they`s have to send me a letter or email or something right? i guess i`ll just have to wait till then if this is the case.

Anyone going to do beginner japanese next year? imma thinking of doing that as an elective if my faculty allows it, i`ve always been interested in learning a new language after i`d finished yr12 chinese =D

Guest cute_n_classy

not a student anymore,, but a monash alumni..

Same, it seems like ages ago but I still remember all the good times there.

All those still at uni, you really dont know what you have until you graduate and enter the 'real world'.

Little advise: Make the most out of uni and join as much club committees as you can, you'll meet interesting people and make great friends.

I graduated from a business(banking&finance)/computing double degree, but from last I heard they renamed it to something else.

Man, I feel soooo old now. :sweatingbullets:;) hehehe

Archived