Another Jay remix??

Guest mikez

Guest mikez
arrrggg :D
http://www.soundclick.com/mkz (3rd one down) i dont know who remmebered the one i posted a while back? the other dude's thread tempted me to posting the remade one :P but anyways this one is english, mandarin, and cantonese.... for an english project last year i was tempted to do the singing, but i cant sing, and i did this the night before it was due so forgive me. enjoy the tri-langual experience :D PS: im going to japan in a few hours.. yeepee :lol: lyrics Mike Zhang English English: Now come on baby, from the first day yo You know I wont ever stop till I make you mine though Cuz I know how you feel girl with my eyes closed When I wipe away your tears with a song and my flow With my ex-lovers, you’re the most beautiful Like the beat in the back you’re the most suitable I wont say, “I love you”, cuz its all general When I see you uh it’s hard for me to say Wish I could slow life: frame-by-frame So that we can avoid all the dangers mayne No other person around could touch my dame It’s all in the love girl, cuz you drugged my brain Cantonese: Now tong nai yi cei, nai hao lang ah Dan hai xiao jie dien gai um zi men nai um ci Ri ri pu nai yi ci- wo di xin yi Fall in love now girl, love has fallen with us Mandarin: Chong yi tian kai shi shi, hao jiu mai jian Dan bu guan duo jiu wo, yong yuan bu bian uh Wo xiang wen ni, ni de ming zi Wo men zai shi zie shang yong- yuan yi qi Bu guan so yo- wo men zuo xiang wei lai Dan shi yi tian bu dao- wo men zuo dao bai ai Wo men shuo dao shang hai- hen duo de zhang ai Ni de qing lan [blue] yian jing kan chuang shi zie English: Now honestly girl, I don’t care if they doubt us Cuz I rather have that then the life without us Just keeping in touch with me and one flow Mandarin: Wo yong yuan ai ni, wo ai ni heng duo Just me and you- where the rain nor shine Cantonese: Nothing teng zi wo dai yi cai hang yun xai gai We were each other’s, living the perfect dream Been by your side ever since your sweet sixteen

Archived