Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sallyen

I just got my ice cream phone yesterday and I'm loving it!! :)

I just wish it was bit heavier. It kinda feels like a toy, but other than that it's perfect<3

mine says KF350AT_V10c

;O what does that mean..

Mine says KF350AT_V10k..

I google'd it and it says:

Software Version(S/W version): Refers to the Flash Version. (i.e. A630_G_0B.81.37R, R47_G_08.17.0FR, etc...) This information can be found at the following places on the phone: 1. settings/Phone Status/Other Information 2. pressing *#9999# from the home screen

Flash: A Flash is a file that contains new Code for a phone. By itself, it does not change or affect the Graphics or Settings of the phone. Flash Files can be applied using PST or MultiFlashFlex. (See: "Flex" for more information on graphics and settings updates)

Guest sallyen

hmm.. When I bought mine, I got a usb stick or flash thing that came with a bunch of stuff in it :/?

Like Nokia Suite something.. and all kinds of crap I couldn't open :D

So I just deleted all of it on my computer.. I hope it's not important :/:/:/

So I have a Korean Ice Cream phone and I'm getting rid of it. It's been used for about 10 or 11 months with some wear around the edges, but otherwise, completely fine. If anyone lives in Seoul and wants to buy it really cheap, send me a PM...

-ginger

Guest yumidoma

--edit--

i really want to get this phone.. but i have few questions to those who have been using it.

* What's the difference btw Ice Cream I and Ice Cream II? Which one is better?

* Heard that korean phone works with Verzion wireless, How?

And for those living in USA, what's ur phone carriers?

* How long does the battery last?

* What's the difference btw korean version and HK Version

* Is texting easy?

* And for those who order from Online? Is Plemix.com a safe site?

Thanx in advance.

Guest AiMango

just recently played with my phone a little..

never realized how many functions the camera has o.0 i still hate how the default lighting & contrast make the pictures turn out so dim & dull. and i never realized you could change the lighting settings of each action (close phone, get a txt, etc.)

ugh i wish i could just send it back to where i got it and tell them to give me the new version LOL cause i dont think you can just download the newest firmware -__-

i really want to get this phone.. but i have few questions to those who have been using it.

* What's the difference btw Ice Cream I and Ice Cream II? Which one is better? ice cream 2 is not out in USA yet. in my opinion I looks better than II..

* How long does the battery last? totally depends on how much you use it to call, text, music, etc. for me it can go up to 4 days if i dont call a lot.

* Is texting easy? its easy with the large keys but its kind of annoying. even though i use a certain word more than the other, T9 will not recognize that.

Thanx in advance.

wow i post here so much -.-

Guest vietlord

AiMango :]

I bring good news.

While you're texting, go to options>add to dictionary and write that "big word" or yours

and T9 will start spelling it.

(Y)

Texting is actually really easy on the IC, the big keypad is badass.

yumidoma, please note that the ice cream you're getting is going to be the Hong Kong version not the Korean.

I don't know much about US carriers, but any carrier that offers GSM network would work the the Ice cream.

Plemix is safe, it is recommended on the Cellphone FAQ :D

Guest x3mamegoma

I just got my ice cream phone yesterday and I'm loving it!! :)

I just wish it was bit heavier. It kinda feels like a toy, but other than that it's perfect<3

Mine says KF350AT_V10k..

I google'd it and it says:

Thank you ^-^

oh and btw.. those who ask about korean phones work with verizon wireless. as for as i know. the Lollipop works with Verizon. ( lucky for you guys out there!! ) x] i think you just go to your nearest verizon store and they can help you set up your phone, not too sure how it goes with them.. but you can use it!

Guest Lee Da Bin

I've been using this phone for some months now and I still loove it! Here in Montreal, I feel like I'm one of the only person who possesses a cute pink cellphone haha. it's so simple and I didn't have any trouble with it yet. <3

Guest sallyen

Haha I have this in white and I adore it. It's lovely and very simple, plus I really like the sel-ca feature (:

By the way, it seems like there is an Ice Cream Phone 3 now!! I just saw the CF on tv a while ago.

lucky you~ you got the sel-ca feature. I wish mine had:p It's awfully difficult to take pictures *__*

Is it cute? There's no video of it on youtube :)

Guest happysunbeam

Haha I have this in white and I adore it. It's lovely and very simple, plus I really like the sel-ca feature (:

By the way, it seems like there is an Ice Cream Phone 3 now!! I just saw the CF on tv a while ago.

I bet that the "Ice cream 3" you saw was the lollipop.

Archived