Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lisack

hi again guys. just got my ice cream phone in white and so far im very pleased. there's just one thing im kinda fussing about. does anyone know how long the talk-time is? cuz sometimes when i talk like over 40 minutes or something, the phone makes a funny sound, and then the screen is totally black :S then i just take out the batteries and it works again. but this has happen twice in a row.. help anyone?

Guest lollilollilollipop

So after being on this thread for almost 2 months.

I've decided to buy the IceCream phone myself.

I just got a white one off eBay for $200 + a 3 year warranty.

And those lil gifts like screen protector, bag, strap.

I also bought one of those crystal cases for $4 (:

We'll see when it gets here.

Ohh I want to buy it too. Who'd you get it from?

Guest lollilollilollipop

Is there anyone that has a LG Ice Cream phone in the U.S?

If there is i was wondering how well it works here, like how's the signal and is there any technical issues and all that.. :P I heard that it freezes up a lot and the phone features are limited..

Guest vietlord

If I'm correct, your signal depends on your carrier and the area you're in.

Some "limited" things are the self cam and 3g net.

I've heard a lot about the freezing and stuff too, (from 2008 reviews) but if you notice, all the 2009 reviews are positive, most likely because they have updated firmware. Let's just wait for our phones and see how it goes! ^^

Guest loveabella♥

My friend from Korea went back there and bought the Ice Cream 2 and it only costed about $10-20 ): but with a korean phone plan -sigh-

Guest vietlord

My phone just came this morning

(: It's really pretty

And the screen may seem small in proportion to the phone, but it probably has one of the biggest non-touch screen phones here in retail stores.

It's pretty nice and sleek, I got the white one.

Guest lollilollilollipop

If I'm correct, your signal depends on your carrier and the area you're in.

Some "limited" things are the self cam and 3g net.

I've heard a lot about the freezing and stuff too, (from 2008 reviews) but if you notice, all the 2009 reviews are positive, most likely because they have updated firmware. Let's just wait for our phones and see how it goes! ^^

Oh, i see.

Nvm, haha. Yeah i'm buying the white one too (:

Guest vietlord

I've been playing around with it for 5 hours straight and no problems whatsoever

No lagging, hanging or anything.

Even the menu transition is smooth

Guest vietlord

Hey, um how do you change the led (start up, and shut off)

Because I'm a guy and I don't want those hearts @_@

And my phone isn't connecting to my phone ._.

Guest SouthernBelle82

oh, haha. well thank you!!! :D

edit: i got my phone today!! and i'm going to at&t to get a sim card tomorrow :]

How much was yours? I'd love to see a review of the phone from you. :)

Guest treehunny

i'm selling mine, if anyone wants it!

i think i might switch to sprint or something...

(hope i don't get warned for this) :ph34r:

Guest AiMango

I've been playing around with it for 5 hours straight and no problems whatsoever

No lagging, hanging or anything.

Even the menu transition is smooth

i find that it starts to lag after you havent turned it off in awhile. once you turn it off then on, all the lag goes away.

BTW if your phone hangs, take out your battery asap and reopen it. if you do it fast, your stuff wont get reset.

and i dont think you can change LED for start up and shutting off... its just the light up thing which you can turn on and off in settings > external light

Guest ajjang

does anyone know when the ice cream phone 2 is coming out in america? i read somewhere that it's rumored to be around october but i'm not sure..

Guest ginger

My ice cream phone has served me well over the last year, but I think I need to get a new phone. Everyone in Korea has my same pink ice cream, which drives me crazy, and it also sucks that I can't use it abroad. :( Oh, well.

-ginger

Archived