Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenny____x

how do you write ㅐ,ㅒ,ㅔ,ㅖ in the korean font? i tried everything~ please help T.T

ㅐ = ㅏ + ㅣ

ㅒ = ㅑ + ㅣ

ㅔ = ㅓ + ㅣ

ㅖ = ㅕ + ㅣ

Guest miss.lilith

does anyone know a way to make your phone not make a little beep noise when it's low on batteries/empty? btw, it's on silent already..

sent my ice cream in for repair today. i forgot to recharge my phone so the battery died. the next thing i know, i cant on it. i mean its on but its hanged at the "KF350";goes no further. darn i'm only getting it back in 3 days time..how am i gonna survive w/o a cellphone????????????????? <_<

Guest defy_theordinary

does anyone know when the ice cream 2 will be out?

it was released on dec 19 but when can i get it? i live in canada

Guest tempoLove

umm sure ... why not : D

these are some pictures that I posted on the cellphone charm thread a few minutes ago.

P.S I'm positive that u can't find themes anywhere. I've tried LOL..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Corina618/CELLIE.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Corina618/IMG_4948.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Corina618/IMG_4947.jpg

AS FOR THE CODE NAME FOR ICE CREAM 2, I BELIEVE IT'S LH5000, PLEAE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

LOL nvm : D

The white looks so nice!

Which store did you buy it from Pacific Mall? I went by this morning to compare the prices and they're mostly $260 and over, and that's without the memory card :( Thanks in advance!

Guest sweetnkawaii87

i really want this phone!!!

Question!

Does this phone work with verizon wireless in the u.s? and if so would i have to buy the unlocked version and take it to a verizon store? how would i go about doing this? :crazy:

Guest swtsweet5

Ah~ This phone is too cute ^^ Too bad i live in America~ =( And i just RECENTLY (yes.. just recently) got a new phone >< Stupid me.

Just wondering, is buying an lg ice cream on ebay a good idea? If not, what other website is there? ><

Ah~ This phone is too cute ^^ Too bad i live in America~ =( And i just RECENTLY (yes.. just recently) got a new phone >< Stupid me.

Just wondering, is buying an lg ice cream on ebay a good idea? If not, what other website is there? ><

i bought mine from ebay. it was shipped from Hong Kong.

i ordered it last Saturday and it arrived yesterday (Friday).

i got a lot of freebies, i.e. 1gb micro SD card, reader, screen protector, pouch, strap and a weird-looking charm :)

it was only $240+ and shipping was free :)

:

:

if you're not comfortable buying from ebay, Plemix.com has it too.

i think the white one is waitlisted :unsure: but it's ~$240 + 30 something for shipping...

Guest blahblah77

That's so cute! ^_^ I love the ice cream truck... so does it drive around the area playing the ice cream music?? :lol: And the mascot is cute too... awww they have a lot of promotions in hk huh? Too bad they don't have any here :(

Guest melancholy

ooh i really like the phone! it looks really cute

for some reason, i find those hk icecream girls really annoying.. they're overly cute, its just not natural o_o

i like the icecream truck though haha what a cool promotion. i wish we had those in australia

Guest sweetnkawaii87

Good News!!!

i called my service provider verizon and the ice cream does work in america. I guess since i live in pennsylvania the frequencies that the phone works on match ours here!

And I would suggest buying on ebay, I already ordered mine.

Now i play the waiting game, can't wait until saturday!!!!! I ordered the blue one and ic omes with a 2gb card, charger, strap, battery, car charger, and phone case for $246. :w00t: and now i'm in my happy place

btw that one girl with the really big eyes is kinda creepy lol that's not normal!!!!!!

Guest kimigasuki

^ HAHA I JUST BOUGHT THIS PHONE TODAY!

well got this phone~ I LOVE MY BROTHER WHEEE.

took me awhile to get used to the keypad o-o cos i have an iphone and well yeah.

I LOVE IT . yes more than my iphone~

it's too cute! the led thing is wow . CUTEEE.

the phone itself is really good. i got it for 230 WITH FREE MEMORY CARD!

which is pretty cheap haha. :]

I LOVE ITT! people who wants to buy it: go go go!

might post a review later too tired haha

Archived