[movie 2008] Pure Comic Strip / Simple Manhwa 순정만화

chinah

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .dcpro02

omggg definately another promising awesome romantic movie coming our way!!!~ woohoo ;) lyh is gorgeous and altho i hvnt watch yjt before i rkn theyr pairing will be very interesting to watchhh

omg cja is so pretty esp in coffeeprince ommgg abs gorgeous and elegant looking so envious of her bod too keke

oohh cnt wait to c kangin in this, dying to check out how he will be acting out the role of a younger man in love with an older woman, no doubt will be very charming indeed ! :) :)

thanks for the news pix and updates !!~~

CANNOT WAIT <33

Guest *`xiuzhen

20081121 MBC Section TV Entertainment - SJMH Interview + VIP + Photoshoot

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=TZucxa1AbAo

credit: yhdiary.cjb.net

i got to go watch the premiere of the movie, before it came out with the actors and directors...

it was a nice movie :)

you should all watch.

the only flaw, is that the weather is set as summer, whilst in korea, it snowed today -.-

i saw a lot of sm people tho. i saw a mob of snsd supporting sooyoung and yeonhee and i think a saw eetuek and couple other suju supporting kangin.

im not familiar with either group... so....

but the movie was cute! definitely watch!

Oh my god, you're so lucky! It's going to be a couple of months until the DVD release but worth the wait! :D. It's great to know alot of the SM family went to support the movie.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

oh my. LYH looked soooooooo gorgeous at the press conference(?).

And i love all the movies YJT was in, at least the one that i watched. he's a great actor.

Congrats to the cast and crew of soonjung manhwa

GOOGLE TRANSLATION

'Romance comics, No. 1 weekend box office

200812010853051125_1.jpg

[LONDON: namanwoo News] Yoo Ji-tae, Lee Yeon Hee of the hot movie stars' romance comics' (Director ryujangha retcheu film production) in the opening period at the weekend box office 1.

1 day tickets for the movie theater promotion of integrated network (screen gaipryul 98%), according to the aggregate of 'Shōjo' 28-30 the last month, 253,269 people over the weekend box office in the country by mobilizing the audience at the summit.

'Shōjo' since the release on 27, the cumulative total attendance was 335,497. 2 weeks in a row the box office, which recorded a 'beauty also, and then the 007 series 007 of the U.S. 22nd piece of quantum solreoseu' push off 3 Back to the cornerstone of this winter warm dajyeotda melodrama movie box-office.

French film industry to South Korea in November it gave fuel to the 'beauty and' the audience through the profit and loss 1,700,000-quarter point, the cumulative total of 1,761,652 people are in attendance.

'Beauty also gateunnal gaebonghan and' Western antique antique yanggwajajeom also cumulative audience of 1,085,449 records, through the audience was 1,000,000.

[Photo: opening the first week box office record in a movie romance Comics'.]

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...812010928141126

Here is another article about the Pure Comic Strip's box office success:

335,000 Audience in 4 days - Pure Comic Strip Tops Box Office

1225138.jpg

Movie “Pure Comic Strip“, which is an adaptation from a comic of the same name by popular comic writer Kang Po, is reporting good news one after another. After the movie has broke the record for the most number of viewers on premiere day in history, it went on to take the crown for the box office last week.

According to the records, “Pure Comic Strip” has attracted a total of 253,279 movie-goers between 28th to 30th, bringing its total audience up to 335,497, ending 1st December 7.11am. Kim Min Sun’s “A Portrait of a Beauty” which has dominated the box office for the previous 2 weeks, slipped to the second place with 240,362 audience. The 3rd, 4th and 5th place goes to “Quantum of Solace”, “Blindness” and “Antique” respectively.

“Pure Comic Strip” is not the first comic by Kang Po that is being brought to the big screen. His works like “Apartment” and “Fool” were filmed into movies previously but did not attract a huge following like the comic version. Even though “Fool” had top stars like Ha Ji Won and Cha Tae Hyun, the result was not satisfactory. Hence, this movie was already under radar ever since its preparatory stage as critics thought it might be another flop in ticket sales.

After the premiere, many movie critics gave the movie an “ok” rating, which means its neither good nor bad but probably clinchs more towards the negative side. However, last week’s result shattered all the criticisms. Although there were some who believed that the movie is a success only because of its cast (Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Yeon Hee, Chae Jung Ahn, Kang In), but one cannot deny the fact that the movie is really a success, at least a very successful opening.

source: hanfever

Guest jimmylee78

thx for sharing the info on how well Pure Comic Strip is doing in the Box Office it nice to see all their hard work pay off

Archived