Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest classic x

all the guys prefer to talk to my friend over me because they told me that

apparently, i have the looks, but she has the personality-0-.

but really, i DO have a good personality!

Guest Lilazinprincess

Why is it still so hard to look at you? Why is it so hard to forget? I want to move on. But every time I look into your eyes and try to open my mouth, a part of me reminds me that I might get hurt again. Why did it have to be you? Why do you make me want to cry but the tears won't shed?

I know we still care about each other but really what are we now?

i was doing so good trying to get over him then suddenly today i thought of him and my day turned upside down. i couldnt concentrate at all. i realize no matter how much i say im over him. i know deep down im really not.

he is the one who can make me happy, sad,mad make my true self come out. but i will never have him. :tears:

Guest megaSTEPxo

Just the thought of him makes me want to cry right now .. even though I'm trying so hard to move on.

And knowing that he's not doing ok at the moment (over his gf?), it breaks my heart too...

Guest misspvang

a cheating boyfriend.....

Not the part that he cheated but my effort and time that i've invested in this 4yr relationship.... =(

Guest crystallizedtear

i know this is a stupid reason but

i got such a bad mark on my science test!!! i don't know if the universities will still want me ><

and gosh i'm stillll procrastinating on homework. seriously when will these bad habits STOPPPPP uggghhh.

Guest comcis

I remember all the bullying that I suffered, actually I am still suffering... I ignore it, yes, but I'd be lying to say it doesn't affect me...It's like a tattoo I can't erase...

sigh...so much

i can't even get it through...

me and him...him and me....the things we went through

i just recently found out, he's already happy with someone

i mean, i'm happy for him because his happiness is my happiness, but i can't help but feel a bit sad.

also...

he never wished me a happy birthday. i thought, out of all my friends, he'd be the first...but i thought wrong. he never said. i don't think he even realizes it. it's okay...

i cry these days....

Archived