Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest **rainbow**

He's in my other class~~Ive had a crush on him for months now~~still there;s noo progress cuz he has a gf and he loves her very much T_T T_T

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joongielove

I'm really worried about you.

I broke it off with you, but that doesn't deny that we had a year and a half of memories of being each other's, and a year of memories of being friends before that. People who meant so much to one another suddenly become...strangers.

I don't like seeing you depressed. You said you hit rock bottom. There's no way to go except up. You can do it, I know you can. Even the darkest night turns into day eventually. I want to believe you're going to be okay, but somehow..this time, I'm scared you won't be okay.

Guest jenniferkang

im lonely :(

i try trusting people... and all they do is backstab.. and talk mini cooper aboutother people and yeah..

my sister is a pain and shes like.. a GORILLA! scary :(

and my life sucks..

i wish i had my own room so i can cry my butt off but since i share rooms.. i have no privacy...

He's not going to come and visit this weekend.

I miss him so much and there's something wrong, but he won't tell me. It's something I've done and said.

No words seem to make him feel better anymore. I don't ever want to loose him... ever.

Make-up does wonders, doesn't it? It's another form of a facade, only it's physical and not emotionally.

Talking to you on the phone, I told myself not to cry. Why? Because I can't mess up my make-up and let myself break down.

I cannot let it out so suddenly. People suffer more than me. Selfish and stupid and stubborn, I know. But I cannot mess up my make-up, my smile.

Friends? All they do is scream and laugh loudly. They say they want to change and study more, but when I tell them to, they just brush it off.

Why bother when you know you're not going to change at all? Why bother even trying at life then?

What is the point of being concerned when you don't even see your friend's tears? What is the point when a smile is so false-proof a friend can't even see those tears?

Friends. Love. Hope. Believe.

I just want to go home...

Guest meilove

+ watching stairway to heaven again makes me really wish i could find someone who loved me that much too. and that i loved him back. *sigh* do i dream too much or is it possible??? :tears:

+ i still miss him so djfghdkfjghdfg much.

Guest bebeSO-viet

I'm going to find a guy who's better than you.

He's going to be the one who will hold on until the last minute.

He won't give up on me like you did.

You were hurting, but so was I.

The only difference is that I still am.

So you're gone and I'm haunted.

And I bet you are just fine.

Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?

Guest peachyogurt

he told me that he can barely tolerate me at times.

why is he still with me?

i want to end this but i can't hurt him.

i am in denial.

Guest my.name.is.nine

i miss you.

i wanna know how you are doing everyday.

i wanna see you everyday.

i wanna wake up seeing you beside me.

i wanna be able to hug you

i wanna be able to hold your hand

Guest Tiffa_xx

It's been months since we've last kissed.

I thought you felt the same way as I did when you kissed me.

And then, I find out that all you wanted to do was screw me.

But because I'm weak, I forgave you and told you we could still be friends.

And you continue to hurt me in the smallest ways.

The insensitive things you always say, how you talk about how hot other girls are,

how you get jealous when I talk about other guys, how we've played a game for so many months, how you can just disappear on for weeks and make me believe that you don't care anymore.

And most of all, how I keep on telling myself that I'll walk away from you

only to find that no matter how mean I am to you, how much I try to avoid you, I'm the one who's lost inside.

It's so easy for you to say whatever you want; but it's the hardest for me to say how I really feel.

I knew one day that I'd either grow to love you or hate you.

It's so much easier to hate you.

Guest Karinojjang~*

it's not today..it's yesterday..

I felt so wrong......What did i do with the boy who loves me! ;(

how bad i am..

I and the boy who loves me went to see the musical at my school together..

suddenly i saw the boy who i used to like (he is the graphic maker of the musical)

..I was quite sure at i didnt like him anymore......and the boy i went with knew about him

so my big fault was i pointed at that one i used to like and told the boy that im with that 'it's him'

and yeahh,...

the boy who came with me said at the end of the musical..when we were only 2 ...

he saw me looking for that boy i used to like a lot..

it hurts him...

im totally bad.....

i didnt want to do that...

i used to be SURE that i didnt like him anymore....

but .....

What happened to me!?! TOT

Guest KOGEPANN;)

Late night phone calls.. He called me, but then tells me to go sleep because I sound tired.

Today? Doesn't tell me anything, friend drags me away from my other friends and makes me go lunch with her so I didn't really get to see him...

Selfish but, I kinda wanted a rose.. From him. Something, anything.

I can't tell if he's being serious or just fooling around with me just because I'm there.

Honestly I didn't care about him before, about what he did it had nothing to do with me but now it's actually getting to the point where it hurts and I can't stop it.

Guest Tiffa_xx

I wrote on this yesterday but yesterday I wanted to cry but I didn't cry.

But today I actually did cry.

I saw him walking with another girl. I turned my head away from it so he wouldn't see me. But when I looked back, I realized how happy they looked walking together. Like how we used to look.

Then it began to rain. What a perfect backdrop for the moment.

well i HAD nothing to say today cuz i was just having my normal moodswings bt just now my bestie just said i'm like another friend who has mood swings and crap... its soo dang stupid cuz i was already sad to begin with >.< and it just makes me wanna cry ;__; n did >.<

Guest safelittlethoughts

Last week my friend passed away (R.I.P Genny) and tomorrow's the funeral. Today, I didn't get a chance to see her in the temple because no one told me about it T------T

Yesterday, I found out my aunt in Laos died because of breast cancer.

On top of that, he's constantly flirting with this girl.

Guest foreverily17

ITS BEEN HURTING ME FOR THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS. I DONT KNOW WHY IM POSTING IT UP, BUT I FIND I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE AND THIS IS HELPING ME.

BUT I REALLY DONT NOW WHAT TO DO. I USE TO LOVE HIM ALLOTT BUT AFTER HE LIED TO ME 3X I JUST DONT KNOW ANYMORE. I CANT TRUST HIM ANYMOREEE.. AND ITS HARD! I THINK ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY AND IF HES DOING SOMETHING BEHIND MY BACK AND IF HES GOING TO LIE TO ME. ITS HURT EVEN MORE TO KNOW I CANT TRUST HIM. I SEE HIM EVERYDAY. OUR 1 YEAR IS COMING UP. SIGHHHHHHH I WANNA LET GO BUT I CANT BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM.

Guest photoJENic

:( I wish i never said those 3 words, i really regret saying them.......even when he treated me so nicely :(

i am surley an idiot............such a stupid way to hide my feelings

Archived