Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jadeooo

I had a fight today at school with this pinkberry, grrrrrr.

the problem is, EVERYONE saw it happening, she ripped somthing i was wearing and now i will be known as the girl who got her clothes ripped off.:( you couldnt see anything but its like, she DID it.

now i dont want to go to school anymore:tears:

somebody give me some hope :tears:

don't worry!!!!

they didn't see anything!! :) just focus on your classes :)!!

plus its better then losing a fight & having a bunch of black eyes!

never associate with her again!!

I usually cry at the important things like if somethings happened to my family and I get super duper worried about them.

Sometimes when I hear a song and I relate to it I cry but not usually. I dont really cry that much though ^^

i fell like crying but i don't want to cry. i miss my bf so much... i love him but sometime i fell like there is no love all at. like what we have not is love but just 2 person liking each other so much. i miss him. i don't know what i'm talking about anymore.

Guest babiloveyoo

I feel very bad for ignoring him even though I don't want to.

When I see him, I suddenly go to my "ignore" mode.

sorry.

I can relate to this.. :/

Guest ingenuelle

As much as she tries to deny it, she's still in love with him... and after all this time, despite my best efforts to deny it, I still love him too.

She was his perfect girl. He would've been the best boyfriend ever. Why'd she have to break his heart? And why did I have to standby and watch history repeat itself all over again.

Guest babi3xazian

yea today): and yesterday and day before yesterday pretty much this whole week): and to top it off, its our one year anniversary in 5 days.

i dont know hes being such an richard simmons): hes like a type of guy who gets depressed really fast and when he is he does things that hurt me so much.

im at the point in loving him so much that a simple thing he does hurts so much):

i dont think ive ever cried this much before

Him never around me anymore at recess and lunch.

It's like he just disappeared among the crowd

and I can never seem to find him no matter how many times I turn my head around looking.

It hurts so much because I'm so used to turning my head to the side and see him there.

He doesn't know that I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with him before the year ends

and he leaves school forever. He doesn't know it at all.

He doesn't know that I'm trying to make memories. That his time left are precious to me.

And this makes me want to cry tears of blood in my heart . .

I like him that much to want to cry like that.

Guest cHoCoLo

He wants to have a break to let me spend more time with my friends and to meet new people. I spend enough time with my friends already and I don't need to meet new people. We're meant to be just friends at the moment which means that valentines day plans are out the window.

My grandma is sick in hospital.

Guest rainie*

I like him, and he just got himself a new girlfriend, & I knew that was coming ... but he doesn't know that I like him =/ & I should have confessed to him on friday ... >>

Guest lovenotee

i was talkin to him on a friend's phone because my phones taken awway..

he's been stressin alot lately, and he's mosdef not the type to let it show. he rarely complains or whines about the obstacles and difficulties of life

but todaayy.. his moms been havin alot of financial issues and i was just trying to comfort him, asking what can i do to help, tell him it's not his fault because he really think it is. it's a long story.

it really depresses me seeing him like this.. since he's not like this at all. and when he it, it's really really bad.

at the end of the talk i was like "babe it's gonna be fine. feel better.. "

then he goes .. "thanks baby, im alright. just.. so much mini cooper. but i got you baby so its gonna be alright."

:'( <3333333

Archived