[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest hershy kissez

OMG I JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS

can someone tell me why ki bum rejected eun bi at the skating rink??

or just a traslation of that part?? the convo? PLEASE?

i suppose he rejected her because he really liked HyunKyung at that time.

Remember how he said it doesnt matter if she isnt Orange Girl? and that he finally found someone who he really likes?

(im at school and i dont have the episode with me but i will try to translate as much as i remember)

EunBi: Don't Go.. Please.. don't go.

KiBum: *confused*

EunBi: I really like you.

KiBum: ...

EunBi: I said i really like you.. so please don't go.

KiBum: *looks at his phone then looks at her* I'm Sorry.

btw. congratz to the NN6 thread for reaching page 100! :D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

lol i love this show ... i just started watchign it yesterday .... lee min ki cracks me up! he is soo funny haha ... kim ki bum and kang eun bi are really cute together<3

and hee chul is a dork....lol...i LOVE that guy<3

Guest amydien

Ehehe...not a bad ep,ne? Even though I saw the preview last night, I was still kinda hoping that the guy would be younger & better looking. But he wasnt bad either... :lol: But I wanted to see more of Ki Bum's jealousy!!! :lol:

As much as I dont like Eun Bi coupling with any dbsk boy, I think it would've been even more interesting if Ki Bum saw Eun Bi with Micky, instead of that other guy. I admit, Im beginning to appreciate Eun Bi in rainbow romance!

Episode 40 was good/funny~~

Spoilers:

-EunBi pretends to have a boyfriend infront of KiBum and his gf. EunBi doesn't have any interest in this guy that likes her...he's just a guy that she met at the bookstore where she is working part-time. He tells her that he likes EunBi and wants to date with her...etc. EunBi has no intention in meeting/dating with him...but she just pretends that they are going out when she see's KiBum and his gf. The guy that likes EunBi puts much effort in trying to make himself look like a guy that EunBi would like...but no matter how much he tries, it doesn't impress EunBi...but they do go on a date and have a fun time. They go to the skate rink and skate...EunBi flashes back to when she went to the skate rink with KiBum. After their date, they go get some coffee...right then, EunBi realizes that she lost the scarf that KiBum gave to her and she literally freaks out. The guy helps her find it by searching around the places that they went to...and finally the guy finds it for her and EunBi is happy. The guy asks EunBi if that scarf was a present from the guy she likes...and she says yes. The guy's intention was to ask her out again...but it doesn't work out to well. At the end, EunBi gets on a bus to go home. The guy tells her that his name is Kim HyunBin...and the bus takes off. HyunBin talks to himself saying that he met EunBi before...and so it flashes back to when he saw EunBi. I think HyunBin worked at the skate rink and there he saw EunBi and KiBum. KiBum rejected her and leaves and HyunBin see's EunBi on the ice...than it shows a scene where he see's EunBi/KiBum and his gf talking with each other outside...and EunBi looking sad when they are walking away...and the scene where she gets angry beceause the coffee machine took her coins without giving any coffee...(scene in the beginning of today's episode)...and than it shows how HyunBin fixes the coffee machine...etc (I personally liked this KimHyunBin guy...he might be a bit weird, but he is really kind)

-The other story was with the other cast members like: MinKi, HeeChul, Bora, JaeKyung...etc. They are sad because they need more credits...so ParkHeeJin professor tells them to make a club that will help them to get the credits they are short on...so they do make a club, but they need at least 8 people to make it work...so the other people like: SangMi, HongChul, the girl that works at the coffee shop, and the guy that JaeKyung doesn't really like...they all form together to make a club...however, they all don't agree on what the club is going to be about...so the club turns into a club that has four random things going on. ParkHeeJin doesn't have a good feeling about the club. They have a really LONG name for the club...it's quite funny. But the club consist of: Karate/Rock Band/Poetry/Yoga (lol)...so it's really chaotic~

Thanks Sandy for the wonderful summary! I liked him too, and I was totally mad this morning when it just kept buffering there towards the end, while watching it LIVE~ Can't wait to go dl the HQ version.

No problem :)~

Ugh, yeah...buffering is a pain in the butt...that's why I don't watch dramas/shows live anymore...heh.

I wonder if the guy (KimHyunBin) is going to be casted into this sitcom...because it didn't mention him as a special guest i don't think...it would be interesting/nice if he was casted into this sitcom...well, at least for a little while.

I think this is the first time I actually posted a summary spoiler in this thread..hehe...well that shows how much I liked today's episode to go ahead and write a summary about it. I actually want to discuss about this sitcom. It gets better and better~ WooHoo~~~

I actually want to discuss about this sitcom. It gets better and better~ WooHoo~~~

Same here...and less on requesting for links (and thank you's), which would make it easier for people to find the links as well

Yea, I don't think he was mentioned as a "guest" but I wonder why the preview summary page did though? That got me confused.

Guest amydien

thanks for the summary purpletiger86!

Yeah, the new guy is quite okay....I was disappointed at first because I wanted the guy to be drop-dead gorgeous to make Ki Bum soooo jealous but after a while, he became fine to me. Maybe they'll meet again in the future eps, but he was so nice enough to help Eun Bi find her scarf even though he knew it was from Ki Bum!

And Eun Bi was so nice because she didnt leave the guy when he was singing his heart out in public! :lol: That was cute! :lol:

thanks for the summary purpletiger86!

Yeah, the new guy is quite okay....I was disappointed at first because I wanted the guy to be drop-dead gorgeous to make Ki Bum soooo jealous but after a while, he became fine to me. Maybe they'll meet again in the future eps, but he was so nice enough to help Eun Bi find her scarf even though he knew it was from Ki Bum!

And Eun Bi was so nice because she didnt leave the guy when he was singing his heart out in public! :lol: That was cute! :lol:

np~

Yeup...I pretty much had the same reaction as you. And yeah...It sure was nice of EunBi to stick around and come back to HyunBin to continue listening to his singing (which wasn't bad at all) and applaud him. Although she did try to run away, but it was a relieve that she didn't and came back to him...coz it sure would have been embarrassing if he opened his eyes and see EunBi gone. His expression when he was singing was quite funny. Gosh, this guy is really starting to grow on me already. I love guys with good sense of humor and put his all into whatever he does.

Guest banana_milk

WAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THE SPOILERS?! I give in to temptation too easily :P Thanks to everyone who wrote up summaries though! THey were really interesting. This episode sounds hilariously fun.

Thanks to *star* for the upload!

Guest melonbar92

which espidoes (ysi) were the ones where

-eunbi started liking kibum

-eunbi confessed to kibum

-kibum gave eunbi the scarf

man those are a lot of requests

i feel too greedy ):

sorry for the huge requests

also has micky been on any episodes bsides 4 and 6?

which espidoes (ysi) were the ones where

-eunbi started liking kibum

-eunbi confessed to kibum

-kibum gave eunbi the scarf

man those are a lot of requests

i feel too greedy ):

sorry for the huge requests

also has micky been on any episodes bsides 4 and 6?

-eunbi started liking kibum - ep 24

-eunbi confessed to kibum -ep 36

-kibum gave eunbi the scarf - ep 24 (they played utada hikaru's first love in the background)

today's ep was really good - looks like ki bum is beginning to like eun bi now. That new guy was really sweet, i like how he tried to style it out when he walked into the wall :lol:

the others are really just nutty - only they could come up with a multi-purpose club!

Thanks for the summary purpletiger86 - i can't wait for next week's eps now!!!!

Guest POHLLEEN

oh wow.

i just started watching this today.

and...

WHY DOES KANG EUN BI SUCK SO MUCH AT ACTING!?

O____O;; wow. it's like not even funny. she REAAAALLLLLY sucks.

everything she does is so awkward and alsdkjfioetjaslkdnglskhjlksjf.

but i'm getting really into the whole ki bum & eun bi love thing.

harhar.

Guest sub1777

*star* thank for your YSI link

i like today's episode, hyunbin is weird but he really cares about eunbi

i was like "WOW" when he want to search for eunbi scarf and when he fixed the coffee machine....

and willing to do everything eunbi said to him~

hope they'll meet again^^

i can sense kibum jealousy towards kibum and hyunbin *smirk smirk*

Guest hershy kissez

np~

Yeup...I pretty much had the same reaction as you. And yeah...It sure was nice of EunBi to stick around and come back to HyunBin to continue listening to his singing (which wasn't bad at all) and applaud him. Although she did try to run away, but it was a relieve that she didn't and came back to him...coz it sure would have been embarrassing if he opened his eyes and see EunBi gone. His expression when he was singing was quite funny. Gosh, this guy is really starting to grow on me already. I love guys with good sense of humor and put his all into whatever he does.

agreed!

his name was hyunbin? i thought he said HyungMin.. o_O

anyways he grew onto me too. seeing him trying to make eunbi so happy and looking so carefully for her scarf was just so wonderful.

and the ending was great. who knew he was there watching her being rejected by kibum and seeing him with her friend. he's such a nice guy to try and cheer her up ^_^

agreed!

his name was hyunbin? i thought he said HyungMin.. o_O

anyways he grew onto me too. seeing him trying to make eunbi so happy and looking so carefully for her scarf was just so wonderful.

and the ending was great. who knew he was there watching her being rejected by kibum and seeing him with her friend. he's such a nice guy to try and cheer her up ^_^

Oh~..hehe, your probably right about his name being HyunMin instead of HyunBin...It was a bit blurry to me, I wasn't really sure...but now that you mentioned, it does sound like KimHyunMin.

Creidesca: this is what HyunMin said into his cell.

Yeah, I saw that girl (something). I'm so nervous..what should I do? Yea yeah...ok, ok...so you want me to dash to her like a confident man? Alright, okay. hehe...something like that~

Archived