[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance Ep. 38.asf [56.2MB]

available in my CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

i finally caught up on the past 3 episodes. :D it was so touching when eun bi confessed her feelings to ki bum. but ki bum's reaction was so "eh?"... :mellow: the part with hee chul and hong chul was so funny. :P can't wait to find out more of the eun bi / ki bum development this friday.

and thanks for clarifying that hyun kyung is the same actress but playing a different character. i didn't catch on to that. heehee... ^_^

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

epi 38 - heechul and hongchul's story was a bit odd ...

~~~

anyone notice when they're in the lobby and they're using the laptops, the laptops screens aren't on. it's completely black. LOL you'd think they'd at least turn the computer on or something.

[MBC] Rainbow Romance EP 39 Low Quality

guest starring: Lee Tae Sung from the movie Sarangni

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

For those parties interested, there's a bit of the Eunbi/Kibum storylinein today's ep...

a bit sad, but it's a very good lead in to tomorrow's ep!

And I can't believe the extent Minki would go through to go on that trip, but at the same

time so much effort to make a friend all better

Guest hillz3388

^ wow! thank u1 iw as missing that!!!! arigatou! HAH!

does anyone have epi 32 by any chance?! dont matter if itz a bother! ^^;

thank to people who uploaded and subbed!

Guest MissxJane

yayyyy thank u for the ysi linkkkkk!!!

just finished watching it... poor eunbi... i used to hate her so much cause it hought she was sooo annoying.. but now that she likes kibum nd everything, shes actually ok i guess. looks like the next preview is showing that kibum and hyunkyung or whatever is having problems~ yesss! go kibum and eunbii! ^^

Guest amesbond

Hi, does anyone know what episode these caps are from? I think they're from Nonstop (but I don't know which one) where Junjin is eating a sandwich off the floor and talking to himself. The second cap is of him eating meat and people are looking at him because he's talking to himself.

I don't know if they're from the same episode. Does anyone know the dates of when Junjin appeared in Nonstop?

Junjin-EatingBreadOffGroundNONStop0.jpg

Junjin-EatingMeat.jpg

Archived