Anyone Lose A Cat In Vancouver (east)?

Delster

A cat followed my mom home yesterday and we didn't want to just put it back out. Anyone here or anyone they know lose a young tortoise shell cat with round jade coloured eyes? It's sooo adorable but I already have two cats of my own so taking another one in is out of the question. There was no collar and no tattoo. I haven't seen any flyers and no response to craigslist post either.

01010201020301040920080416cd778f2077dc12f24f005242.jpg

Guest graceyoon

^ that cat is gorgeous!!

i think u might have better luck posting up flyers in your neighbourhood

too bad i'm allergic i would ask u to send her/him? all the way to toronto! lol

Guest PunchNine

Poor baby =(

She's a girl... Almost torities and calicos are girls.

You should send her to a reputable animal shelter, like the Humaine Society, Cat Rescue (or anyone that doesn't euthanize animals... right away, that is)

And turn him in as a found cat. If the cat isn't a stray then there's a chance that it might be microchipped. If she's chipped then maybe they can find her owner, if not then the shelter will put her up for adoption (and pray she gets adopted or found!! ><)

Delster> there's always room for more of em ! =D

So here's an update

We managed to find a tattoo, it was on a weird part of the ear and was easily missed by us. The vet was closed during the weekend though so it wasn't until today I managed to contact the owner (via answering machine) but he hasn't contacted us back. So hopefully she'll be with him soon, I'm sure she's missed; she's so affectionate and well-mannered!

We would LOVE to take her in, we've already fallen in love with her but she is not getting along with my cats. Or it's rather weird. I have two cats - Jengo and Chubbles. Jengo absolutely hates this cat and gets agitated and hisses at her when she sees her while she doesn't mind Jengo. Chubbles doesn't seem to mind this cat at all and just stares at her curiously and sniffs from a distance but she ferociously hisses at him! We've been putting them in separate rooms trying to get them used to each other's smells and maybe they'll get along but it looks like it'll take weeks at this point!

Oh and another picture my sister took:

n665576899_1180129_779.jpg

Archived