soundclick.com deleting your pages?

Guest falling U P

Guest falling U P

i'm terribly sorry if i am posting this in the wrong section, i honestly don't know where to ask this and so if this is wrong, just close it please! but i just wanted to ask, i just recently started posting up my singing clips on soundclick.com and it's up there for at least a day and then the next day when i log in to add some more songs, it says that i must create a NEW band page or something like that. and then whenever i try toa ccess my soundlclick page, it says 404 - Not Found. am i the only person that is receiving this? because i see a lot of ppl using soundclicks and it seems to be fine. can someone help me or tell me if im doing something wrong? thanks in advance!

Guest wenwen

its known to happen but i'm not sure why. try credit the songs when you upload them. always mention where the song originally came from and who the singer and production teams are or sumthing

Guest appledapple

^ because it's copyright infringement to record karaoke and post it on the internet without permission

Archived