Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having the same exact problems

but I heard the movies have to have a certain filename

because if you have a video named...use this example "K-town.mp4" the movie will not show up

it has to have some text

yea i dont think u can name the file with words like that its very picky i heard

well this is how i named my mp4 file

M4V00001.MP4

M4Vxxxxx.MP4 u can change the x to any number i heard its cap sensitive too

EDIT: u can name the file anyway u want it looks like

i'm having trouble putting songs into my psp. just bought it the other day. worked fine with my sister's computer and since our computer at home doesn't have a card reader built in (we have a pretty old computer) i bought one of those card reader thing for it. everything shows up fine. i can see my music folder with my songs that i put into my psp but when i try adding songs, it says that the device is not ready. the songs are mp3s. the card reader thing says it's compatible with windows XP and with MS pro duo and that what i have.

i tried synchronizing it in window media player and by dragging the songs i want into the music folders but it doesn't work.

i'm having trouble putting songs into my psp. just bought it the other day. worked fine with my sister's computer and since our computer at home doesn't have a card reader built in (we have a pretty old computer) i bought one of those card reader thing for it. everything shows up fine. i can see my music folder with my songs that i put into my psp but when i try adding songs, it says that the device is not ready. the songs are mp3s. the card reader thing says it's compatible with windows XP and with MS pro duo and that what i have.

i tried synchronizing it in window media player and by dragging the songs i want into the music folders but it doesn't work.

you look at the music folder and you can't drag anything there cause its not ready? o__o

I dunno ><

About that MP_ROOT music crap, i was like unable to watch movies for a week before i got some help.

I had to register on a psp forum and ask for help <__<.

But yea i had the same problem it wasn't mp_root it was the first folder-> Videos

the FFpsp looks hot btw, it's worth all the hype here?

^yeah...like i can see my music folder and drag songs out of it and onto the computer but it won't let me drag songs into it...an error pops up saying that the device is not ready...so i'm thinking it might be my card reader thing, probably gonna have to go a new one~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chisame

I wasn't even planning on getting a PSP, but the release of Crisis Core convinced me otherwise. xD I ended up dropping FOUR bills on the silver Crisis Core bundle. Crazy thing is... I don't regret it cos I'm stark raving mad (and coincidentally, quite broke--maybe the craziness of the situation has made me a bit screwy?). xD If I hadn't gotten the silver CC one, I would've shelled out the extra 50 dollars or so for the rose pink PSP slim--that one is pretty, and I'm a huge fan of the color pink... but not that offensive pink the original, fat PSP came in.

I'm really fond of changing my PSP background every 5 seconds (currently it's one of a smiling Zack). I've even named my PSP slim Zakkusu.<333 I have an iPod so I'm not really putting any music into my mem stick but I plan on putting some vids in it when I figure out how it's done.

Guest joonleex

I wasn't even planning on getting a PSP, but the release of Crisis Core convinced me otherwise. xD I ended up dropping FOUR bills on the silver Crisis Core bundle. Crazy thing is... I don't regret it cos I'm stark raving mad (and coincidentally, quite broke--maybe the craziness of the situation has made me a bit screwy?). xD If I hadn't gotten the silver CC one, I would've shelled out the extra 50 dollars or so for the rose pink PSP slim--that one is pretty, and I'm a huge fan of the color pink... but not that offensive pink the original, fat PSP came in.

I'm really fond of changing my PSP background every 5 seconds (currently it's one of a smiling Zack). I've even named my PSP slim Zakkusu.<333 I have an iPod so I'm not really putting any music into my mem stick but I plan on putting some vids in it when I figure out how it's done.

i find that final fantasy psp quite lame...

its soo overpriced....

and also... the only thing you can basically play is the psp...

i mean seriously if u cant understand the japanese language.

that psp game is useless..

i saw on ebay for around 400$... soo ridicoulous..

I rather buy star wars bundle or daxter bundle lol....

and also just to tell the you..

asian psps have O as the ok button

and X as the cancel button lol

i find that final fantasy psp quite lame...

its soo overpriced....

and also... the only thing you can basically play is the psp...

i mean seriously if u cant understand the japanese language.

that psp game is useless..

i saw on ebay for around 400$... soo ridicoulous..

I rather buy star wars bundle or daxter bundle lol....

and also just to tell the you..

asian psps have O as the ok button

and X as the cancel button lol

Overpricing makes the game bad? I'm pretty sure it'll be around the 40-50's once it hits the states. And it's not entirely useless just because it's in Japanese. I've read that it's easy to navigate...then again...I know some Japanese here and there.

And Japanese PSP's have the button scheme correct.

America screwed it up. O is Yes because O = RIGHT, while X = WRONG

Guest joonleex

Overpricing makes the game bad? I'm pretty sure it'll be around the 40-50's once it hits the states. And it's not entirely useless just because it's in Japanese. I've read that it's easy to navigate...then again...I know some Japanese here and there.

And Japanese PSP's have the button scheme correct.

America screwed it up. O is Yes because O = RIGHT, while X = WRONG

not everyone can read japanese.

and also alot of the american people are used to playing the psp with the

X as OK. O as cancel.

Im not saying that they are wrong or anything.

and plus 400$... for a final fantasy 7 game and a psp with final fantasy on the back is soooo

overpriced..

i rather buy a xbox360 or wii with that kinda money.

geting that psp is not that great...

its the same as any other slim...

i rather buy the daxter or star wars slim

with the final fantasy game when it comes out in english.

idk about you.. but that psp

is just too much money... with 100$ more you can buy a ps3...

does that sound normal to you?

Archived