Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest buuberry

haha. ermm nope. we're not sisters. we're polka dotted besties. heh. at least half of me. (pppsst. i dont fancy dots very much)

yea we spent half the day at the shop bargaining with the guy to give us a better price.

-pulls pocket out. few coins and a tissue paper fall to the ground-

nods. cant wait for silent hill! -shivers- and get spooked right out of my pants.

valkyrie profile? hrmmm okiie. i saw tt one. i'll def try it when im done with the now games. heh.

btw, wats rhythm games? hrmm i guess anything tt isnt first person is fine by me. heh. i like medieval fighting games like god of war, spartan, champions of norath. thou it does get pretty boring after a while.

-ayu- aint YOU supposed to be studying! hah.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `soliloquy

^Silent Hill isn't out yet. btw u guys sisters?

ongi3000.. haha, buuberry, one half of the bestie buddy, just beat me to answering your question.

I'll wait for Silent Hill to be released, somehow there's just too few horror PSP games.

Doesn't give me as much thrill playing the other non-horror genres when I'm not spooked!

I wish they'd get Fatal Frame on PSP too. SIGH.

buuberry and I got a pretty good deal for our PSPs too, considering we bought quite a few sets. XD

Are there any soon-to-be-released games you'd recommend for us to look out for ongi3000?

Nothing seemed to catch my fancy when I looked through the PSP game titles at the shop yesterday.

Ended up getting Sims, Spongebob's Yellow Avenger (cutesy game) & Blade dancer.

PS: buuberry, as much as I love you, what are YOU doing here too? HUH HUH?

I am foruming studying!

Guest buuberry

haha. =X i just realised i DO have valkyrie profile. -doink-

yea! silent hill!!! i looove silent hill. but its soo creepy! i get so scared most of the time. yet compelled to play on. hah.

:tears: fatal frame?! im too chicken for tt. xombies are fine but ghost?! gasp. -heart stops for a min- i dont mind watching pple play thou. haha.

-pokes ayu- studying eh?

Guest TrainDriver

^^^well depends wat u like? metal gear solid portable ops comes out in december. syphon filter is also meant to be a good third person action game. daxter is also a good platformer. both daxter and syphon filter are out.

Oh no no no no, NyXpun, you're definately not screwed. You can now indeed play some emulators on 2.80 now via fanjita and ditlew's eloader "kriek" 0.995. You're not left behind ;).

ooo any links?

.. zomg thank u

this just saved my psp

now i can do more then just watch naruto on my psp

Guest MUGETSU

I crossed over...

I bought a DS Lite two days ago and Final Fantasy 3.

I;m currently looking to sell my PSP. comes with Lumines, Dynasty Warriors, Valkyrie Profile, Ace Combat X.

I liked the PSP but there aren't enough good games and they're not long enough. I've beaten all the good ones already =/.

Lemme know if you want anything. Selling the games haha

Guest Dah_jOkA

I crossed over...

I bought a DS Lite two days ago and Final Fantasy 3.

I;m currently looking to sell my PSP. comes with Lumines, Dynasty Warriors, Valkyrie Profile, Ace Combat X.

I liked the PSP but there aren't enough good games and they're not long enough. I've beaten all the good ones already =/.

Lemme know if you want anything. Selling the games haha

jes wait it out bro. Theres gonna be a couple of decent games to be released soon.

Metal Gear SOlid: Portable Ops

Silent Hill: 0rigins

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core

c'moooon maaan

^ i totally agree. there are really awesome games lined up for release. and with the upcoming PS1 emulation + PS3, i think it's a pity to give up now.

my PSP has been slping in my room for mths and it gets me really interested again recently. :D

^ i totally agree. there are really awesome games lined up for release. and with the upcoming PS1 emulation + PS3, i think it's a pity to give up now.

my PSP has been slping in my room for mths and it gets me really interested again recently. :D

oooooo PS1 emulation

Guest firelogic

I bought a dslite first and I'm greatly disappointed in it at this time. If it wasn't for my dad who plays Tetris on it, I'd put it towards buying a PSP.

PSP looks like it has a decent library now and a slew of upcoming games. I'm especially interested in MGS:PO. I'm a HUGE MGS fan!!

Plus, I like the multimedia features it has. Definite plus.

i bought it last year, white version.

i got atleats 4 games. i havent finish any of them.

i rarely use mine nowadays as well. i ought to buy 1gb memory stick but i kept buying other stuffs. hahaha. >.<;

Guest TrainDriver

if any1 likes rhythm games similar to beatmania, buy dj max portable. its from a korean developer and has nice songs and anime scenes. apparently its hard though. btw can't wait to play some Metal Gear Portable Ops online.

Guest epark1281

I have 2.80, but i'm having trouble running some emulators on eloader, like dgen and my snes emulators don't work when i load the *ahem* games. what's wrong with my psp?

I just bought a PSP with a 4 gb memory stick 2 days ago and I am enjoying it thus far. I have a DS too and I like them both. That would be awesome if you can emulate PS1 on it (FF7 on the go ~!!). One thing which sucks is that I thought I'd be able to fit more games on a 4gb stick. Didn't realize how much data UMD discs hold.

Also fyi, for all you unfortunate people like myself who luckily got stuck with a ta-082, hend was released a few days ago. Good times.

:)

Archived