[official] Sjm Zhou Mi ♡

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

He does look korean.. wouldnt of knew he was chinese.. even though chinese have variety!

he doesn't look korean at all :mellow:

looks completely chinese

:unsure:

Guest TakkiJae

wow he won so many competition. at first i really thought he looked like siwon but now i think his unique in his own way

Guest fallenframes

lovecubedlee: don't hotlink baidu bar. results in dead links. :(

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg227/c...7173832_172.jpg

strawberry78: i've got this episode. i'm planning on cutting it and then uploading it to youtube...that is if i get around to it.

angelteuk: he sings in english in this episode, lol. although, there's an accent & i can't understand it even though i know it's "Can You Feel the Night". it is from 2006, so maybe his english pronounciation has improved? he seems to work hard learning korean, so ...could he be getting henry to help him brush up on his skills? lol.

mickyxD: he's not being added into super junior...............................he's just in the sub-group M

thisgardenoncewas*perfect: olivia, i think you should keep a list of updates on the first post. in future, it'll make it easier for people to find pics, etc.

for example: list moved...

Guest iluvsuju

from their interview i think Zhoumi is a really good MC!

his birthday is coming soon^^ i wonder if sj-m members will celebrate his b'day^^

some of his pre debut pics he look like wu chun XDDD~

Guest marasshi

I swear he is so freaking adorable. :x OOH HE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MY SISTER!!!

Sorry I have nothing to contribute but my love hahaha

He's turning me into a fangirl again T_T

Guest iamcanvas

he really do look way way friendlier in the old pictures than the new 'upgraded' image sm am trying to market him as! i would think if they were to stick to the friendly, wholesome image, he would be accepted more easily! the new image somehow strike me as distant and cold, though he looks like the kind of person that you would find nice once you get to know him or something. well based on the fans encounters and stuff. (: well i can officially state that yes, i do not find him revolting. :sweatingbullets: and i somehow find it amusing how he is older than donghae! HAHA i cannot image donghae calling him hyung! LOL

Guest mintberry

One thing that I like about Zhou Mi is his speaking abilities. No wonder he got 1st place in the hosting competition. He really knows how to speak. Zhou Mi has confidence and he's damn talented. I like his singing. I don't care how he looks as long as he has the quality to become a great artiste.

Guest ellis

hoo yeah...i found one more! I didnt realize this was him at first... :sweatingbullets: ..my bad, but he looked so young back then!

1a793dc6c21f92159c163df1.jpg

and the first page of this thread is like T_T...super heavy -_- haha...all good tho...

Just need to tell Zm how we want him to eat more and cut his hair shorter :D

He's one goodlooking guy :rolleyes:

i don't know abt u girls, but to me he looks much better before sjm happens.

erm, i think his present hair style has got to go..and he needs to eat more!

shud've ask mama hannie to cook for him some fried rice :P

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

His face is so chinese... :ph34r:

so?? He IS chinese after all

what are you trying to imply? <_<

bai chi

Guest sunce

He looks like Siwon! o_o

Okay, hes frigging handsome! And cute! And adorable! *fangirl-ish squeal*

Definitely my new eye candy. Not to mention that he speaks really well too!

<3

lol put him Siwon and Kangta u'll get a FAMILY

totally agree with that!

lolz..

but he looks diff when he wear specs..

lol anyway he's hot!!!

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

lovecubedlee: don't hotlink baidu bar. results in dead links. :(

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg227/c...7173832_172.jpg

strawberry78: i've got this episode. i'm planning on cutting it and then uploading it to youtube...that is if i get around to it.

angelteuk: he sings in english in this episode, lol. although, there's an accent & i can't understand it even though i know it's "Can You Feel the Night". it is from 2006, so maybe his english pronounciation has improved? he seems to work hard learning korean, so ...could he be getting henry to help him brush up on his skills? lol.

mickyxD: he's not being added into super junior...............................he's just in the sub-group M

thisgardenoncewas*perfect: olivia, i think you should keep a list of updates on the first post. in future, it'll make it easier for people to find pics, etc.

for example:

觅觅 (覓覓) Updates

P1: Picspam by l0vel0vek0rean (Pre-Debut)

P1: Picspam by thisgardenoncewas*perfect (Rice Issue2 Coverboy photoshoot Part1)

P1: Picspam by thisgardenoncewas*perfect (Rice Issue2 Coverboy photoshoot Part2)

P1: Picspam by strawberry78 (photoshoot)

P1: Picspam by Panda17 (Pre-Debut + SJ-M Promo)

P2: Picspam by Lishathestain (Pre-Debut + SJ-M)

P2: Gif by riastasis (SJ-M Sohu Star Chat)

P2: Picspam by ellis (Pre-Debut + MCing Zhang Yi Lin)

P3: Pic by riarobot (SJ-M Very Big Star)

P3: Icon by doomunleashed (Pre-Debut)

P3: Pic by fallenframes (Pre-Debut)

P4: Picspam by strawberry78 (Pre-Debut Competitions)

P4: Fancam by fallenframes (SJ-M Very Big Star)

P4: Picspam by fallenframes (Pre-Debut wearing glasses)

P4: Picspam by strawberry78 (Pre-Debut MC/Competitions)

that's a great idea! 8D

and dude, i was gone all of yesterday and it grew 4 pages.... 8DDD! ^^ i'm glad it's moving.

Archived