[official Picture Thread] The Jabbawockeez

Guest A180585

Guest A180585

Rainen??? in Paris by night 91? No way!!!!!!! hahaha...i would expect Phi to be in it...but not Rainen hahaha...cool...

My prediction is the Jabbawockeez would appear on one of the main Vietnamese Ent company video sometime soon. Most probably Paris by Night or Asia Ent. They usually do special guest segments for Vietnamese people that make it big in the States or have made some name for them in the Entertainment business. And considering Rainen was in PBN and Phi's Vietnamese....i reckon it's a possibility.

I've seen many young Vietnamese stars in the States going on those shows. There was Vudoo Soul, the girl that won the Project Runway comp, some Viet chef that's famous over there, a French-Vietnamese model fro France etc etc....

I HOPE they make an appearance! Preferably on Paris by Night or Van Son! hehehe...maybe Van Son...they cater to the younger Viets more.

Thanks for the fact friedxtofu!

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the vid for ABDC finale? Except from MTV (since the buffering is annoying and you can't keep the vid ^^::). I tried youtube, i tried myspacetv and it's not there! I want to see the final dance off...the step dance battle between Status Quo and the Jabbawockeez. Anyone? Help?

EDIT: Woot.... we made it to page four. Congrats my fellow Jabba-fied soompiers~!

EDIT #2: I checked and omg Rynan is in Paris by Night hahahaha.... and not just PBN 91 too. I think he's in quite a few of them. If you have PBN at home, watch PBN 84...the one with Roni Trong. He's in that one too. He's bloody hilarious in it, esp. PBN 91, because he's all dressed up in the traditional Vietnamese costumes and does all these dance moves that are SO far from his actual style. And his bboying at the very end of the show is funny.... looking all traditional Viet then he breaks out into his breakdancing hahahaha....awesome!

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

I have an idea....hopefully it will work and Paris by Night watchers will get to see the Jabbawockeez on the show. All Jabba fans and PBN viewers email the company and request their presence on the show!

Email the company at:

sale@thuyngaonline.com

admin@thuyngaonline.com

And request the Jabbawockeez! Noting in the email that Rynan is a PBN dancer and that Phi is Vietnamese and that it'll be nice to showcase Vietnamese talent on the show. I think that's how Roni Trong got on the show. Someone emailed PBN and told them about him. So we fans can do the same thing for the Jabbas right???? Jabbawockeez Movement! More exposure, more for us to see ^^

So Jabba fans....start the emails and send them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHTING!

Ann-

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkam jjak

ben chung and kevin brewer are my favorite.... i love their flow and intricate moves.... they're AMAZING.

i came across this clip of kevin brewer when i was a sophomre in high school (i'm a freshman in college now). omg i wanted to go to irvine so bad to take his class at boogiezone (it's located in irvine):

^freakin LOOOOOVE the way he moves at 1:40 - 1:50

through the videos that boogiezone posts on youtube i came across a lot of ben chung's stuff too.

here is a present to all you BEN CHUNG fans.... :D .... trust me you'll love the videos. also if you just type his name on youtube... there are SOOOOOO many freakin videos of him dancing. i advice you to look him and all the other members up. not just that but other dancers and dance troups from socal and norcal too!

Ben and his friends made three videos of them dancing at airport terminals. they call their videos TERMINAL ILLNESS. there was only three videos that they made though.

he actually has HAIR in the LAX video lol

at LAX:

at ATLANTA :

at BRAZIL:

-----------------edit

PHI lovers..... here's a present to you :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kwAFz1wNmRI&feature=related

o and all you ben and phi lovers are SO welcome lmao

ive seen the terminal illness vids! they are so awesome busting out their moves at the airport like that. i wish ppl would be that entertaining when i go to airports. and i love how some ppl tried to ignore them but kept looking haha. you know you wanna look! and yea, you can find tons of vids of ben on youtube. i was sick all springbreak so i've watched nearly all of them. ha i even studied all their abdc routines and figured out which one he is in all of them. damn i have no life! LOL

i should rewatch all my parents pbn dvds to see rynan. lol they always have such corny choreo. yea they should have jabbawockeez guest appearance. that would be amazing

heres a random vid of ben freestyling. soo smooth:

oh and thanks for all the pictures. i havent seen a lot of them.

Guest kkam jjak

^ i've seen that video before.

as much as i think ben is talented.... i love shaun evaristo's moves and style just as much

can't like one more than the other.... i just can't :D lol

Guest lubdispytghur

Omg i'm getting so obsessive with these guys. It's beginning to seem unhealthy hahahaha....

Lol. Same here. Big Bang, now the Jabbawockeez. I have a weakness for really sexy, hot, cute, who can dance .. guys. Puauaha.

Aaww, seeing the pictures of Phil and his kids makes me all giggly and happy for him. He must be a SUPER DUPER AWESOME daddy. Same goes with KB!

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2641/gq...mallddx0.th.jpg

^^ Love that picture of Ben. His smile is gorgeous! Hehe.

By the way, does anyone know where I can find the vid for ABDC finale? Except from MTV (since the buffering is annoying and you can't keep the vid ^^:. I tried youtube, i tried myspacetv and it's not there! I want to see the final dance off...the step dance battle between Status Quo and the Jabbawockeez. Anyone? Help?

Here you go Ann! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mttcm-kZr5w. And thanks for the pictures! ^^

also if you just type his name on youtube... there are SOOOOOO many freakin videos of him dancing. i advice you to look him and all the other members up.

OMG. Seriously! There are thousands of clips of Ben on youtube! I remember spending a whole day watching all his videos. Haha. Gah, he's such a great dancer! I want to take some of his classes! (if he's planning to after his activites) Rwar.

Thanks for the clips kkam jjak and touchthesky!

I totally love the clip of Phi. He's so cute and dorky towards the end - when he did his solo. Wah! Ben with hair! I perfer his current hairdo right now. Hehe.

Shaun Evaristo is also a great dancer! Isn't he working with Big Bang in Korea right now?

One picture and two clips for today. (:

e40mm3.jpg

^ I love this picture! They better start releasing these photoshoots ... and in good quality too! Hehe.

Jabbawockeez @ MiTRL MTV Tr3s -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_nUGj3Nm00

^ Omo, I didn't even know I have that channel until I was like flipping through the channels last week. I could of seen my Jabba boys on TV for the first time! Mostly I watch everything online. Gr.

Jabbawockeez @ Balitang America (filipino news, channel?) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDncgh6tCig

credits: jabbawockeez.com and youtube

Yay! It seems like more Jabba fans are showing up now. Hehe. Post, post, post and make this thread ALIVE! ^^

JABBAWOCKEEZ <333 :wub:

Guest kkam jjak

Shaun Evaristo is also a great dancer! Isn't he working with Big Bang in Korea right now?

^omg i didn't know that shaun evaristo was gonna choreograph for Big Bang!

omg i just hope ben chung will be able to do stuff in korea as well. i hope kevin brewer would be asked to do stuff for them too!

Guest A180585

i should rewatch all my parents pbn dvds to see rynan. lol they always have such corny choreo. yea they should have jabbawockeez guest appearance. that would be amazing

hahah...me too. I had a brief re-watch the other day when friedxtofu told us that Rynan was in Paris by Night. He's the dude that always does the head spins at the very end of the shows. I've always wondered who that was! Now i know! hahaha

Lol. Same here. Big Bang, now the Jabbawockeez. I have a weakness for really sexy, hot, cute, who can dance .. guys. Puauaha.

Here you go Ann! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mttcm-kZr5w. And thanks for the pictures! ^^

Jabbawockeez @ MiTRL MTV Tr3s -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_nUGj3Nm00

^ Omo, I didn't even know I have that channel until I was like flipping through the channels last week. I could of seen my Jabba boys on TV for the first time! Mostly I watch everything online. Gr.

Jabbawockeez @ Balitang America (filipino news, channel?) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDncgh6tCig

credits: jabbawockeez.com and youtube

Yay! It seems like more Jabba fans are showing up now. Hehe. Post, post, post and make this thread ALIVE! ^^

hehehe yea....i have a weakness for talented guys that can dance too Mia. :blush: Though i have passed the BB phase because it feels so wrong to be idolising someone younger than you....hahaha....I'll stick to 1Tym and the Jabbas for now.

Thanks for the clip Mia! Pretty cool finale i must say. I wish they would show ABDC on tele over here! I want HQ stuff...where you can actually see the faces of the wonderful Jabbas! hahaha....youtube just doesn't do it for me when it comes to these dudes T.T

And yay! More jabba fans!!!!! Post post post fellow Jabbas!

UPDATES!!!

PICTURE TIME!

PHI

benphiuq5.jpg - l1af3968a2c5faf8cd5b2c9la5.th.jpg

^^^ Although first pic is not new (cropped from group pic from photoshoot) i just HAD to post it. LOOK at them!!!! hahaha :blush:

RYNAN (On Paris By Night!)

jcrpextra01wv1.th.jpg - rynanpaguiowq4.jpg

^^^ That's classic stuff there. hahahaha He looks so dorky haha

BEN

l613b9fa591c39b6cf38898vx8.th.jpg - ld5f200948459be9e8ca8capu0.th.jpg

KEVIN

lbcd87926e5bf1cbc245eabtd1.th.jpg

CRIS

lea094fce57fd3d54c935e6px8.th.jpg

Creds: Saso's MS, Thuy Nga Online, Jabba MS.

Guest lubdispytghur

^omg i didn't know that shaun evaristowas gonna choreograph for Big Bang!

omg i just hope ben chung will be able to do stuff in korea as well. i hope kevin brewer would be asked to do stuff for them too!

Yep, Shaun is currently working for Big Bang right now. Checked on his myspace. Hehe. He even took pictures at the practice room (the room where BB practice dancing/singing). I'm not sure, but I think there's a picture of Teddy and Masta Wu at Shaun's photo album too. ^^

Wah, it would be awesome if Ben had activities going in Korea! Which means, if he appears on shows we can watch him on HQ! Lol.

hehehe yea....i have a weakness for talented guys that can dance too Mia. Though i have passed the BB phase because it feels so wrong to be idolising someone younger than you....hahaha....I'll stick to 1Tym and the Jabbas for now.

Thanks for the clip Mia! Pretty cool finale i must say. I wish they would show ABDC on tele over here! I want HQ stuff...where you can actually see the faces of the wonderful Jabbas! hahaha....youtube just doesn't do it for me when it comes to these dudes T.T

And yay! More jabba fans!!!!! Post post post fellow Jabbas!

UPDATES!!!

PICTURE TIME!

Thanks for the pictures Ann! Gah, I'm in love with Ben right now. Haha. I just love the way he takes his pictures - how he tilts his head up. That's hot! Haha. Wow, Rynan looks so young in the pictures! So cute!

I love the picture of Phi and Ben together! My two, hot, sexy, favorite fellas! :wub:

^ BEN and PHI.... ben actually TALKS in this one lol

^ yeah i've seen that. lol i think that's the longest we've seen him talk. he should talk more, he has a really hot voice.

Hey, I remember that video clip. I freaking love Phi's accent. Haha. The way he said his "ever". Lol. Omoo, and when he said "I feel so special". (squeals) They were so cute at the end too! Hehe. Omg, I know. Finally a clip of Ben talking more than two minutes! Even though he's quiet, he seems like a super cool person to hang out or talk to. Hopefully we can get more clips/interviews of him talking ... more!

No pictures or new clips today. No time to search.

(testings are coming up. need to study. im going to miss this jabba thread. please keep me updated! ^^)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkMeTzgnoMA

But here's the encore performance of Jabba ABDC I wanted to share. Yeah, it's weeks old. But I just love this performance! It's cute how Phi's the only one who threw the mask and the HAT! Lol. (gah, i freaking love him. hehe) And everyone is like wearing the hat. Haha. Silly ol' Phi. Omg, it just kills me when the camera person didn't do an upclose of Phi's solo. The camera was like going farther and farther away from him. I was like "NOOOOOO!". Ben, Ben, Ben! It got me drooling when he danced his solo. I love the way he moves and flows to the music! Wheee. I don't know, but I thought it was cute when Phil went last. Haha. Ah, can't forget about Rynan, Cris, and Kevin too ... <333. It's funny how the songs I hear on the radio that Jabba danced to, I always think of them. I remembered hearing that "Stronger" song on the radio once in the car and I randomly started screaming "Jabbawockeez" and dancing. Lol. My siblings was like "Shut up! Turn off the radio Maa". Haa. You see how I'm crazily obsessed with them right now. Wahhh. I love the Jabbawockeez! :P Okay, I'll shut up now. Hahaha.

Ooh, one more thing. Happy belated birthday to Randy (another Jabbawockeez-er. haha)!

Guest bizzlebee08

A few days ago, Disney World magic kingdom had grad nite and JABBAWOCKEEZ WAS A SURPRISE GUEST!!!

Check out this link, JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! <3 recorded by yours truly :D WATCH IT!!!

Watch it in higher quality so it isn't so blurry. Again, I'm really sorry about the extremely annoying screaming, my friends and I were excited :D

They are amazing to watch live and it felt surreal being there. I got a high-five from one of the boys! I think it was rynan...i'm not sure! I was in shock!

Guest A180585

^ BEN and PHI.... ben actually TALKS in this one lol

:D

hahaha...yea i saw that clip before. It's cute how Ben says 'yeaaaa yeaaaa' while Phi tells everyone 'don't hate, don't hate' because they have bling hahahaha and Phi's 'I feel special' moment was priceless.... :blush: he is love ^^

Thanks for the pictures Ann! Gah, I'm in love with Ben right now. Haha. I just love the way he takes his pictures - how he tilts his head up. That's hot! Haha. Wow, Rynan looks so young in the pictures! So cute!

I love the picture of Phi and Ben together! My two, hot, sexy, favorite fellas! :wub:

No pictures or new clips today. No time to search.

(testings are coming up. need to study. im going to miss this jabba thread. please keep me updated! ^^)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkMeTzgnoMA

But here's the encore performance of Jabba ABDC I wanted to share. Yeah, it's weeks old. But I just love this performance! It's cute how Phi's the only one who threw the mask and the HAT! Lol. (gah, i freaking love him. hehe) And everyone is like wearing the hat. Haha. Silly ol' Phi. Omg, it just kills me when the camera person didn't do an upclose of Phi's solo. The camera was like going farther and farther away from him. I was like "NOOOOOO!". Ben, Ben, Ben! It got me drooling when he danced his solo. I love the way he moves and flows to the music! Wheee. I don't know, but I thought it was cute when Phil went last. Haha. Ah, can't forget about Rynan, Cris, and Kevin too ... <333. It's funny how the songs I hear on the radio that Jabba danced to, I always think of them. I remembered hearing that "Stronger" song on the radio once in the car and I randomly started screaming "Jabbawockeez" and dancing. Lol. My siblings was like "Shut up! Turn off the radio Maa". Haa. You see how I'm crazily obsessed with them right now. Wahhh. I love the Jabbawockeez! :P Okay, I'll shut up now. Hahaha.

Ooh, one more thing. Happy belated birthday to Randy (another Jabbawockeez-er. haha)!

OMG Mia! I love Ben's poses for his photos too! The cocky look hahahah....he always looks so sly....in a hot kinda way.... :blink: hahah and yea...Phi and Ben in that pic is pure hotness. Like my very fave pic of them...together...next to each other...looking mighty hot hahaha

Good luck with schooling too Mia! I'm actually in my own assessment period....lots of assignments to be completed but i have breaks in between to come on and have a browse around. T.T talk about bad timing to gain a new addiction hahah

Thanks for the encore clip. I was looking for that one too. I only have the 31 sec version which is toooo short.

Happy belated birthday to Randy!!!!!

A few days ago, Disney World magic kingdom had grad nite and JABBAWOCKEEZ WAS A SURPRISE GUEST!!!

Check out this link, JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! <3 recorded by yours truly :D WATCH IT!!!

Watch it in higher quality so it isn't so blurry. Again, I'm really sorry about the extremely annoying screaming, my friends and I were excited :D

They are amazing to watch live and it felt surreal being there. I got a high-five from one of the boys! I think it was rynan...i'm not sure! I was in shock!

Thanks! You're so lucky to be there!

No updates for today. Lots of work to do T.T Sorry ladies (and gents? :unsure::blink: )

Ann-

Guest lubdispytghur

Check out this link, JABBAWOCKEEZ!!! <3 recorded by yours truly WATCH IT!!!

Watch it in higher quality so it isn't so blurry. Again, I'm really sorry about the extremely annoying screaming, my friends and I were excited

You're so lucky! You got to seem them perform! My heart would totally drop if I found out that Jabba was a surprise guest. ^^

Wow, what happened to the thread? It's so quiet and dead .. Where's all the Jabba fans at? Probably busy with school and work. Well, thank gosh today is Friday! A day for me to browse around the thread and Jabba goodies.

Congrats to our Jabba boys for winning the Best Reality Stars at Asian Excellence Awards on Wednesday. Remember to tune in on May 1st to watch them! (:

Here's clips I found of them performing at AEA and their award winning speech. <3

Performance:

Speech:

^^ Lol @ Kevin. "Nasty meaning good." and "Don't be fooled by my beautiful chocolate skin, I'm down with asians" Hehe.

Was that Cris speaking in Tagalog? Aww, it was cute when Phi(?) said he loves his mommy and daddy. What a cutie. <33

Here's more clips of Jabba at Disney for Grad Night 08. Mostly same performance but just different angles and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa67je4xrSI

236893658283ee2319acbt4.jpg

This may be off topic. But I was browsing and looking through my Jabba photos file (yes, how lame. i need a life. lol) and I came around this picture. Don't that guy way in the back in gray look like Ben or something? I told my friend about it, and she said that's probably his brother. I think he's kinda cute. Haha. (but I love Phi :P).

credits: youtube + flickr

That's it. Enjoy. Team Jabba + Phi. <333 (:

Guest A180585

Here's clips I found of them performing at AEA and their award winning speech. <3

Performance:

Speech:

^^ Lol @ Kevin. "Nasty meaning good." and "Don't be fooled by my beautiful chocolate skin, I'm down with asians" Hehe.

Was that Cris speaking in Tagalog? Aww, it was cute when Phi(?) said he loves his mommy and daddy. What a cutie. <33

credits: youtube + flickr

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I liked their speech. They are so humble and sweet. Kevin is the bomb!!!! hahaha I Love Kevin! He's such a gentle soul :blush:

And Mia....yea, that was Phi. He said "Cam On (thank you in Vietnamese). Mom and Dad, love you".......can you say 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'.... Our man is gorgeous Mia....just plain heaven. :blush: :blush:

And wow...i didn't know Gary was half Korean :unsure: ... is that why he seems so close to Ben? Oh and IS Ben Korean? I assume he is right? He LOOKS Chinese, he has a common Chinese name but there's been people saying he's Korean. Which is it? :unsure:

Edit: NVM...Ben's Korean...hahaha....he said 'thank you' in Korean on the speech clip. I was too busy listening to Phi to realise what Ben said. Cute ^^

Thanks for the clips Mia! And yea....it's very quiet in here huh? Fellow Jabba-fied Soompiers!!!! Post!!!! :D

Team Jabba + Phi. <333!!!!! hahaha

Ann-

Guest little chimpanzee

I rarely check this section. What a surprise! Weee the boys now have their official thread here @ soompi XD

JABBAWOCKEEZ FTW!!! <333

Guest xmoshixkon

Congrats to our Jabba boys for winning the Best Reality Stars at Asian Excellence Awards on Wednesday. Remember to tune in on May 1st to watch them! (:

Performance:

Speech:

i've just watched the vid and OMG

when Phi said "cám ơn Mom & Dad, I love you"

it sounded just like my Uncle's voice

haahaaa ~

kinda excited lolz

glad that they won xD

Archived