Stephanie Sun - Yu Jian

Guest regal_aeros

Guest regal_aeros
Yu Jian firstly i have to apologise that it's a little soft =) 遇見 聽見 冬天 的離開 我在某年某月醒過來 我想 我等 我期待 未來卻不能因此安排 陰天 傍晚 車窗外 未來有一個人在等待 向左 向右 向前看 愛要拐幾個彎才來 我遇見誰 會有怎樣的對白 我等的人 他在多遠的未來 我聽見風 來自地鐵和人海 我排著隊 拿著愛的號碼牌 我往前飛 飛過一片時間海 我們也曾 在愛情備受傷害 我看著路 夢的入口有點窄 我遇見你 是最美麗的意外 總有一天 我的謎底會解開

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG!

But I could never sing it cuz I think my voice sounds too harsh for the song. ><;

The background music was too loud in comparison to your vocals. Can't hear you at places.

I hear an accent/mispronounciation on a couple words like 怎, 曾^^;

Over all, it was pretty cute. Vocals weren't strong enough at some parts. But I like the steadiness on the notes you hold out. And I like how you altered a few notes here and there :D

Good job! GO STEFANI SUN ! <3

Guest chigusa707

I actually like the softness in your voice. ^^ Kinda fits the song..

I love Yan Zi songs to death.. ^^

Guest simply_dream

1 of my favorite song of all time, i think that ur vocal were a bit low =P and when u first came in u sounded bored? the emotion in this song is hard x_x i sang it before so i'd know, and i sucked... u definitely did better than me, but anyways it's really bothering me that ur vocal was so low! i somewhat feel that the bg is covering ur pretty voice =D anyways, i hear some mispronounciation but not much =) sing more!

oo and i heard ur Yi Zhi Heng An Jing i remember that from the chinese paladin! such a pretty song... i thought ur emotions were better in that song =) and i was wondering if u have the original? and if u do can u please please please send it to me... THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!

Hi!

i really love that song :)

nice voice! :) if it's too soft, it's not a problem! as it's said, it also fits the song!

only that the music a bit too loud compared to the voice... Or the voice not loud enough hehehe

Next song, voice a bit louder plzzzz !! :D

ah i forgot to say that sometimes u sing a bit in a hurry, faster than it should be, compared to the bgm!

see ya

Archived