When People Are Racist...

Guest kawaiimagic

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j'★dore

Usually if I get a recist remark, it's random people off the street. So I just ignore them, because I don't know what they'll do if they're aggravated.

I had a group 5 Mexicans sitting on a bench making fun of me saying "Ching Chong Ching" and making slanted eyes while I walked by.

I literally stood there for 2 minutes with a smile on my face and people walked by staring at the idiots. LOL...It was funny when they realized that I didn't care and they then noticed how stupid they looked.

They just suddenly stopped and I took out my camera and asked them to do it once more so I could take a video for immigration...

Guest pankeke

seeing how i go to skool with ALL White people..

im usually the only non-100% white person in class...

ive learned to ignore it or just play along with them.

sometimes it hurts though when you're in a bad mood already =[

Guest xdeathberry

I usually try to be a good sport about it and laugh or poke fun at them as well.

However, if they're being serious, I'd just hold it in.

But I'd glare.

Like, death glare.

Or if I'm really irritated, I'd make a comeback. haha

I mean, I'm used to racist comments, so it's no big deal for me.

Unless I'm already pissed at something.

That just makes me angrier.

Guest killjadeskye

i hate it, really. Why can't they just accept other races as well?

Like, there was one time when I was working at a cafe, and this Indian couple came and ordered Cappuccinos. When they left, I came to clean up and everything. I sorta played with the foam with the spoon. And this lady who works there was like "Why are playing with it? It's disgusting! It's the Indian couple's leftover," And I was like, so what?

But I just kept quiet..

Guest ForestRain

What happens if the racist comment isn't toward you but another person or person of a different racial group? Like I overhead these boys talking about chinese people...I just wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say! They sounded so ignorant. I tried to ignore them and mind my own business.

I find people who hate a person just because of their race is pretty stupid~

never really get offended if anyone insults me for it

why should i care about what this person thinks if they don't like me just because I'm Asian~~

yeah but if someone who's racists towards another race- tries to impose their beliefs onto me~i'll bash them~~

Guest azpeach

i dont get racism anymore..it was like in jr high school with the whole richard simmons and ching chong

i used to feel reaallly humiliated and couldnt stand up for myself

but if someone said that to me now, id probably beat them cause i know nothing good came out from just taking it..

Racism isn't a huge problem at my school.

Though there are a few racist jokes here and there to anyone,

but we all grew up laughing at them together.

But when people get seriously racist,

then I would just ignore. I don't need other people telling me what race I am.

:rolleyes:

Guest Carmen.

I just ignore them.

Like, I'm better than sinking down to their level.

Just the other day I was out with a bunch of my friends when we were in line for bowling when some Caucasian scene kids were all like "KAWAIIIIIIII CHING CHONG CHING CHONG"

We all just ignored them.

Archived