When People Are Racist...

Guest kawaiimagic

Guest xoxo Linna

it depends on the person

if its someone that just constantly acts racist towards me, and gets me mad to the extent i cant take it anymore

i'd say something like "CHING CHONG MY BUTT. SHUT THE EFF UP ALREADY. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOUR RACE DOESN'T LOOK THAT GOOD EITHER"

andthen run away o_o

i dont wanna get beat up u know <_<

but if its a total stranger being racist, i'll just ignore and walk away

cuhs. what they say are just their opnions and i evetually learn to accept

being racist to chinese is so overrated.

i hate them D:

they make me feel bad. :tears:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbbyduckie

It really depends on the situation.

if my friend was there with me, ill just ignore and tell my friend about it later.

if im really in a bad mood, ill probably end up swearing in english and chinese.

i learn from my friend to just glare at them and walk away so the situation doesnt

turn out that bad. LIKE DUDE. how is your race better than mine? grow up ._.

Guest UhOhYoonie

i either just go along with t and bel ike

"yeah... i know. i cant see."

or be i will ignore and be like wow.

people make fun of you too

If they look intimidating, I usually ignore it >__> lol, but then I think about what I would say to them in my head haha.

But usually I'll confront someone if they do say something racist D:

Or when people favor a race (to me, that's a type of racism too) I will speak up about it.

I get really sarcastic and snappy when I talk back to people @__@...

I'm kinda sensitive on this subject since I was the center of Asian ridicule as a kid (there were not a lot of Asians where I grew up, especially when I was in fifth grade. WORST. YEAR. EVER.)

Well if it they insult me like, 'Why are your eyes closed', or whatever, I just ignore it. But if they say something really REALLY insulting, I argue back or hit them :l.

Guest lebnania<3

i seriously get so mad when ppl start with the arabs are terrorist or why does that lady cover her head crap. ugh but what also pisses me off is when arabs and asians look down on white people like they are so morally corrupt and that theyre just so perfect

Guest NorMooNaMoo

they'll get back what they deserve..so just ignore.

we're all human with different appearances.

they'll be punished, think it that way.

Guest cantthinkofaname

i let that person be, if they want to be racist go ahead be my guest, but they just better know their outcomes when they run into the wrong person

I would give them the ''glare'' to those who say things like that to my friends, but my friends stand up to themselfs. Me, I just ignore them and let them die of boredomness, I've heard to much of it by this time around.

My friend have overused this word so I dont know what it means nowdays...

Guest J i j i - n e k o

It frustrated me so much every time that happened... I usually cried in the bathroom/at home on the day of those incidents. Now I just ignore them, because I realized that people who are racists are just narrow-minded, ignorant people.

I ignore them, then roll my eyes at them, then tell them to shut up, then tell my sister, who tells her Asian friends.

Then her Asian friends tell other Asians, then every knows & starts hating... then it gets all messy & such.

Ignore, roll my eyes.

Usually my jaw drops and I go Oh my god, thats terrible/ thats so mean !

then i slap the person and yeah..

only if they were my fried

otherwise, i usually insult them back or ignore them =/

When people are racist, I start some serious talk about their mental traumas or ignore them. Because really, normal intelligent person will never be a sexist, racist or against beliefs of other person. It is low and it is very mean.

I smile at them. You know, the sarchastic one. Yes I'm weird lol, but it's one way to ignore them.

Once an old lady was mumbling something racist to me because I was before her in the line of the ticket checker in the subway, and I had to ask about something. Everyone was looking, and probably heard it, I turned my head immediately and wen't like "EXCUSE ME?" but she just glared at me o.O

Archived