[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yamd 151

SB confronts MO and finds out everyone knew she was her real mother. MO tries to make amends but SB rejects her. SB gets in trouble because she ran out on MJ during a flower arrangement lesson even though SB asked MJ to let her off for one night because she wasn't well. SB tries to patch things up with MJ in the morning and tells her that she wants very much to get MJ to like her.

DJ really trying to be good to YSL, even buys her face cream so her complexion can stay fresh during the pregnancy. YSL tries to steal back the deed to the house that she gave to the Kims because they're building apartment buildings in their neighborhood.

YH gets caught up in the loser's business when he pleads with her to bring some stuff from his bag and it turns out he's taking pictures of two people having an affair and the couple catches them. She gets taken to the police.

SJ tells MO she wants a DNA test because she doesn't believe they are related as they are nothing alike.

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 153

[Credit to Philzeta]

Hs:I love you mom.

Hs mom:Stop it.

Sb:Mother.

Hs:I'm sorry. I'll make you feel better.

Dad:Our company's finance is...

Hs mom:It's that bad.

Sb's real mom:You want my painting on the kitchen sink?

Hs's dad:I know you don't usually sell your artwork but.

Sy's mom:After all,you're in it for money.

Sk:You wanna shut me up for 10 grand?

Sbn's dad:Isn't this fun?

Sbn's mom:Why exercise in the middle of the night?

Grandma:Let's hope for the prosperity of sdbd.

Sb:What am I gonna do? Today's the DNA test. My schedule is overlapped.

Guest kamsammi

yamd 151

SB confronts MO and finds out everyone knew she was her real mother. MO tries to make amends but SB rejects her. SB gets in trouble because she ran out on MJ during a flower arrangement lesson even though SB asked MJ to let her off for one night because she wasn't well. SB tries to patch things up with MJ in the morning and tells her that she wants very much to get MJ to like her.

DJ really trying to be good to YSL, even buys her face cream so her complexion can stay fresh during the pregnancy. YSL tries to steal back the deed to the house that she gave to the Kims because they're building apartment buildings in their neighborhood.

YH gets caught up in the loser's business when he pleads with her to bring some stuff from his bag and it turns out he's taking pictures of two people having an affair and the couple catches them. She gets taken to the police.

SJ tells MO she wants a DNA test because she doesn't believe they are related as they are nothing alike.

Thanks uni33.

I am getting lost in what the writer does. How come SB does whatever MJ wants and does not confront her even one time? What has happened to her dignity? She has been so stubborn to MO for whatsoever. But when it goes to MJ, she acts just like a slave.

Guest lantawmako

:D

Hope the DNA proves that Miok is not the birth mother. Saebyuk deserves a better mother than this selfish woman.

:D Ok, but before that happens can I wish for a scene where MO slaps MJ. If SB's real Mom is anything like her then I will never get that wish

Thanks uni33.

I am getting lost in what the writer does. How come SB does whatever MJ wants and does not confront her even one time? What has happened to her dignity? She has been so stubborn to MO for whatsoever. But when it goes to MJ, she acts just like a slave.

I think that's why a lot of times I get bored with the daily korean dramas. It seems like the writers think that a good woman is someone who will obey her elders and even when she is abused she should take it because that is the right way. It's annoying. I don't understand, is it desirable for a woman to have no pride or self-esteem? Obviously this is overstating the fact but that's what one would think if korean dramas were any indicator of korean society.

Guest gothamknight

YOUKU link for today's 152:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczNzA1MDA=.html

And here is the YOUKU playlist of YAMD episodes starting from 68 all the way up to today's current episode:

http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_2275...g_1_page_1.html

Everyone can check the YOUKU playlist daily M-F to find the new episode of the day. The great thing about the YOUKU videos is they have the full 35 minute episodes without interruption and no download needed. For those who can't watch on VEOH, this is an awesome alternative. But sorry, no subs at all here.

And I can't read the Chinese writing either, but all you need to do is go by the episode number and scroll down to the page link numbers (1-8) to find the other episodes. Click on page 7 or 8 to find the most recent shows.

I think that's why a lot of times I get bored with the daily korean dramas. It seems like the writers think that a good woman is someone who will obey her elders and even when she is abused she should take it because that is the right way. It's annoying. I don't understand, is it desirable for a woman to have no pride or self-esteem? Obviously this is overstating the fact but that's what one would think if korean dramas were any indicator of korean society.

^ Yeah, I never really understood that about certain woman characters on these daily dramas. They put up with so much and never say a word about it.

Nothing much to say about ep 152:

Lately these eps seem to drag along since we are close to the end. Most of the previews pretty much tell us what's

going on.

The blanket washing scene made me feel so bad. It looked really really cold.

I just saw the preview for 153

I'm confused why the heck HS is apologizing. :blink: If anything MJ should be apologizing for the way she's been treating SB.

Poor SB and her schedule...MJ is going throw a fit if she doesn't come home on time.

Guest bluemoon1st

[Credit to Philzeta]

Sb:What am I gonna do? Today's the DNA test. My schedule is overlapped.

Oops...sorry, just realised it meant appointment.. :blush:

Guest dbart001

:D

:D Ok, but before that happens can I wish for a scene where MO slaps MJ. If SB's real Mom is anything like her then I will never get that wish

I agree on this one..Also, the real Mom should slap MJ too....I wish...I wish...I wish.... :P;):D

Guest dbart001

[Credit to Philzeta]

Grandma:Let's hope for the prosperity of sdbd.

I think somehow we are getting our wish that the Kim's will get richer and MJ will get bankrupt....I wonder if this will make MJ redeem herself????

I think somehow we are getting our wish that the Kim's will get richer and MJ will get bankrupt....I wonder if this will make MJ redeem herself????

I am really hoping for this! But then again, in some episodes eons ago, MJ acknowledged the Kim's help (in her conversation with YS, I think - correct me if I'm wrong) when Lohas was in bad shape eons ago- but that still doesn't stop her from looking down on the Kims.

MJ's character is so evil - I'm just glad this is only a drama. She's really wasting her time on SB and when she should really be educating that little brat of hers - YOORI!

I'm actually not watching this series for SB and Hosae anymore - I know it will be a good ending for both. What really keeps me going now are MJ, MO, YS, Grandma and SK(the jerk of dad) antics. And of course, I want to know whats the ending for Taepoong. I'll tear my hair if he ends up with Yoori.

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATION CONTINUATION FOR EPISODE 144 [PART 3 TO END]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 144

(YS is having morning sickness and DG tries to serve her to make her feel more comfortable).

CB: We're back! Where is your mother?

YR: Don't know, earlier she said she doesn't feel good; maybe in her room.

HS: She's said she's sick?

MJ to self: Ever since she's married, everything is done her ways. Uhh! Let see if you can remain in good spirits when no one is behind to support you.

CB: Honey, feel very uncomfortable?

MJ: I must have gotten a cold. What are we going to do? We need to go to the Chechu island memorial service.

CB: How can you fly in this condition?

SB: Mom, are you feeling real bad?

HS: Should we call Dr. Kim?

MJ: Honey, looks like I couldn't make it to Chechu.

CB: Fine, I'll go myself.

MJ: No, this service is for the whole family, HS, why don't you go with your father

HS: Me?

MJ: Yes, You've already married; it's the right thing to do to visit elders occasionally.

SB: I've packed the suits for you here, if yours is wrinkled, change to a different one.

HS: When I'm not here, are you going to be alright by yourself?

SB: I'm not by myself, your mom and sister are around.

HS: That's why I'm more worried. Your loving husband is not here, how are you going to cope? How I wish I could put you in my pocket and bring you along with me

SB: What about you, I wouldn't be there for two days, you would have to sleep alone.

HS: That's right, can't hold my dad to sleep?

CB: We're leaving now. You stay home with mom. Ok

HS: I'll go now, I love you!

SB: Mom, do you feel like eating, shall I make you some porridge?

MJ: Forget it! Get ready, you are to make kimche.

SB: What? Kimche? (Door bell rings)

MJ: Open the door it must be the cabbage delivery. There are a total of 150 pieces. 100 are to be delivered to the club for various functions; the remaining 50 are for us.

SB: So many?

MJ: Tomorrow the club members will come to our house to pickle them, today you get them wash & cut, you know how important it is to cut them in the right proportion.

SB: Mom

MJ: What? Can't do it?

SB: No, I'll do it, of course, I'll do it.

MJ: Ok, I don't feel very good and need to rest.

Movers: Cabbages are here.

MO: SB, Mom is here, will get everything ready for you before I leave

DJ: Honey, Mom.

YSK: What about SB's bio-mom friend?

GM: Came with luggages? What does she want from us? Where is she?

MO: Sis, madam, you are here too?

YSK: What are you doing here? With your luggage too? How could you act in such haste, who let you use SB's room?

MO: Sis, I never have any brothers nor sisters, after becoming sisters with you,.. I have a sense of belonging, someone I can depend on. I won't be staying in Korea for long, please let me stay I would like to know you better.

GM: We don't have any relationship with you, what sister and what mom? This is SB old room; we are giving it to our second grandson. Just go, alright, go.

MO: Mom, I won't take advantage of your grandson.

Man: Your delivery is here.

MO: Comfortable? Sit on this chair for 30 minutes daily when you are tired, and I‘ll pay you hotel rate for SB's room.

GM: Hotel rate?

MO: I'm also sick of restaurant food, one week, I only stay for one week, mom.

TP: I'm back

MO: Our SB's brother, handsome looking guy

YSK: Why did you let that woman come into our house? If you’d refused first and stopped her from bringing all her luggage to SB's room…

DJ: That's because she said you guys are god-sisters. So I..., but she is a strong hard-headed lady, not a bad one though.

YSK: Honey, that....

GM: Son and DIL let her stay. From the way she respects the elder and it's only for a short time, in fact this is her first trip back to her home-country.

YSK: Mom

GM: Is not free, she'll pay us the hotel rate, handsome fee... uhh...

TP: Mom, what are the luggage’s doing in SB's room? Why is that woman outside?

GM: Quiet, we temporary rent that room out.

YSK: GM

TP: What? When did our house turn into a motel? Your son is using the storage room with the cold floor and someone else is staying in the room with the heated-floor, doesn't make any sense? How can you do this to me?

YSK: Oh, you keep quiet! So much complaint from a big man.

MO: May I come in please?

GM: Yes

MO: I know I may look awkward today, but, actually, SB came to see me and found out her bio-mom abandoned her.

YSK: What, she was abandoned?

MO: Heard that there was unrevealed reason and I would like to clear this misunderstandings with SB before I leave. One week, I'll be a quiet tenant.

YSK: My pitiful SB, its hard enough growing up without parents, how can she be abandoned?

DJ: Alright, you have already un-packed your bags, stay then.

GM: Good, stay and experience the home life of Korean family.

(TY and YH just finished watching a movie, on their way back, YH expresses her concern of not getting good scores from the exams and TY reassures her life doesn't depend on good performance in school.)

YR: strange, teacher, you've used to worry when my grade drops in school.

TY: Do you want to join us for dinner?

YH: No, I'll go home, take a shower and sleep. But, teacher, how come you have time to go out with me? You don't have to prepare your work at school?

TY: Yes, of course, let's go

[sK: So, PSY's single for 20 years and just' been married this year. Wow, how much would an apartment like this worth? MIL has a shop, land, not bad at all.]

HR: Tomorrow we'll start the promotional activity, at least set aside few thousand dollars for it.

SY: Mom, I'm leaving now, wanted to see YH, I think TY is going home directly.

HR: Yes, go home and get everything ready for tomorrow's promotion.

(Door bell rings)

SY: Oh, it's YH. you guys are too much, how come you didn't take me to the movie too.(opens the door and SK is standing there) [sK: Hi]

SY: You, how do you know this place.

HR: Who, who are you?

SK: MIL, first time meeting you; send you my belated greetings!

HR: MIL? you...you jerk!

SK: Yes, it's me CSK, YH's bio-father, you've heard from SY.

SY: get out; get out this minute, what place is this, you animal. Get out, out now!!

SK: I'm not interested in you; I'm here to see my flesh and blood, my daughter.

SY: Daughter, who is your daughter?

SK: Come on, I've run a check on you already. If you'd wait just one more year, why did you have to marry this year? Don't worry! I'm only interested in my daughter and would like to hold her in my arms

SY: I know, I know, before YH comes back, leave now. Can't let YH see you, Go, now.

SK: What? What are you doing?

SY: Get out of here.

HR: God will punish you, you jerk. I grind my teeth at night thinking how you've ruined my daughter's life, forsaken SY when she was carrying YH, what are you saying now? Out! If you don't want to be dragged out, leave before YH comes back. (YH comes in to the apt) YH!

SB: SIL, if you have time, can you help me with the kimche

YR: No time.

SB: Please help me cut this in 4 equal proportions then I can sprinkle salt on it.

(YR purposely cuts the cabbage the wrong way).

SB: No, why do you cut horizontally, you did it on purpose

YR: What if I did it on purpose. Have you ever seen a husband's sister getting water from the well, no uhh, is always SIL.

SB: SIL, one day you'll get married too, don't be so wicked.

YR: I would not marry like you; have to go thru such hardships. This is your destiny. The way it looks, your family has been serving our family for two generations. (YR leaves, SB enters YR's room)

YR: When did I allow you in my room, what you want?

SB: SIL, I can tolerate any words said against me, but don't say anything about my parents, no not even joking.

YR: What?

SB: If you make any more remarks about my parents, I wouldn't stand for it.

YR: You wouldn't stand?

SB: SIL stole HS's credit card yesterday and brought some hand-bags.

YR: What, are you threatening me? You're spying on me?

SB: Remember and watch it.

YR: Ridiculous!

(MJ walks in during the veggie fight between SB and YR)

MJ: You guys stop it. On God, What are you doing? What is going on?

End

P.S.

Thank you Skyeler for the links^^

Guest kbmoon87

i find Yoona a lot prettier with her hair up. That's just me though...I sure hope MJ gets a mouthful..hehehehe... I actually didn't fast forward this episode as much...

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 147 [FULL]

(Someone who watches the drama through my YouTube channel [iloveyamd] decided to contribute by translating episode 147 for me. Here it is)

Translations [Credit to taoofnothing] EP 147

(TY keeps punching SK; both look up at each other) TY: Dr. C! [sK: TY!] SY: TY you know him? [sK: SY this is your husband?]

TY to SY: So, Dr. C is YH’s father? (SY nods yes.) TY: When did he come here? And why didn’t you tell me?

SY: Some time ago I ran into him in front of the Spa and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t think it would get to this point. I had no idea he would follow us here.

TY: I’m in disbelief - I don’t know what to say. How could you… with him?

SY: But, how do you know him?

TY: Oh, it’s a long story.

SK: Unbelievable. The world is a small place. Who would’ve thought SY?

TY: I heard the entire story from SY. To hear you are YH’s father was a shock.

SK: Yeah I am though. Life is a funny thing.

TY: I think you should leave here.

SK: What if I said no?

SY: Please Dr. C, leave here, I am begging you. We’ve lived happily apart for this long but now you show up and turn my life upside down!

SK: Hey! After you mess up my face, you’re telling me to leave? No apologies and you demand that I leave?

TY: I will apologize but you are at fault too are you not?

SK: Ah, whatever, I don’t need anything. After you beat up a person, no I’m not leaving.

TY: Fine, I’m calling the police then.

SK: Call them! Let’s file reports! We’ll see who’s at fault – me or you. We’ll discuss it with the police!

TY: Do you really have no remorse? File police reports? Let’s do it! Let’s see who wins!

SY: No, no, TY, we can’t.

SK: Oh my back, pain in my back.

TY: I don’t believe this. You deserted YH and SY and now you show up? For what?

SK: Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. When I told you about my situation what did you tell me? You told me I had to find my daughter, my blood line and gave me suggestions how to and now you change your tune? (Enter YH and HR.) HR: SIL! [YH: Teacher! Mom!]

HS: What? You mean she did all the cabbage by herself?

MO: Yes, and with her frail frame think how hard it was. You should have seen how tired she was. I became very upset.

HS: I had no clue…

MO: So I was thinking, you could pretend not to know and just hire a maid.

HS: A maid?

MO: Yes, I could talk to your mother, but she won’t listen and take it out on SJ. I think it would be better for you to casually hire a maid.

HS: Ok, I will do that.

MO: Great, great! Mr. K (HS) you and I are in sync! (Phone rings)

HS: Excuse me a moment. Hello, this is KHS. I’m sorry but we are also in the middle of downsizing as well. The economy isn’t the best and we are in the same situation as everyone else. Sorry.

MO: I heard many places are downsizing. Business is slowing down is it? I’m sorry, I came to ask your help for SJ and I haven’t treated you to a proper dinner yet. If you don’t have plans, would like to “date” me for dinner? Let’s go I’m buying you a feast.

HS: No, that’s okay, no need.

MO: Mr. K you are so in tune. I’m amazed how in sync we are! I’m right aren’t I?

HS: Yes. (hallway)

CB to HS: Are you leaving for the day? Who is this?

HS: This is SB’s biological mother’s friend.

MO: Hello, my name is CMO. I saw you at the wedding from a distance.

CB: Oh yes is that so? My name is KCB.

MO: Yes, Mr. K (HS) and I are going to dinner; would you care to join us?

CB: Sorry, I have meetings, but if time permits maybe next time. Have a nice dinner.

HS and MO: Thank you.

MO to HS: Let’s us go Mr. K (HS).

Lady to SB: Hello, I was sent from the Maid agency.

SB: What?

MJ: Who’s here?

Lady to MJ: Hello, ma’am. I’m your new maid. I look forward to working here.

MJ to SB: Did you call this lady? I am trying to teach you about running a proper household and without my permission you hire someone?

HS: Mother, I’m the one who hired the help. She’ll help around the house starting today.

MJ: HS, you?

SB: HS!

HS: SB doesn’t have time to go to the office and do house work and it's for you too Mother, so you don’t have to do it either.

CB: Wow, my son is better than I am! Yes, Honey rid your hands of housework and rest more.

HS: I’ll go change my clothes and come down. (Takes SB)

SB: HS, why did you do this? Hire help without MIL’s permission?

HS: So, to be the obedient DIL, you did all the cabbages by yourself? There’s no housework that needs to be done overnight.

SB: Who told you I did all the cabbages overnight? Did CMO tell you?

MJ to SB: My patience is running thin… what did you say to HS that he would hire a maid? If anyone is going to hire help, it’s ME! Who do you think you are making decisions like that?

HS: No Mom, it’s not like that, if you have additional help, you’ll have more time and SB will have more time to go to the office.

MJ to SB: I specifically told you that you are to quit the office! Do you think wasting your time at the office is your priority? I need to make you into a proper wife with social upbringing, enrolling in college and bring you to the social class of a proper Lohas’ executive’s wife. How can you disobey me?

SB: MIL, I will do everything you say, but I really want to continue at the office. I would like to continue at the office and study the things you are willing to teach me. [Enters CB]

CB: Honey, our new DIL really wants to go to the office, so why not let her? You yourself know she’s an asset to the company, so why not let her?

MJ: My, my, aside from me, you all seem to be in one accord! Anyway, I’m only going to tell you once more, you are not to go the office anymore! No means NO! [MJ storms out]

MO is stretching on the floor.

(She remembers something HS said about how he (the company) was like everyone else due to economic situations. She then starts looking through business cards and calls someone on the cell phone.)

MO: Hello, its MO… I’m calling about the fan-club and the collectors meeting you contacted me about some time ago. Yes, I want to do a dinner party for them. Ok fine, Great. (MO hangs up and looking at a photo of a young woman and child says: My daughter, Mom will take care of everything.)

HR to Dr. C: Here write it down, how long you’re going to be here like a leech.

Dr. C: I will have to wait and see…

TY: Don’t waste time, pick up the pen and write!

Dr. C: Why are you bothering me too?

SY: Ok, so while you’re here are the rules and if you break them you will be kicked out immediately: 1 – While you’re here you do not contact my family.

Dr. C: When you say my family, which family and how far? There’s you and me and YH…

YH: Don’t even say my name or look at me! And that’s rule #2.

Dr. C: What’s this nonsense? I should be able to call my daughter “daughter” and my wife “wife”!

TY: Who’s your WIFE? If you lay a hand on SY, you will get hurt understand?

Dr. C: Oh yeah, I’m scared… okay everything you all want, I will do. So do I get SY old room right?

SY: Are you crazy? Who said I’d give you my old room? You sleep on the sofa!

Dr. C: Wow! I get the largest room in the house? Thank you, thank you! [And starts writing.]

[NKW and SUB visits some small kids running around. NKW opens door and announces, my daughters and sons!]

NKW: Have you all been good? [All the kids are answering at once, yes we’re good]

NKW: These are my sons and daughters. They’re rug rats alright. [To SUB] Why don’t you say ‘Hi’?

SUB: Uh… hello?

All kids: Hello! [the kids start eating]

NKW: SUB, I’m sorry… I didn’t even consider your life; me being selfish and abruptly asked you to go to Africa with me. I can understand your Mother’s reservations. Let’s meet in one year… I’ll be gone for a short time… while I’m gone could you do some homework?

SUB: Homework? What do you mean homework?

NKW: Could you watch my sons and daughters? Every once in awhile, stop by and talk to them, help them with their homework and listen to them. I am asking a favor. [Outside on his bicycle]

NKW: SUB, I know you didn’t like riding on my bicycle but I guess this is the last time.

SUB: Thank you NKW, thank you for being there for me when I was crying and for liking me. You are a warm person… I don’t want to lose you. Should I go to Africa with you? We should go together.

[NKW stops bicycle]

DG: What? You mean to say you’re going to follow that doctor to Africa?

YS: I won’t hear of it! Why would you follow him to Africa? Why would you want to go to Africa? What’s for you do to do there? There’s too much sun and sand what WOULD you do?

SUB: Mom, Dad, I will be only be gone for one year volunteering. I want to work hard, cry out my eyes if I have to and suffer. Also learn to really appreciate my parents.

YS: Honey, you have to stop her! Stop her, this instant!

DG: SUB, listen to your Mom. This is not a decision to be made lightly.

SUB: Dad, I really want to go. I want to release all my feelings from this past year.

YS: No! Definitely not! If you want to go, you’ll have to bury your mother first! Make it a nice grassy field then you can go!

SUB: Dad…

[HS and SB are standing… door bell rings.]

SB: Who could this be this early in the morning?

Lady: Hi, I’m the English instructor. [Enter MJ and CB]

SB: English instructor?

MJ: Yes, your English instructor. Today you will start learning English. Introduce yourself. MJ to CB: Honey, you and HS get ready to go to the office. SB you go upstairs and get ready for your lesson. Instructor, please go upstairs and prepare your lesson.

CB to MJ: Honey…

MJ to SB: Why aren’t you going up? Later you have flower arranging and with YR, golf lessons so you better hurry.

HS: Mother…

SB: MIL, I’m sorry, but how could you arrange a schedule without consulting me? I want to be the DIL you deserve, so I will study hard and excel at everything you want, but I’m going to the office today. I’m sorry. Perhaps this evening, I could sit with you and map out a schedule.

MJ: What?

CB: Honey, that’s enough, we discussed yesterday that I wanted her to go to work. (To HS and SB) Don’t dally, get going.

MJ to CB: How can you do this to me? You’re taking their side and not mine?

HS: Mother, I’m sorry. (To SB) Let’s go.

MJ about SB: You think you are shielded by your FIL and husband, so you don’t have to listen to me? I don’t believe this! They have banded against me!

Female TM: I never thought about being a model before but what if I tried out for the host position on the HSN. Hello, this is the Lohas Store!

SB: Hello everyone.

Male TL and Male TM: Hey SB! Welcome back!

Female TM: Our Team’s new bride is here!

SB: I’m sorry I have been gone for so long.

Everyone: Hello, Miss K (SB).

SUB: I have some news for everyone. Male TL, please go see the director of Marketing. I just came from a meeting about downsizing and your name was on the list for our department.

Male TL: What, what do mean? I’m part of the downsizing?

Male TL to HS: Sir, is it true? That I’m being let go?

HS: When things get better, we’ll see if your position…

Male TL: No, I can’t be… I can’t… sir, it’s not about me, I have a family of three… my twins, they’re not even a year old yet and I moved my MIL to a nursing home – the bill… and really at my age, who would hire me and how can I start over?

HS: This decision is beyond me and the way the company is right now, my hands are tied. I’m really sorry.

Male TL: Sir, please help me, I can’t be let go… I’ll be in big trouble, please!

SK: to YH: Studying hard? Because you have your father’s brains, this should be a cinch! Good work!

YH: I’m studying, so please leave.

SK: Oh, Sorry. Goodbye. Oh, well, could you… man everyone is so cold to me! Gees!

(Reaching for wallet) No, don’t do it! You’re a bad person! (slaps hand…then takes money) YH! You’re your Dad’s life saver!

(SY entering room sees SK): YH!

SY to SK: You bad man! That’s what you do? Take money from your daughter’s wallet? How could you? You’re so bad!

SK: Don’t hit me! Owe! Don’t hit me, calm down! Let’s talk about this, talk about this!

SY: Before I had so much I wanted to say to you… about YH about how she would ask about you. Do you remember how I waited in front of your door for hours and hours? When you finally opened the door, you told me to leave and locked your door!

SK: That was a long time ago, I didn’t know anything, and I was young.

SY: If you had any conscience, if you were human, you would’ve come looking for us – at least once!

SK: I honestly had no idea…

SY: I was afraid that you would come one day and kidnap YH! I felt guilty that I kept her from you, as she resembled you more and more. I felt guilty as I lied to her and told her you were overseas working. I couldn’t tell her you wanted nothing to do with us. When she was in grade school, she asked me after a field trip “how come all the other kids’ fathers came and you came with me Mommy?” I was at a loss for words; I choked the words, “your father died’ down!

SK: Well, I can make it up now.

SY: What after 20 years? You think it’s that easy to pick up from where you left off? Get out! Get out now! TY enters.

TY: SY let’s go, let’s go!

SK: Yeah, it’s all my fault! I’m the one to blame for all this! Man!

SY to TY: If he died, I don’t think I’d be this sad. I would only feel sad because he was YH’s father and she wouldn’t have a father. But how could he, how he after 20 years just one day appear to YH and me!

TY: Just know you can tell me anything and everything.

SY: I’m sorry TY. I’m really sorry!

TY: Why are you sorry? I’m thankful to you. I’m thankful you decided to lead your life the way you did and didn’t meet someone else along the way and chose to be with me.

SY: TY…

TY: SY promise me that no matter how complicated or how hard life is, nothing will hinder our relationship. And to always love and trust one another.

SUB/SB’s office (Everyone sitting around brainstorming new marketing strategies and trying to do promotional to attract new customers; SUB meanwhile feels guilty about leaving to go to Africa in a desperate time for the company.)

(MO enters CB’s office)

CB: Who are you?

MO: My name is CMO. I met you yesterday with your son Mr. K (HS).

CB: Oh yes, you’re my DIL’s biological mother’s friend.

MO: Yes, I was her friend, but I feel like her mother.

CB: How may I help you?

MO: Well, yesterday I heard the company wasn’t doing too well, so I thought I could be of some assistance. I paint a bit and in my fan base, I have a few CEO’s. If I’m not overstepping my boundaries, I would like to introduce them to you.

CB: Oh?

MO: I’ll just be orchestrating the introductions… you will decide how they could benefit Lohas. My SB, after getting married, will receive honor that she brought good luck to the company, yes?

TL/TM2: Mrs. K, how are you?

SUB: Madam what brings you here?

MJ: I was in the area and decided to stop by… where is my DIL?

TM2: She’s at the factory… she said she’d leave directly from there.

MJ: Okay, well then good seeing everyone.

Goes to CB’s office: Where is everyone? Are they all hiding from me?

MJ calls CB: Honey, where are you?

CB: I’m really busy with work right now, if it’s not important, we’ll talk later.

MJ: Honey, wait, wait…

MO to CB: Again, I’m just going to introduce you to each other and the rest is up to you.

CB: Again, it’s appreciated.

Woman1: Wasn’t that the president of Lohas?

Woman2: I’m not sure… was it?

Woman1: Oh my, do you know who that lady was? Her name is CMO. She is very famous in NY! But why was she with the president of Lohas? Are they acquaintances?

Woman2: I’m not sure, Strange.

YR: Mom, what’s wrong? Something happen?

MJ: Go away! My head hurts! That brat (SB), she thinks she can wield people around does she? Who’s that?

YR: The professional stylist.

MJ: I’m bending over backwards trying to make SB elite by hiring professional help and for what?

MJ to YR: Go up to your room… how much longer are you going to freeload?

YR: Okay, okay, scold me next time, next time.

MJ to WM1: Hello, how are you? Thank you for coming.

WM1: Thank you.

MJ: Please have a seat.

WM1: Thank you.

MJ: I am so sorry my DIL had an urgent matter and had to run out.

WM1: Oh, no problem. I’ll just leave the clothing here and you two can go thru them and see what works and what doesn’t and return the rest. Also, is the president of Lohas an acquaintance of CMO?

MJ: Excuse me?

WM1: Oh, I’m a very big fan of CMO and earlier I saw the president and CMO at the hotel and they seemed to know each other very well.

MJ: At a hotel? When?

WM1: About 2 hours ago. She’s very popular and world renowned; C-M-O. You haven’t heard of her?

MJ remembers CB telling her: I’m really busy with work right now, if it’s not important, we’ll talk later.

MJ: You must be mistaken, my husband isn’t an art collector and he was in a meeting at that time.

DJ: So what your saying is Lohas is going to be on HSN and wants to cross promote with our company and only pay a small portion of the fee?

SB: Yes, it will be great publicity for both companies and it’ll be a great venture.

TP: It’s a win – win situation. They make money and we make money. And with Lohas’ image behind us, we’ll be seen as a legit company!

GM: What do you think our costs would be to be on TV with them?

TP: Grandma! Do you know how much it costs nowadays to advertise on TV and the internet? A LOT!

YSK: I did something like this before and it was profitable.

HS: I know it costs some money, but I think this is a great opportunity so please think about it.

YSK: Hey stop it! You come to your house to do dishes? I’ll do them, leave it.

SB: Mom, is that woman (MO) still renting my room? Can’t you kick her out?

YSK: Why? Did she show up at your in-laws again causing trouble?

SB: No, but I think she’s strange. Yesterday she went to HS’s office and told him about the cabbage situation.

YSK: What? Really?

SB: I’m trying but I really don’t like her.

YSK: Okay, I’ll see what I can do. You don’t worry about it – trust me. You should get going, your MIL is going to be mad.

(In SB’s room)YSK: I am going to have to do something. If she (MO) stays, she might cause more trouble for SB at her MIL’s. It’s not like she doesn’t have money to stay in a hotel… telling her to leave isn’t an imposition. What does she want with SB… looking at picture [back of picture – 1989, My daughter SJ (SB) and me]. YSK: What does she mean, My Daughter? Oh my… that can’t be.

MO: Who do you think are snooping in my belongings? Why are you in my room?

YSK: CMO, who are you? Wait a minute CMO! You are, you are SB’s biological mother aren’t you? You’re not the friend…you are her mother!

End^.^

the translations for episode 145 and 146 are not posted yet...i'm not sure when and if they will anytime soon but i thank these people for helping out.

YAMD 152 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 153 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

153회 :: 2008년 12월 5일 금요...

칠복은 로하스 사정이 많이 어려워 미옥이 주선해주는 사업적 만남이 중요하다고 민정에게 토로하고, 호세는 고부 사이에서 어떻게든 무마해보려 열심이다. 상기는 화란 돈을 뜯어낼 궁리를 하면서, 윤희를 통해서 소영과 잘 해보려고 한다. 새벽과 미옥의 유전자 검사 날, 민정은 새벽에게 외식하자 이야기하고 바쁜 정신에 새벽은 이중 약속을 잡고 마는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

153 times: Friday December 5, 2008 ...

Chilbok things difficult for the LOHAS miok arranged to make this important business meeting, saying to the people, and Jose from the high value-added is to work hard to be somehow go away. Tteuteonael the device above the hwaran money, is trying to do with yunhui soyoung through. Miok dawn of the genetic test and me, let's talk about eating out and to the people busy in the morning at dawn in the spirit of holding a dual appointment maneunde ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: -

MySoju 001-116: ---

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-116: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 101-152: ------

YouKu 001-152: -----

Archived