[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 152

[Credit to Philzeta]

Sb:There's no proof. Why should I believe you?

Hs's mom:What if?

Hs:Mother.

Hs's mom:No.

Sb:Who're you calling mother?

Hs:Sb.

Hs's mom:They said her biological mother's dead.

Man:I'm the father of this pretty girl.

Ty:I'm the father of this pretty girl.

Cop:How can you have two fathers?

Hs's mom:Look at your hair and clothes. Do you think that's appropriate for you as a wife of the future president of Lohas?

Sbn:You should've put on more clothes.

Sb:My feet are so cold.

Hs:Sb.

Grandma:Here.

Sbn's mom:I can't give you this. I am sorry mother.

Grandma:Where're you going?

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB has the right to be bitter and angry. When SB was working for P-Express and there was the incident with the mother being left behind by her son SB refused to believe someone could just abandon his/her kin. She kept insisting that there had to be a reason. It really showed how naive SB was or how she was just way too optimistic.

No matter how much she wanted to know about her biological parents I don’t think she ever anticipated the cold hard reality of actually being abandoned. She always reasoned there had to be a logical explanation like her parents thought she got lost or she had died. That’s a little easier to swallow than “you were a burden and so I dumped you” plus it was the way her mother did it. She just left her at the beach…anything could have happened to her.

*sigh* evil MJ just won’t give up…when is this agony going to end? <_<

Looks like YS is back to her trouble making ways again :tongue2:

SB’s demand for a DNA test will probably lead to everyone finding out MiOk got cancer.

I can’t believe the preview for 152…

MJ making her wash clothes all day…she’s going to faint from exhaustion

YS running away with the deed

Thank you 5imply_5wt for the YouKu links, skyeler for the megaupload links, and ahoxan for all the eps and preview links, mag_chang, Phizeta, uni33, Sweatheart0085, and 46527eu4 for the translations. Thanks for sticking around even with your busy schedules and waning interest in this drama.

We're in the home stretch...soon YAMD will come to a happy closure. It better be happy <_<

Guest kdrama009

I can’t believe the preview for 152…

MJ making her wash clothes all day…she’s going to faint from exhaustion

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I wish she would faint and end up in the hospital from exhaustion.

Maybe then everyone will acknowledge how hard MJ has been on SB, and we can move on from there already!

Sorry, just my 2 cents worth.

I miss those days when this thread was so active ... :(

I thought SB will welcome any news from her birth family, no matter what the circumstances were surrounding her being lost. But now she is bitter & angry. :fury: :angry:

Hi Carmina, don't be sad. I'm sure the thread will be active again before it ends. I just think a lot of people are frustrated with the storyline.

Having grown up an orphan, SB treasures family so it's only natural that she would be bitter over her own circumstances. I think that she is more hurt than angry. She always felt that her being at the beach was just a matter of her being lost from her family. If you remember, when she first went back to the orphanage she asked the caretaker if no one looked for a 4 year old left at the beach. She could neve imagine that he mother of all people would just leave her because she was a burden. The very idea of it is so totally foreign to her and she is not known for being able to express her emotions. She holds everything in so instead of admitting that she is hurt, she'd rather lash out as being angry.

On another note, the evil MJ thing is really getting irksome now. This drama is almost over and I have yet to see any redeeming qualities in MJ. The writers are dragging out her evilness in order to prolong the drama. I know she is not happy about the marriage, but about know we should be seeing some signs of the redemption to come or perhaps they are going for something new and will just keep her evil right up to the end.

I also wish for more emotion between SB and HS, sigh. :( I'm finding it so... hard lately to root for them.

Guest lantawmako

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I wish she would faint and end up in the hospital from exhaustion.

Maybe then everyone will acknowledge how hard MJ has been on SB, and we can move on from there already!

Sorry, just my 2 cents worth.

see this is why a lot of folks lost interest...such a very silly story line....why was SB washing quilts in the cold (preview)...where is the washing machine for this very rich family

Edit: I am surprised that MJ is still alive. It must be very exhausting to be SB's MIL. MJ's full time job is to torture SB.

Guest pilseung1

see this is why a lot of folks lost interest...such a very silly story line....why was SB washing quilts in the cold (preview)...where is the washing machine for this very rich family

Edit: I am surprised that MJ is still alive. It must be very exhausting to be SB's MIL. MJ's full time job is to torture SB.

The writers seem to think that this recurring storyline of torturing the new DIL is a winning theme.It happened in Likeable or Not too! :mellow:

Same old story...really very wealthy MIL makes DIL who comes from a poor family,work as the house slave whilst being belittled at every opportunity! :angry:

I'd be really surprised if this was the norm in real life.

Yamd 150

MJ tells MO to mind her own business and MO tells her that she feels sorry for SB that she has to live in her house, knowing that MJ probably mistreats her. MJ does her dizzy spell trick and SB takes her home. (SuB comes in and tells HS and SB that MJ was fighting with some woman). MJ goes home and accuses SB of ruining her life because everything is her fault. If MJ hadn’t allowed her substandard person to come into her house, none of this would happen. HS confronts MO and finds out she is SB’s real lmother and that she did abandon her when SB was little. MO tells HS that she will be leaving soon. She asks HS to keep her secret because she will be leaving soon. MO asks HS to take care of SB.

The loser wants to hang out with YH and he runs into the people he owes money to. They chase him and she gets hurt.

Older colleague is getting laid off.

TY yells at the loser for taking YH and getting her into trouble. TY tells the loser that YH is his daughter and to stay away from her.

MO wants to throw SB a birthday party before she leaves, her real birthday. Asks YS to help her throw a party.

MJ pissed off at CB and has SB draw her a bath. CB tells SB to finish her dinner and YR offers to go.

MJ sees SB on tv and is pissed off because she thinks it’s undignified for Lohas DIL to sell things on tv.

SB contacts the loser and he tells her that MO is her real mother.

YAMD 151 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 152 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

152회 :: 2008년 12월 4일 목요.

미옥은 무슨 이유에선지 친자 확인을 두려워하고, 새벽을 가르치겠다는 민정의 욕심은 새벽을 괴롭히는 결과만을 낳는다. 그래도 핏줄이라고 상기에게 모질지 않은 윤희를 보며, 소영과 태영의 마음은 무너진다. 한편, 엄동설한에 이불빨래를 하고 있는 새벽을 보며 호세 또한 어머니에게 화가 나는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

152 times: Thursday December 4, 2008 ...

For some reason, to a paternity test miok afraid, that the people at the dawn of the gareuchiget only begets greed, a bully in the morning. But a look at the blood is yunhui not mojilji to the above, and Tricia soyoung collapse of the heart. Meanwhile, a hard winter seolhan the morning, watching the sheets and laundry painter Jose, also in silence to his mother ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-108 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-108: -

MySoju 001-113: ---

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-116: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 101-150: ------

YouKu 001-149: -----

YouKu 124-150: -----

On another note, the evil MJ thing is really getting irksome now. This drama is almost over and I have yet to see any redeeming qualities in MJ. The writers are dragging out her evilness in order to prolong the drama. I know she is not happy about the marriage, but about know we should be seeing some signs of the redemption to come or perhaps they are going for something new and will just keep her evil right up to the end.

I also wish for more emotion between SB and HS, sigh. :( I'm finding it so... hard lately to root for them.

^I know we've been complaining a lot about the lack of romantic scenes from SB and HS. I think most of us acknowledge that HS loves SB a lot. And usually he's the one initiating the hugs and kisses.

I decided to take a step back and look at this couple again:

SB may not show it or express it outwordly in the way we would like her, but she really has to love HS a lot to put up with all the crap MJ is throwing at her. She never complains about her situation and she hasn't asked to move out or anything.

She takes everything that MJ dishes at her. It is like the battle of the wills...MJ is stubbornly holding fast to hating SB and SB is stubbornly doing everything to melt her haterd.

I think the writers went a little overboard with the evilness that MJ has. I can understand her fear of losing HS and possibly her own position in the family (no one really listening to her) to a point. She seems so backwards in her thinking...the whole rich/poor thing...

Anyhoo, I'm just waiting for the pregnancy announcement for SB and HS. Hehe...apart of me wants SB to get pregnant just so she can annoy MJ :sweatingbullets:

I still can't believe during that call on the honeymoon night MJ told SB she didn't want to become a grandmother because MJ thought she was too young to be a grandmother

Guest sweetheart0085

Thank you Skyeler and Ahoxan for the links, Thank you 5imply_5wt for the YouKu links, mag_chang, Philzeta, and uni33 for the summaries, previews, and translations.

In the preview, SB looks like she is about to fall very sick...very sick. I hope she will be okay.

미옥은 무슨 이유에선지 친자 확인을 두려워하고, 새벽을 가르치겠다는 민정의 욕심은 새벽을 괴롭히는 결과만을 낳는다. 그래도 핏줄이라고 상기에게 모질지 않은 윤희를 보며, 소영과 태영의 마음은 무너진다. 한편, 엄동설한에 이불빨래를 하고 있는 새벽을 보며 호세 또한 어머니에게 화가 나는데......

episode 152 december 4, 2008

MiOk for some reason is afraid of testing to see whether they really are related, and MJ's desire to teach saebyuk only ends up having her putting more hardships upon saebyuk. Soyoung and taeyoung break down after seeing yoonhee accepting sangki because he is blood. meanwhile, after seeing saebyuk washing blankets out in the cold, hose gets angry at his mom again.....

^I know we've been complaining a lot about the lack of romantic scenes from SB and HS. I think most of us acknowledge that HS loves SB a lot. And usually he's the one initiating the hugs and kisses.

I decided to take a step back and look at this couple again:

SB may not show it or express it outwordly in the way we would like her, but she really has to love HS a lot to put up with all the crap MJ is throwing at her. She never complains about her situation and she hasn't asked to move out or anything.

Anyhoo, I'm just waiting for the pregnancy announcement for SB and HS. Hehe...apart of me wants SB to get pregnant just so she can annoy MJ :sweatingbullets:

I still can't believe during that call on the honeymoon night MJ told SB she didn't want to become a grandmother because MJ thought she was too young to be a grandmother

SB probably does love HS-she would have to in order to put up with all of MJ's crap. I just wish she'd show it a little more when they are alone. Her not complaining about anything seems to just be how she is and not because she loves HS. She didn't complain when SUB did all those mean things to her, when YS slapped her or even when halmonie was nasty to her. This girl has the fortitude of a rock.

As for the pregnacy, I can't wait either although it will probably be immaculate conception. Let's hope she gets pregnant and MJ faints for the whole 9 months. At least this way SB can get a break. HS should never leave the two of them alone.

Guest cynstar.

thank you Skyeler & Ahoxan for the daily updates and links, uni33, aseo, sweetheart0085 for the translations.

i'd be lost without you guys. finally, looks like the series is getting more interesting!

anyone else foresee SB losing an eye before the series is over? very kdrama cliche, but hey you never know.

as i've been sitting idle on my keyboard attempting to pound out pages for term papers,

ended up making subs for episode 140, for anyone that needs it, here you gooo~

EPISODE 140 Soft Subs

translator: 46527eu4

timer: cynstar.

MU

Guest oliv_d_pooh

i totally agree...there are times when I wished Saebyuk could be a little pinkberryier...hehehe..especially when she got slapped by YS or MJ...how can a person just stood there and lowered her head when she didnt do anything wrong....>.<

anyways....thank you so much especially for those who have been providing us with the summary..... :wub: although i am still on ep 103..i've been reading the whole summary up to ep 153...haha.....i just couldnt control my curiosity..... ^^

Guest lantawmako

episode 152 december 4, 2008

MiOk for some reason is afraid of testing to see whether they really are related, and MJ's desire to teach saebyuk only ends up having her putting more hardships upon saebyuk. Soyoung and taeyoung break down after seeing yoonhee accepting sangki because he is blood. meanwhile, after seeing saebyuk washing blankets out in the cold, hose gets angry at his mom again.....

Thanks aseo. Ahh MO's fear of DNA testing might be because she doesn't want people to know she is sick. With the illogical twists in this drama, MO might be mistaken and SB is not her real daughter after all.

Thanks Ahoxan, Skyeler, Uni33, Sweetheart (and your translator friend), and everybody for sticking around.

P.S. I also hope that SB gets pregnant. How could YSL be pregnant and SY and SB are not?

I miss those days when this thread was so active ... :(

I thought SB will welcome any news from her birth family, no matter what the circumstances were surrounding her being lost. But now she is bitter & angry. :fury: :angry:

This threat is getting quiet because the storyline has gone from good to bad to worse. Blame it on the writer who completely lost the plot. Besides the drama is too long and it is getting painful to watch that I almost give it up completely.

Guest ValleeDamour

Thank you Skyeler and Ahoxan for the links, Thank you 5imply_5wt for the YouKu links, mag_chang, Philzeta, and uni33 for the summaries, previews, and translations.

In the preview, SB looks like she is about to fall very sick...very sick. I hope she will be okay.

Thank you uncle Ahoxan, Skyeler, Uni33, Sweetheart, 5imply_5wt, mag_chang, Philzeta, Polaris and everyone on the threat for continuing contribution for the link, summry, translation and discussion. You guys are the force of oxygen to keep this blog alive. Thanks again.

Archived