[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akaiito

has anyone link for EP 70 now ? i have watched on Veoh but it's not yet :( normaly i watch on Kbs-able stream but it doesn't work today . How sad ....

Guest dramaaddict91

i remember earlier throughout the drama i posted on the forums " imagine Yuri and Taepoong get together LMAO." or something like that wow had no idea that would come true. :blink:

Aug05, thanks for the summaries and thanks to Ishida21 and decaturguy for the caps. It's nice to see some images in this thread.

I don't care if SooBin won't accept the engagement, you've broken up with her now go to the parents and share the news with them. I'm beginning to get annoyed at how they're dragging this thing out. Soobin can only hang on to you if you allow her to.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Thanks for the photo caps.

Looks like tp and yuri might become a couple. For some strange reason since the drama started i thought that yuri and tp might before a couple.

It also looks like the writers are focusing more on hs and sb now.

Oh yeah in epi 69 hs and sb looked like they were having loads of fun at the amusement park. Awww :):P

Thanks & loads of thanks to youngmankore for making it possible for us to watch episode 70 without interruption & aybeedee for giving the links ... also Aug 05 for the summary & Ishida & decaturguy for the caps. You made the thread more interesting with those beautiful clips from the recent episodes.

I'd rather see SB & HS live a poor life but happy than HS married to Subin unfulfilled & miserable. Hosae will look ridiculous if he gives in to Subin & his mom ... he will appear a weakling & a wimp scared of threats & intimidations & it will not speak well of a man holding a high position in their company. Who will respect & believe him if he can be dictated upon.

Guest vballer87

Hey, here's the recap for ep. 70:

Scene 1:

Soobin says she heard Saebyuk caused an uproar in her uncle's family because she decided to become part of the family. She tells SB to stop being foolish because she won't be able to get anything. She will never replace Nayoung, or become a Lohas living designer or be with Hose. Saebyuk replies that that could happen if she wasn't meant to be with them. But she wonders if she's behaving this way because of her break up with Hose. Soobin tells her to shut up. She will never break up with Hose.

Scene 2:

Soobin confronts Hose about his trip to Sok-Cho. Hose says he didn't plan on going there in the first place, but after finding out Saebyuk was going there, he followed her. He tells Soobin not to torment Saebyuk about it. Soobin reminds him that she's still his fiancee and that everyone including the employees know about their engagement. If Hose is not more careful with his actions, rumors will spread about them and Saebyuk will most likely bear the brunt of all the criticisms. Hose tells her he'll be more careful from now on. Soobin also reminds him that her father is running to be mayor, and she doesn't want her family to be worried about her. She says he should promise her that he won't upset her parents by telling them about the break up because she at least deserves this respect after all the hurt he caused her. She then says she will always believe in Hose.

As she walks alone, she tells herself to swallow her pride, and that if she works hard enough, Hose will return to her. Then she calls Hose's mom for lunch.

Scene 3:

Co-workers are playing with a toy snake and then it flies and hits Soobin. Soobin yells at them for thinking this office is a playground. Saebyuk gets a phone call from Taepoong.

Scene 4:

Taepoong meets SB and tells her he doesn't want SB as a sister because he thinks she's trying to replace Nayoung. SB tells him she's not trying to do that, but Taepoong yells he opposes it and leaves. Soobin overhears and smirks.

Taepoong is angry with himself for not being able to say he doesn't want her as a sister because he loves her. He destroys the flowers and balloons he arranged for her.

Scene 5:

Soyoung complains about her house chores. She asks where Ajumma is going and Ajumma replies she's going to her husband's office and then to Yeonshil's place to see Grandma.

Scene 6:

Grandma is still really angry about how Ajumma and Ajushi treated her. Soobin's mom mentions her husband may become mayor and Grandma is really surprised and happy. Soobin's mom tells her that if they adopt Saebyuk, it will be a disadvantage for her husband because she's not a real family member.

Ajumma comes to visit and tells Grandma that her behavior makes her really sad. When Grandma asks her why, Ajumma shares a heartwringing story about how Grandma always told her she would be there for her when she's sad. Ten years ago when Doyoung died, Grandma was with her, and when Nayoung passed away, she supported her then too. She really didn't know what would have happened if Grandma weren't there for her. Even when Saebyuk first came in, Grandma was the one who told her to stop being so mean to her and to let her use Nayoung's room.

Grandma softens up and tells her she understands what she means. Ajumma wants her to come home, but Grandma tells her she can't since Yeonshil is right there.

When Ajumma leaves, Yeonshil tells Grandma to get a grasp of herself because she has to think about Soobin and Daegoo too. Grandma tells her that Yeonshil isn't her only daughter-in-law; Ajumma is her daughter in law too. She says there's too much internal conflict going on. Yeonshil also sympathizes with Ajumma but she's afraid SB will really get adopted.

Scene 7:

Ajumma meets with SB and tells her the adoption wasn't easy as she thought and apologizes to her for promising it'll work out before knowing for sure. SB tells her it's okay if they continue to oppose till the very end.

Scene 8:

Soobin tells Hose's mom that Saebyuk has gotten closer with Hose because they work together and she's hurt because of Saebyuk. Hose's mom is really angry and says SB is clinging onto Hose. She tells her to not worry, she will take care of SB and that she should share her problems more in the future.

Scene 9:

Hose's mom sees Ajumma caressing Saebyuk and remembers her conversations with her. Hose's mom tells her husband to fire SB or send her far away. She explains how Soobin is hurt because of Saebyuk. Hose's dad asks if she knows that for sure. She replies asking him what's he going to do if it's true? Before it turns into a bigger issue, he should send her to Russia or a far away place.

Scene 10:

Hwaran is losing customers because Ajumma doesn't work for her anymore. She meets Ajumma to ask her to work for her again, and Ajumma says she'll think about it. Hwaran complains about how Soyoung's room is so small, and Soyoung tells her to be quiet.

Scene 11:

Taeyoung was eliminated after the interview. He runs into Yoonhee. Yoonhee takes him to the movies to cheer him up.

Scene 12:

Taeyoung can't bring himself to tell his wife that he got eliminated and tells her they'll inform him a few days later. She finds a movie ticket in his jacket pocket and suspects he's fooling around. She confronts him about it and yells at him. Ajumma scolds her for screaming so loudly when other people are living in the same space. Soyoung runs out of the house.

Scene 13:

Soobin brings Hose food for lunch. She tells him that Saebyuk will be replaced in the office. Hose tells her he understands she's hurt but he's been waiting for her to tell the parents about their break up. She's making the situation more difficult by acting this way. Soobin then tells him that Saebyuk is trying to be her cousin, and that if she becomes her cousin, she can't ever be with Hose because what kind of a person steals their cousin's fiance? Hose is shocked.

Scene 14:

Daegoo and Daejung talk about running for mayorship. Daejung encourages his younger brother by saying he can do a good job. Daegoo tells his older brother to give Grandma some more time to change her mind about the adoption.

Scene 15:

Hose remembers Soobin talking about Saebyuk's adoption, and Taepoong confessing his feelings for Saebyuk. Hose calls Saebyuk to meet him later.

Scene 16:

Taepoong is at a night club with his friends. His friends think Yuri is cute, but another guy is trying to get her. Taepoong doesn't even look or know that it's Yuri because he's pre-occupied with his feelings for Saebyuk.

Scene 17:

Hose asks Saebyuk if she's really trying to get adopted. Saebyuk asks him who told him. Hose asks her if that's the reason she went to the orphanage, and she says yes. Hose tells her Taepoong must have opposed it. Saebyuk explains that he thinks she's replacing Nayoung. Hose asks her how she began to live with his family in the first place, and she tells him that Nayoung was her donor. Hose is shocked.

Scene 18:

The same guy keeps bothering Yuri while she's dancing, but Taepoong punches him (without seeing Yuri) and yells at him for bothering a girl when she doesn't like him.

Guest jbigdog123

Hosae character is so weak-minded person, it is frustrating to watch that character. He has no backbone and is very indecisive and that causes problems for innocent bystander.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Hosae character is so weak-minded person, it is frustrating to watch that character. He has no backbone and is very indecisive and that causes problems for innocent bystander.

I don't think he doesn't have a back bone. I just think he's even spoken out about anything that he truly once. With sb it's new and he needs time...

think that HS is still trying to make up for what he did to Soobin, even if i think she deserves to have her engagment/wedding called off, he feels bad to have lead her one because he only did that in hopes of moving on once sb clearly rejected him. He was also trying do right by his mother since she really wanted him to go out with soobin. But at the end it didn't work.

Now that he wants to call things off he hopes do it so that both sides won't get too hurt. But i doubt that will happen. As for not having any backbone when it comes to soobin I think he did in his own way when he started in an earlier episode that he was willing to take the blame for everything since he wants to call it off. As for letting soobin tell the parents, which i think is a bad idea because she'll just blame sb or hs for it, but he's trying to be fair and let her do it since she requested that he let her.

Guest vballer87

Last but not least, preview of ep 71:

Saebyuk: Hose was just helping me out of his good heart...

Taepoong: It's all about HOSE HOSE HOSE!

Do you like Kang Hose?

Saebyuk: Why do you ask?

Taepoong: Why won't you answer me? HUH?

*taepoong running and remembering all of his moments with Saebyuk*

Taepoong: AHHHHHHH!

Guest dstudent

thank you vballer87 for your translation :)

what's next if hose knew about NY donnated her corneas to SB. Who will he loves? NY or SB...

Guest sweetheart0085

Can someone please translate this from ep 70 preview???

자신을 구해준 태풍의 멋진 모습에 유리는 가슴이 설레고, 호세를 좋아하고 있다는 새벽의 말에 태풍은 좌절한다. 영숙이 새벽의 입양을 허락해달라 풍금에게 애원지만, 연실은 여전히 풍금에게 반대해야 한다고 말하고, 수빈은 마치 호세의 파혼 이야기가 없었던 것처럼 행동하는데......

Never Mind, it has been translated - Thanks to vballer87

Archived