[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

ellabel Yesterday, 12:47 PM

^^ Happy Birthday, Aug05! Many happy returns of the day.

avicenna Yesterday, 01:00 PM

Happy birthday Aug05

LaBelle Yesterday, 01:21 PM

Aug05 Ow Happy Bday to you^^ wish you all the best yah^^

soshibang_ Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Aug05!

ahoxan Yesterday, 02:08 PM

Happy Birthday Aug05

vballer87 Yesterday, 02:28 PM

Hey Aug05,

bluemoon1st Yesterday, 05:24 PM Post #2207

Happy Birthday Aug05

xiiaoduriian Yesterday, 06:36 PM

happy bday Aug05!

THANKS for everyone wishes.... :P:D

Looks like HoSae is determine to break off the engagment but I doubt it would be for long.. SooBin is aware of HoSae has a soft hearted guy, she may pull the trick to harm herself in order to salvage the situation likewise the incident at the warehouse!! SooBin has a winining card in hand that is HoSae's mum :crazy::crazy:

HoSae & Saebyuk.... I think Young Sook ahjuma may help to pair them up .. who knows to spite HoSae's mum.. :phew: my wishful thought :tongue2:

HoSae... Action speaks louder than words.... Prove it to Saebyuk!!!

DaeGu campaign.. doubt it will be smooth sailing with such a cocky wife and even retort to bribe the secetary instead of sincere amicable apology.... She made a BAD move...

Great to see more members watching this YAMD and contributions !!! :D:):lol:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbigdog123

Maybe we should start a poll to see how many more epidsodes before HS grows a backbone and kick Soobin to the curb. My guess would be ~80th episode

Another poll for how long before SB accepts HS.

We may not see SB and HS together, dating until episode 100 :blink:

Thanks, thanks vballer87 & kori65 for the translations. Now it's easier to understand the raw version.

Way to go Hosae! .... he should not yield to the pressure of his selfish mom & he should be firm to break up with Subin. He shoud realize it's scary to marry a woman like Subin ... she's obsessed not in love. This early with the stressful relationship she has with HS, always clinging to him & yet he's unresponsive, it's not impossible that she'll turn out to be like her schizophrenic mother, always suspicious of her husband.

Guest Ishida21

Thank you Kore65, Hyuksu and others for posting video links!

Here's my full recap of ep 67 as promised. I tried to translate everything word-for word which might explain why it's so long hehe. Enjoy!

Scene 10:

Yoonhee and the grandma worry about Soyoung, but Soyoung and Taepoong come to visit and they're all happy together.

It's must be Tae Young in fact, right? :sweatingbullets:

The end of episode 67... I hope episode 68 will be not the same as episode 31 when

Hose's mum threw a glass of wine on SB, if she throw all the glass she can find in the cafe, poor SB...

<_<

Maybe we should start a poll to see how many more epidsodes before HS grows a backbone and kick Soobin to the curb. My guess would be ~80th episode

Another poll for how long before SB accepts HS.

We may not see SB and HS together, dating until episode 100 :blink:

I bet on around episode 120 for SB/Hose together, maybe the pool is a good idea :lol:

And oops I'm late, but Happy Birthday Aug05! Best wishes.

By the way, the ratings for episode 67:

National: 28,9%

Seoul: 28,3%

source: TNS

It's so far the best ratings for YAMD (National & Seoul).

Guest teautis

Thank you vballer87, this and others that are providing are really helpful.

Would love to see the sub but its just getting a bit difficult for me. This will do for the moment.. Its detailed, so keep it up vballer87.

Guest vballer87

It's must be Tae Young in fact, right? :sweatingbullets:

oops, yes it is Taeyoung. I will edit it, thanks letting me know.

Also, someone requested a translation of the preview for ep 68, so here it is:

Preview of 68:

Hose returns the ring to Soobin: Soobin, I can't lie to you anymore. This engagement...

Soobin is crying and stops Hose's car: We need to talk more!!

Nayoung's mom: I think of SB as my daughter. Don't torment her just because she's an orphan and has no family.

Hose's mom: Just because SB received a cornea transplant from your daughter, it seems like you're confused and act as though your daughter is alive (in other words, SB is a living version of her daughter).

Nayoung's mom: Hose's mom...(she's saying her name b/c she's shocked and upset...just like when your parents call your name when you do something bad)

Nayoung's mom (cut where she's by herself - i'm not sure if she's talking to herself or saying it to Hose's mom by herself): Just do it, why not? If your heart is telling you to do this, why not?

Taepoong driving: Saebyuk now needs a man who will anchor her. Taepoong, be like a man and stick by her, you can do it!

Saebyuk to Taepoong: I'm going to Sok-Cho (a city in Gangwon province, South Korea)

TP: Why there?

SB: I'm going there to visit the director of the orphanage I grew up in.

SB in Sok-Cho: How many years has it been? Wow, it's changed a lot...

SB, now visiting the orphanage where she grew up ... will she be interested to find out who her biological parents are? Will she start to search for them ?

Thanks vballer87 for the preview translation. Can't wait to see how HS will handle the leech-y Subin.

Guest chotloan

SB, now visiting the orphanage where she grew up ... will she be interested to find out who her biological parents are? Will she start to search for them ?

Thanks verballer87 for the preview translation. Can't wait to see how HS will handle the leech-y Subin.

THanks for all your guys hard work.Suggest HS tell SB to hide in the bathroom together till HS mom gone

Guest zaeya

Happy Birthday Aug05

I love this drama things are really heating up. I hope the ending is good lately the endings of these shows have been letdowns.

Anyong everyone

I am so happy to find this forum and read the latest thingy on You Are My Destiny. Please keep up your good work. Please let me know if there is anyplace that I can go and watch YAMD online? I usually watch YAMD in Youtube but lately it just stop at epsiode 65 and not moving at all. I feel so saddddddddd.....

Aleka

Anyong everyone

I am so happy to find this forum and read the latest thingy on You Are My Destiny. Please keep up your good work. Please let me know if there is anyplace that I can go and watch YAMD online? I usually watch YAMD in Youtube but lately it just stop at epsiode 65 and not moving at all. I feel so saddddddddd.....

Aleka

mittens Posted Today, 11:38 AM

any one know if there is a way to watch KBS World (with subtitles)online so I can watch this show??

Try this link

http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/1982 ........ with chinese substitle....... upload pretty fast.. up to epi 63.

Guest sweetheart0085

Thank you soo much for posting the MU links for downloading this drama. i rewatched from ep 41 to 65, i will watch 66 and 67 in the afternoon[it's late at night soo i need to go to sleep :sweatingbullets::D ] But thank you anyway, and i enjoy watching this drama very much. Apart from the new episodes, i've watched from ep 1 to 65 on youtube but the uploader's uploading stuff just got taken away from he/her so i'm glad i can still watch it here in soompi^.^

Looking forward to the remaining episodes^^

Archived