[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aug05 Ow Happy Bday to you^^ wish you all the best yah^^

and guys thanks for the summaries for Ep 66 yah hahaha

wow HS must fall for SB sooo bad T_T but i cant understand if she choose her family over HS

coz what she really wantede is a family, but i know she also love HS so much

wew Soobin begged SB? that's new thing lol XD poor TP but he shouldnt forced SB if he wantsto make her likes him

cant wait for the next ep

Guest soshibang_

Happy Birthday, Aug05!

and thanks to everyone who wrote summaries for the episode :)

luv this drama more and more~can't wait for the next ep.!!

i really like HS and SB together but SB and TP look really cute together too...

it's going to be a little weird if HS and SB do marry cuz Yoona is actually 18 yrs old in real life hehe but she'll still look really pretty :)

Yoona fighting <33

Guest vballer87

Thkz vballer87 ..... Please do so on regular basis if possible...... this is a friendly thread....

Hey Aug05,

Happy Birthday! As my "gift" to you, I'll definitely try to post summaries daily at least for the rest of the summer. I'm not sure about when i go back to college b/c it'll be my senior year :sweatingbullets: But yeah, i'll try my best! My korean-english translating skills need a lot of work and I think this is a good way to sharpen them haha.

Hope you have a wonderful day! Don't forget to make a wish! :)

I'm watching the newly released episode #64, seeing the depressed grandmother and granddaughter eating together while waiting for SoYoung to call from the honeymoon. I'm still thinking about the burglar YoungSook encountered at SaeByuk's rental room at the end of episode #66.

Wouldn't it be great if TaeYoung and SoYoung arranged for Jang SaeByuk to live with HwaRan and YoonHee? I've been wanting to have a close friendship develop between SaeByuk and YoonHee. This would also help the two families grow closer together.

Guest najoong

I feel too sorry for Saebyuk (Yoona) in this drama T0T

Hahahaha. Its all because of that evil "Subin" girl! :tongue2: grrawr

Wouldn't it be great if TaeYoung and SoYoung arranged for Jang SaeByuk to live with HwaRan and YoonHee? I've been wanting to have a close friendship develop between SaeByuk and YoonHee. This would also help the two families grow closer together.

Nice idea. But I dont remember any scene of SB & YH together except during the wedding ... no interaction between them yet.

In tonite's episode, we might see Hosae softening up to Subin after she shielded him from a falling panel, seeing her now in a different light thus giving their arranged relationship a chance. This could also be an outcome of SB rejecting him upfront, telling him that she doesn't want to date him. I predict Subin will give an award winning act like not being afraid to put herself in danger to save Hosae, & Munji buying her shameless scheme.

Guest xiiaoduriian

happy bday Aug05!

i've always been a silent reader in this thread.

but i've decided to wish u a happy bday!

u've always make my day by typing out the summary of every episode without fail.

thanks a million!

and enjoy ur day!<33

I just started this drama a couple days ago and I'm addicted to it now. Thanks everyone for keeping us posted with the translations, link, and summary! I hope to see Hosea breaking his relationship off with Soobin, then pursue Saebyuk one more time with no string attached.

Nice idea. But I dont remember any scene of SB & YH together except during the wedding ... no interaction between them yet.

I don't recall any real interaction between SaeByuk and YoonHee either. Having SaeByuk live together with HwaRan and YoonHee is just wishful thinking on my part.

I like both the characters, who are nice girls without too many friends. They are both connected to the TaeYoung/SoYoung couple, who could act as a bridge to bring the two girls together. YoungSook has a favorable impression of YoonHee from her self sacrificing begging for her mother, and especially from the wedding. If SaeByuk and YoonHee became close friends, YoungSook would like YoonHee even more. This affection for YoonHee would automatically transfer to her family... and help SoYoung gain points as a daughter-in-law with a proven record of raising a daughter well.

I also like the idea of SaeByuk living with HwaRan and YoonHee because of the safety issue brought up at the end of episode #66. HwaRan is the owner of a successful catering business. The PD/Writers could use this as a hook to expand SaeByuk's kitchen designer role to include designing for professional kitchens. This would develop as SaeByuk inevitably becomes interested in satisfying the needs of chefs working for catering businesses.

ahoxan, I hope the PD/writers could visit the thread & pick up pointers from contributors who have brilliant ideas like yours.

It will be a good treat or us if SB & HS get together this early in the drama coz we'll see more sweet moments between them ... but it seldom happens in a daily drama. I'd love to see them fight for their love, face & undergo trials and finally have a happy ending.

Guest mab2007

i just thought now that this drama is nice..lol!

in this case, i'll watch this..hehe!

but it took me a long time to see the full episode of this since it a daily drama..

hahaiz!

Guest jbigdog123

I don't recall any real interaction between SaeByuk and YoonHee either. Having SaeByuk live together with HwaRan and YoonHee is just wishful thinking on my part.

I like both the characters, who are nice girls without too many friends. They are both connected to the TaeYoung/SoYoung couple, who could act as a bridge to bring the two girls together. YoungSook has a favorable impression of YoonHee from her self sacrificing begging for her mother, and especially from the wedding. If SaeByuk and YoonHee became close friends, YoungSook would like YoonHee even more. This affection for YoonHee would automatically transfer to her family... and help SoYoung gain points as a daughter-in-law with a proven record of raising a daughter well.

I also like the idea of SaeByuk living with HwaRan and YoonHee because of the safety issue brought up at the end of episode #66. HwaRan is the owner of a successful catering business. The PD/Writers could use this as a hook to expand SaeByuk's kitchen designer role to include designing for professional kitchens. This would develop as SaeByuk inevitably becomes interested in satisfying the needs of chefs working for catering businesses.

Great material, but bit safe, bit too tranquil and would eliminate "bump-in's" between Hosae and SaeByuk, hence less of hostilities between several characters something this show thrives with.

How would they stretch out these type of drama if everything well, without the misunderstandings, hostilities, confrontations...etc?

Guest kori65

today' s epi.....

sb and ajuuma fought with the burglar.they were by the roadside when hosae was driving by and he send them to ajuuma's home (.ajuuma was having anxiety attack.)grandma thanked hosae for sending ajuuma but she scolded sb.ajuuma told sb to stay the night when she wanted to go home.hosae and sb went to do some work .they had to climb up some steps.hosae tried to be cute with sb,it was quite different side of hosae. worried about sb's safety, hosae arranged a nicer apartment for sb and he asked bokju to lie to sb about it.bokju called sb out to view the apartment but sb saw thru the lie and bokju confessed that hosae arranged it.

hosae brushed off soobin's hands when she cling to him.he asked her for time after work to talk.tp came by and tip off soobin that hosae likes sb etc...soobin got worked up and started scolding sb.soobin knew hosae wanted to talk about breaking off.for her "date" with hosae , she asked her fellow workers along.pretending it was a belated engagement treat for them.hosae didn't have chance to break up with her.sb upset with apartment arrangement,sms hosae to meet.

hosae left his hp at home and his mom saw message and was angry.hosae return home and bokju told him sb didn't want to accept the apartment.then told him his mom left the house in anger.he quickly checked his hp and rushed to meet sb.

he grabbed sb's hands and told her to leave quickly..but through the glass wall of the cafe they could see hosae's mom walking towards the cafe...ended..

preview shows hosae return ring to soobin..( yeah!!! )but soobin ran out in the rain and blocked hosae's car .(she will not end this so easily..poor hosae.)ajuuma had a meeting with hosae's mom.

for more detail summary pls wait for vballer87...

Guest bluemoon1st

today' s epi.....

sb and ajuuma fought with the burglar.they were by the roadside when hosae was driving by and he send them to ajuuma's home (.ajuuma was having anxiety attack.)grandma thanked hosae for sending ajuuma but she scolded sb.ajuuma told sb to stay the night when she wanted to go home.hosae and sb went to do some work .they had to climb up some steps.hosae tried to be cute with sb,it was quite different side of hosae. worried about sb's safety, hosae arranged a nicer apartment for sb and he asked bokju to lie to sb about it.bokju called sb out to view the apartment but sb saw thru the lie and bokju confessed that hosae arranged it.

hosae brushed off soobin's hands when she cling to him.he asked her for time after work to talk.tp came by and tip off soobin that hosae likes sb etc...soobin got worked up and started scolding sb.soobin knew hosae wanted to talk about breaking off.for her "date" with hosae , she asked her fellow workers along.pretending it was a belated engagement treat for them.hosae didn't have chance to break up with her.sb upset with apartment arrangement,sms hosae to meet.

hosae left his hp at home and his mom saw message and was angry.hosae return home and bokju told him sb didn't want to accept the apartment.then told him his mom left the house in anger.he quickly checked his hp and rushed to meet sb.

he grabbed sb's hands and told her to leave quickly..but through the glass wall of the cafe they could see hosae's mom walking towards the cafe...ended..

preview shows hosae return ring to soobin..( yeah!!! )but soobin ran out in the rain and blocked hosae's car .(she will not end this so easily..poor hosae.)ajuuma had a meeting with hosae's mom.

thank you, thank you , thank you :)

Guest vballer87

today' s epi.....

thanks Kori65! Question: Where do you view the episode? I usually have to wait until the afternoon to watch it. Thanks

Oh wow, today's episode was very exciting for the SB/HS shippers. More comments later, do not back down HS, do not let her guilt or cheat you into staying with her.

Squee, now I can go buy shoes w/o constantly wondering what happened on today's episode.

Thanks. kori65 for the recap.

Archived