[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Preview Epi 75

HoSae told Saebyuk he will handle the matter and ask her not to go. HoSae hugged Saebyuk from behind :w00t::w00t: the hugging scene looks like at the office........SooBin went to cafe to meet MJ and was admiring her gift a bag...... SooBin tried on the bridal gown and called out for MJ.... HoSae was trying to contact Saebyuk....

75회 :: 2008년 8월 19일 화요일

줄거리 서비스 준비중입니다

I may post tml summary late as I will be gg to a movie..

I checked the kbs site and it look like the video perview is of the last episode (74) But soobin knows very well that nothing will happen. or is she pertending that the marriage will still go on. Someone needs to knock her out with a bat or something. She really thinks sb's transfer will change anything.. The only thing is it will change is getting hs and sb closer together. Why is she still trying on her wedding dress... sigh... She's going to get very disappointed.

Aww, hs hugged sb... so sweet! :)

Guest winghlau

Preview Epi 75

HoSae told Saebyuk he will handle the matter and ask her not to go. HoSae hugged Saebyuk from behind :w00t::w00t: the hugging scene looks like at the office........SooBin went to cafe to meet MJ and was admiring her gift a bag...... SooBin tried on the bridal gown and called out for MJ.... HoSae was trying to contact Saebyuk....

Trying on the bridal gown??? But Soobin, you have not got your man yet!!!

rofl. Everytime I see Soo-bin with her bulging eyes out as if ready to prowl on Sae-byuk any moment sooner... all I could say to myself is... "Geez, obsessed much?"

I think Kim Soo-bin is one of the most obsessed characters that I've ever seen on a K-Drama.

===

As for my thoughts about the whole drama, I think that it's really stupid how Min-jung (Hose's mom) and Soo-bin thinks that they can make this marriage happen, especially when Hose already voiced his opinion that there's no way in hell he is going to marry that woman. I mean, really. How do they imagine to make this wedding happen? Hose with his hands and feet tied on the altar (or... that place where those Koreans get married lol)? Really, it's Hose who's going to be the one to say "I do" up there. So it's pretty pathetic when the mom said that if she says this wedding is going to happen it will. Because obviously, there's no way in hell they can do that unless they threaten Hose with killing Sae-byuk (bwuahahah)... or simply just be destroying her life.

As for the Grandma, it's a pretty classic story. She's an evil witch, but she's no real danger. So far, I haven't seen her done anything to totally endanger Sae-byuk. Sure, she's the classic annoying hell of a richard simmons grandma, but really... I think in the end... she'll totally be PRO-Saebyuk to the point that she will tell her granddaughter Kim Soo-bin that she's on obsessive b*atch that needs to realize that Hose was and will always be, adoptive granddaughter, Sae-byuk's.

I'm actually rooting for Tae-poong and Yuri. I feel quite guilty that I so badly did not want Tae-poong to be any closer to Sae-byuk, since I'm a Saebyuk-Hose shipper 100%! Hehehe...

oh man, can't wait for the hug. If only I understood some korean. So interesting, can't wait for it to be subbed. To the myspace person who has not taken down the YAMD streams, leading to the postponement in releases: may curses rain down on your head.

Preview Epi 75

75회 :: 2008년 8월 19일 화요일

줄거리 서비스 준비중입니다

All I can say is SQUEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks Aug05 for the quick summaries!!!

I swear, SooBin is psychotic. She is willing to go extreme measures

just so she can marry a person who doesn't even love her.

SooBin is getting too desperate -- it's pathetic.

I just don't get it though. Why is she willing to stoop that low?

She has everything a girl could want - a stable career & wealthy family.

A woman like her can get any guy to love her. Why chase after

someone who doesn't even have feelings for her?

I actually feel sorry for her.

I can't wait till ep. 75. Just watching the preview makes me @_@;;

I can't believe HoSae is going to hug SaeByuk from behind <3

I wonder why SaeByuk is crying? Maybe the evil wtich SooBin

locked her up somewhere! LOL

QUESTION: Do you guys think she's going to accept the Russia offer?

would someone be so kind to tell me how in the world Bokju came to live in the Kang house????

Hosae's mother hates SB , and SB and Bokju were....are??? so close....I am only on like ep 20 here in Pa. but am following it on here and youtube and am up to ep 73, but not sure how this happen.,...., so sorry I have missed a few parts here and there. So far this one.....I will catch up on this when it plays here in Pa in a few mo. , but I can not wait....lol.....I am really liking this drama.

thanks in advance,

jeannie

Guest jbigdog123

I just don't get it though. Why is she willing to stoop that low?

She has everything a girl could want - a stable career & wealthy family.

A woman like her can get any guy to love her. Why chase after

someone who doesn't even have feelings for her?

I actually feel sorry for her.

Pride...She can't accept that a poor girl who has nothing can beat her and win over a man she has been pursuing.

I do believe SB, with her strong character will most likely would accept the transfer because she is willing to do anything to improve herself within the company. However, I think most of us know that there will be some interference from either HS, SB's family or some other force that will stop the transfer.

would someone be so kind to tell me how in the world Bokju came to live in the Kang house????

Bokju was working a part time job at a gas station and HS's mother came in to get gas but Bokju accidentally filled with another fluid (oil?) and ruined the motor, so in order to pay back for the damage, Bokju started to work for Kang family.

Hosae's mother hates SB , and SB and Bokju were....are???

thanks in advance,

jeannie

Hosae's mother have no idea that SB and Bokju are best friends. In fact, of Kang family, only HS is aware of SB and Bokju's friendship.

Guest pilseung1

No.She has just been adopted.YS wants her new daughter to be near her.She'd miss her too much if SB went to Russia and vice versa too.Out of her love for her new Mom and family,SB will decline the posting and rather quit....It won't come to that though....''superhero'' Ho Sae will come to the rescue. :D

Guest V A L XD

I don't think Ahjumma would let her go. Now that she is her daughter, she'll be afraid to let Sae Byuk go to another country and because of what happen to Na Young, I really doubt Ahjumma would let any of kids go aboard again. I believe only Ahjumma might be the only one who can convince Sae Byuk not to go.

It's fantastic how crazy they've made Soobin. It is totally hilarious. I do think Soobin knows that she is crazy because every once in a while she will chastise herself for stooping so low or going too far or chasing after a guy who doesn't want her. She really is a great character. I think she's the best mean, rich, beautiful, jealous, tall, good family, but not going to get the guy, girl I've seen yet in a Kdrama.

I absolutely love it that the writers don't make the audience wait to see Soobin suffer. It's not just the things that Soobin does to SB, the language and the words that she uses are so harsh. I love seeing her suffer and get really crazy. This is a good drama.

Guest pilseung1

It's fantastic how crazy they've made Soobin. It is totally hilarious. I do think Soobin knows that she is crazy because every once in a while she will chastise herself for stooping so low or going too far or chasing after a guy who doesn't want her. She really is a great character. I think she's the best mean, rich, beautiful, jealous, tall, good family, but not going to get the guy, girl I've seen yet in a Kdrama.

I absolutely love it that the writers don't make the audience wait to see Soobin suffer. It's not just the things that Soobin does to SB, the language and the words that she uses are so HARSH. I love seeing her suffer and get really crazy. This is a good drama.

Hi Uni33

You're right.Soobin's a great character to play in this series..and the actress is really good.

Are the names she calls SB that bad?......could you please give some examples if they're not too vulgar? :mellow:

I don't think Ahjumma would let her go. Now that she is her daughter, she'll be afraid to let Sae Byuk go to another country and because of what happen to Na Young, I really doubt Ahjumma would let any of kids go aboard again. I believe only Ahjumma might be the only one who can convince Sae Byuk not to go.

agreed it seems unlikely that ahjumma will agree with the idea.

Guest tvxq4finkl

OMG hosae hugged saebyuk from the back?!!!

such a lucky guy.....

thnx everyone for the summaries...soo glad their airing the whole week :)

and i don't think the ahjumma would let sb go to russia unless saebyuk really really wants to go...unlikely though...

Archived