[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest jbigdog123

Oh Man! Does anyone get the feeling that Saebyuk will end up with Taeyoung? I really like Saebyuk to end up with Hoo Sae, but every episo 66 T-T..

Thanks you vballer87 for the translation!

Huh? Taeyoung just got married, perhaps you meant Taepoong?

HoSae better grow set of balls and deal with Soobin and kick her to the curb soon if he want to have any chance with Saebuyk.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbisvip

i love this drama!! can't wait for the next episode. ahhh i just wish saebyuk&hose would be together T_T if only the family understood everything :/ soobin is so desperate =.= why is she madly in love with him when he is only pushing her away? ho-sae-byuk couple ftw! <3

Guest hyuksu

YAMD Ep. 66

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15488292ztXacDpn?source=embed

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v154882943eA7wApR?source=embed

I've been watching YAMD on veoh the past week; kjjang8003 uploads the new episodes fairly quick so check out her/his account. :)

YAMD Ep. 67 Preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T8uBIXA0vXs

shiela0173 titled it wrong - it's actually ep. 67's preview.

Guest vballer87

You're very welcome guys :) I've also made a few edits in the summary after finding out

Soobin's dad may run to be the next mayor (that was his "promotion") and that having a snake in your dream means that a precious guest will arrive soon (I'm pretty sure this is referring to YoonA since she moves back home after the burglary)

Also, I've put them in spoilers in case some ppl don't want to find out. Thanks for the tip!

vballer87 Today, 07:00 AM Post #2174

Hey guys, I posted a translation of ep 66 on soshified, but i thought might as well post it here too. I dunno if i got everything right - if you find mistakes, feel free to correct them thanks!

But Soyoung mutters to herself that a dream where a snake appears is actually a good thing (I think it meant someone will be pregnant with a baby girl? I'm not sure about this one)

Thkz vballer87 ..... Please do so on regular basis if possible...... this is a friendly thread.....

Dream of snake.... It was shown in Pure 19 & Dear Heaven 2006 (Lee Tae Gon).....

Guest chotloan

YAMD Ep. 66

I've been watching YAMD on veoh the past week; kjjang8003 uploads the new episodes fairly quick so check out her/his account. :)

YAMD Ep. 67 Preview

Dear Hyuksu

Thank you,thankyou so much....Pls send us a link evrday ib your comments.AgainThks

Guest elainecruz63

'vballer87' thanks a lot for the summary! I really feel bad for Taepong, i still like him for Saebyuk.

YAMD Ep. 66

YAMD Ep. 67 Preview

Thanks, hyuksu ... I was able to accesss episode 66 using these links. I hope you'll keep providing us for upcoming episode, if it's not asking too much. :D

Today is the birthday of one loyal follower of YAMD. From her posts, you can see that she is a sweet person, always careful not to offend anyone. To my newfound chingu, Aug05, many happy returns of the day. Have a wonderful birthday! :)

Guest lovemeter

i love this drama!! can't wait for the next episode. ahhh i just wish saebyuk&hose would be together T_T if only the family understood everything :/ soobin is so desperate =.= why is she madly in love with him when he is only pushing her away? ho-sae-byuk couple ftw! <3

hi thank you so much for the heads up..this is my first post,been following the drama since the beginning.hope to be friends w/ you all here..am also a fan..

I think Chinese people have the same belief as yours. It's just like calling a double-faced/sly person a snake.

I also thought a snake dream meant somone you have to watch out for, you know like in Adam and Eve. Hose should not give up and the first step is to just end it with Soobin.

I hope no one else posts any of Soshi's subs. Let's all be fair to the othe members at Soshi who worked to get ther 50 posts and the people doing the subbing

I think the negative association with snakes is a Judaeo-Christian cultural mindset, stemming from the temptation of Adam and Eve as you said. Hindus and Indians cultures have snakes as deities. I think ancient Egyptians also had a snake deity.

Another K-Drama, "Bad Couple", made a big deal out of a snake dream. It was a conception dream, presaging the arrival of a female child... and the main character did have a daughter from that night of passion. The reference is from an entertainment program... but I think it was taken from Korean cultural beliefs.

BTW, Thanks to 'vballer87' for the excellent summary/recap of episode #66.

Guest kori65

You're very welcome guys :) I've also made a few edits in the summary after finding out

Soobin's dad may run to be the next mayor (that was his "promotion") and that having a snake in your dream means that a precious guest will arrive soon (I'm pretty sure this is referring to YoonA since she moves back home after the burglary)

Also, I've put them in spoilers in case some ppl don't want to find out. Thanks for the tip!

Thks for detail summary, ya pls continue to do so.alot of fans will appreciate your work.

Guest dstudent

Hey guys, I posted a translation of ep 66 on soshified, but i thought might as well post it here too. I dunno if i got everything right - if you find mistakes, feel free to correct them thanks!

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR EP 66.

A detailed summary of ep 66:

First Scene:

Saebyuk tells Hose that she will pretend she didn't hear what he just said and closes the door on him. Hose knocks on her door and tells her he really likes her and Taepoong overhears everything. Taepoong drags Hose to an alley and Taepoong punches Hose because HS is already engaged to his cousin, Soobin. TP tries to hit HS again, but HS stops him and asks if he's angry because of Soobin or SB. HS tells Taepoong that he can't do anything about his feelings for SB. Taepoong says he shouldn't waste his time on a guy like him. They part ways.

Second scene:

Taeyoung and his wife are scolded for lying about their honeymoon. Taeyoung's parents visit Soyoung, but she's sleeping, dressed inappropriately. TY's parent's leave in anger.

Third Scene:

Soobin's mom finds out her husband may become the next mayor and she gets really excited since his current position is a ward office director. Soobin's dad is still not sure about it and tells his wife to not tell anyone yet. Soobin's mom also was supposed to apologize to the lady she attacked, but she says really bratty things instead to her, and the lady is determined to get revenge.

Fourth Scene:

Taeyoung and Soyoung come to Taeyoung's house to beg for forgiveness. Soyoung feels so bad that she decides to cook breakfast for the entire family. But since Soyoung has her story deadline coming up, Taeyoung offers to cook on behalf of his wife.

Fifth Scene:

HS gets a call from Soobin. She asks him how come he didn't pick up his phone and that she wants to come over and talk to him. He responds very coldly and says he's tired and will talk to her at the office tomorrow, and hangs up on her. Soobin is freaking out and begins to think SB is meeting with Hose again, so she calls SB to meet. Soobin pleads with SB to please leave Hose alone because she's madly in love with him. She explains that all of her cruel behavior toward SB was because she couldn't stand the fact that her man was being taken by someone else. She begs SB to please fulfill her wish, and SB is stunned. When SB comes home, she finds Taepoong drunk by her door. SB asked why he didn't go home, and Taepoong yelled why can't he come by. He tells her his heart doesn't feel good because she left the house. SB says I'm sorry. Taepoong says if she really knew other people's hearts, things wouldn't have turned out this way (I think he was referring to how she doesn't know his heart) and SB is clueless. Taepoong tells her that Nayoung's room is always open so come by and he leaves.

Sixth Scene:

The grandma has a dream about a snake slithering into the house and thinks that something bad will happen that day. While the family is eating breakfast, the entire family is really pleased with the cooking and praise Soyoung, but they don't know that Taeyoung actually cooked it. Also, the grandma tells the family about her dream and warns all of her family members to watch out and be extra careful. But Soyoung mutters to herself that a dream where a snake appears actually means a precious guest will arrive soon (I think this is referring to YoonA hehe)

Seventh Scene:

SB was supposed to meet with Hose to go to the event together, but he sees SB carrying bags and walking alone in the streets. He asks her why she didn't meet with him, and offers to drive her. SB tells Hose that if people saw them together, they would get the wrong idea and would think HS is being a playboy while engaged. Hose tries to convince her that he's going to break off the engagement. SB says that all of the adults (aka HS parents and Soobin's parents) will not approve and it'll be chaotic. HS says he'll take care of everything. Then SB says that she loves her family too much and if she were to get together with HS, she might lose her family. Then she said she doesn't want to lose her family, and if Hose really truly loves her, he would let her be happy with her family. Hose lets her go and tears up =(

Eighth Scene:

Soobin's mom brags to Hose's mom and dad that her husband may become the next mayor, and Hose's mom gets annoyed.

Last Scene:

Nayoung's Mom goes to visit SB's room to give her food, but she runs into a burglar and that's where it ends.

Guest kori65

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUG05 AND MANY MORE :):):)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUG 05 ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

IF IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY OR NOT

STILL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...........:) :) :) :)

MANY HAPPY MOMENTS TO OUR AUG05......

Guest b00kw0rm

I think the negative association with snakes is a Judaeo-Christian cultural mindset, stemming from the temptation of Adam and Eve as you said. Hindus and Indians cultures have snakes as deities. I think ancient Egyptians also had a snake deity.

Another K-Drama, "Bad Couple", made a big deal out of a snake dream. It was a conception dream, presaging the arrival of a female child... and the main character did have a daughter from that night of passion. The reference is from an entertainment program... but I think it was taken from Korean cultural beliefs.

The Chinese consider snakes to be guardians of buried treasure, and as such they have always been considered good omens and symbols of wisdom and cleverness. Persons born under the astrological year of the snake are considered to be charming people and always lucky.

Guest dramaaddict91

from the detailed summary ,

" Taepoong drunk by her door. SB asked why he didn't go home, and Taepoong yelled why can't he come by. He tells her his heart doesn't feel good because she left the house. SB says I'm sorry. Taepoong says if she really knew other people's hearts, things wouldn't have turned out this way (I think he was referring to how she doesn't know his heart) and SB is clueless. Taepoong tells her that Nayoung's room is always open so come by and he leaves."

after watching this scene, it made me sad. even though i think Hose is good for SaeByuk, i couldnt help but feel so bad for TP. man. i hope the writers let him be happy in the end. and not just

"eventually" end up with Bookju for a second option.

kori65 Posted Today, 11:18 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUG 05 ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

IF IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY OR NOT

STILL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...........

MANY HAPPY MOMENTS TO OUR AUG05......

QUOTE (beamonkr @ Aug 5 2008, 11:00 AM)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUG05 AND MANY MORE

Carmina Posted Today, 09:49 AM

To my newfound chingu, Aug05, many happy returns of the day. Have a wonderful birthday

Thanks for the wishes...

Indeed one year older.. :tongue2: ...

Nice to "meet" new frenz ...... Keep In touch!!

Guest ellabel

^^ Happy Birthday, Aug05! Many happy returns of the day. :)

I just love this drama. Been religiously following it in KBS World.

KBS World has been a source of good daily dramas 5X in a row already.

The stories/scenarios are mostly cliches but wth it's entertaining, keeps me wanting to watch more. :lol:

Hmmm.... so many are rooting for HS and SB here. If only HS has b****, I wud like him too for SB. :rolleyes:

Archived