[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

wow. you guys seem reeally disppointed. I'm only on ep. 4 and i love it. I hope it isn't as bad as you guys say it is. I like it cuz it's different from the other dramas i've seen, where the people who are in love with each other aren't the main characters.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea the ending was really rushed and i agree that it had a lot more potential in the beginning. after the first couple episodes everything was just so predictable.

Guest blu3dr3am3r

hmm so there is only subs till ep. 4 or is there more???

i think the subtitles are out for the frst 8 episodes so far, i dont know where you can find it on soompi though, i get them at d-addicts. so yeah. hope this helps

Guest Rainie

The ending seems extremely rushed, I haven't watched the last couple of episodes yet. It definitely sounds rushed....dang...I guess the scriptwriters gave up cuz of the viewer ratings :(...the ending just sounds really weird...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest siaoheeha

haiz.... should i download and watch cos i really want to watch han chaeyoung just finish her sassy girl and only you very nice. But the review u all have given seem that this drama suck big times sia haiz...

Guest desert_rain

willenette thank you so much. i really enjoyed the songs they put in the drama.

siaoheeha you should watch it. it is worth it. plus kang ji hwan is cute. i like the relationship between han chaeyoung and kang ji hwan.

Guest siaoheeha

willenette thank you so much. i really enjoyed the songs they put in the drama.

siaoheeha you should watch it. it is worth it. plus kang ji hwan is cute. i like the relationship between han chaeyoung and kang ji hwan.

Really ah erm... i gonna go and watch hopefully it is nice but it seem that the screen tie of Hancy is lesser than the bad girl ah izzit?

Guest siaoheeha

OMG i still undecided to watch or not the posts i read are all bad reviews i don wanna waste my time to download sia zzzz can someone just tell mi straight in my face that this drama suck so i can give up lol but i really wanna see Han chaeyoung lol

Guest Kildare

hi there! ^_^ can anyone pls tell me how to DL the 700Mb avi format? or where to DL from... i saw the ed2k 700mb posted in the first page but im cluelesss how to dl it.. tnx alot and sowee im a noob ^_^

Guest hopelessfanboi

hi there! ^_^ can anyone pls tell me how to DL the 700Mb avi format? or where to DL from... i saw the ed2k 700mb posted in the first page but im cluelesss how to dl it.. tnx alot and sowee im a noob ^_^

clubbox is probably the only way u could d/l the HQ version. personally, u could find links to some of the user who have HQ version in the first page

to desert_rain- u should defiently watch this one if u r a HCY fan (like me :w00t: ) her acting has improve alot since Delightful girl, plus it's a nice twist to see the "other woman" as the main character :lol: U could always d/l the LQ .asf version if you don't wanna be a waste of time or you could watch it at youtube! I think dina77 have upload ep.1-11 with subs so far so just check it out!

Guest Kildare

yup i tried that but everytime im transferred to clubbox, all i see are ???? and random letters. im guessing it is a korean site.. the problem is, im at a lost to which i should click and which should i press to DL the HQ version T_T

currently, im DL the HQ version posted in D-addicts but it is a torrent file and at the moment it lacks seeders. i was hoping a direct DL will be faster (about 1day for 10+epi)

Anyways, i hope i can figure out this one ^_^

by the way , this story is so good ^_^ i never imagined that HCY role will be like this.. it's on a totally different perspective... very beautiful indeed ^_^

Luv Yah HCY!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest renni72

I started Fireworks last night and I could not stop watching....the first few episodes were fun and interesting! I had to find out how Nara's schemes would turn out...but she is a sweet person inside and in the end, she chose to back out but Seung Woo is cruel and said unkind words to her so she slapped him....

There were funny parts and sad parts as well so the drama has been quite evenly paced....

Now at episode 7.....

ok, finally finished it....I too think that there are just too many scenes of Mirae.....they should have more love scenes of Injae and Nara.

She does not look as pretty as i thought she was....she looked kinda haggard in this drama.....

Guest GoongLOVExx

Hmm...I do feel that the ending was king of rushed, but I really enjoyed this drama. =] I just finished the last episode a few minunets ago, and for me the whole drama was very unpredictible. I really didn't know who In Jae would go to, Mi Rae or Na Ra, so that kept it interesting. I just really love this drama. ^__^

Guest lovesamz

Just finished this drama and I gotta say, it's unlike the rest of the KDramas I've seen before. Usually, the two guys are going after the lead girl but in this one they are going for the second lead. Because of that, I really didn't feel like Park Eun Hye was the second lead, and it seemed like she had more screen time than Han Chae Young. Although the storlyine put an advantage to Chae Young's character to make her the lead I felt they both shared the lead role. But anyways, it was a pretty good series.

Ok, I just had to make another post after reading a couple of comments to this drama. I had NO idea so many people disliked this drama. If it's not about the characters it's about the storyline or the ending. Personally, I'm too much of a undecisive person to criticize anything, but just reading the comments makes me think about it more.

Archived