• Last Reply
Guest SweetKim

Eppie 7

진화 집 정원, 인재는 승우와 춤을 추던 미래를 끌고 밖으로 나온다. 미래는 인재에

게 더 이상 오해하기도 싫고 승우랑 결혼할 거라고, 사랑하려고 노력할 거라고 한

다. 한쪽에서 그 소릴 듣고 있던 나라는 입술을 깨물며 돌아서는데 바로 뒤에서 승우

가 충격 받은 얼굴로 서 있다. 미래는 승우에게 자신이 사춘기 시절부터 좋아했던 남

자는 인재라며 사실을 고백하는데,,

At JinHwa's (InJae's mom) house, InJae pulls MiReh outside, away from SeungWoo, who she was previously dancing w/. MiReh says that she doesn't want any misunderstanding between her and InJae anymore, and that she's going to try to love SeungWoo and eventually going to marry him. On one side, NaRa is bitting her lips as she hears all this and turns around, only to see SeungWoo w/ a shocked expression on his face. MiReh admits to SeungWoo, that the person she liked since childhood was InJae...

Eppie 8

미래는 승우에게 자신이 사랑하는 사람이 인재라 말하고, 나라는 미래의 오피스텔

로 찾아가 자신도 인재를 사랑한다며 인재를 포기하라고 한다. 하지만 미래는 자신

과 인재는 서로 사랑한다며 나라에게 나가 달라 한다.

인재와 사내 직원들을 대상으로 하는 컨테스트에 메이크업 파트너가 된 나라는 자신

이 좋아하는 사람이 인재라며 사랑을 고백하고 미래에게 가지말라 애원하는데..

After MiReh confesses to SeungWoo that she loves InJae, NaRa goes to MiReh's apartment and says to let InJae go, b/c SHE loves him. But, MiReh tells NaRa to leave after she says that both her and InJae love each other.

After NaRa becomes InJae's partner for the make-up contest, she tells InJae that she likes him, and w/ this love confession, she also asks him not to go to MiReh...

AHH..they're airing BOTH TODAY!~~~..ahh i hope someone can upp...i'll reup..danng this is addicting

Guest second_glance

Aww im sad to know that these weeks episodes were ehhh...

They looked so exciting in the previews!! I guess thats what previews are suppose to do hehehehe.

I can't believe Nara confessed her feelings though! It seemed like just yesterday that she was still head over heels for Seung Woo. I guess they have to make Mireh and InJae get together to make the drama more complicated. But of course, once he gets with her, he'll realize that she's not the one for him and Nara is. Typical, but still good cus Kang Ji Hwan is in it!! hahahha.

Guest mrshyunbin

whoa i just noticed the pic in the first post and CHE YOUNGS legs are so freakin long 0.0 geesh i swear she's the prettiest korean actress/model ever

Guest glitzyglam

I have a lot of catching up to do! I just watched ep 5 and it was so sweet how

he prepared a cake and present for her birthday!!!

I was hoping it'd get better between the two.. but I'm reading these spoilers.. and I am NOT pleased. -____-;;

Guest judybootie

honestly, i wanted mireh and injae to like eachother...becuz of their past..they did like eachother from childhood...and couldn't get together becuz of the brother~ mireh is not a bad person or anything and both of them haven't done anything wrong~ but of course...typical korean dramas...nara and injae will definetely be together at the end...i mean we all know this from the beginning~ ehhhh

Guest sparklinghugs

oh they both already aired? um, i was wonderin if someone has them in their clubbox then, thanks a lot!~

honestly, i wanted mireh and injae to like eachother...becuz of their past..they did like eachother from childhood...and couldn't get together becuz of the brother~ mireh is not a bad person or anything and both of them haven't done anything wrong~ but of course...typical korean dramas...nara and injae will definetely be together at the end...i mean we all know this from the beginning~ ehhhh

I'm glad mireh and injae got together. This way Injae has fulfilled his void and desire that he's been carrying around all this time. Now that he has been satisfied he will be able to move on. Looks like he will begin to chase after Nara next week..... Yeah!!!!! :P

Guest SweetKim

I'm glad mireh and injae got together. This way Injae has fulfilled his void and desire that he's been carrying around all this time. Now that he has been satisfied he will be able to move on. Looks like he will begin to chase after Nara next week..... Yeah!!!!! :P

lolz...yeah..couldn't have said it better my self.

no...MiReh may come off as the good "honestly, i wanted mireh and injae to like eachother...becuz of their past..they did like eachother from childhood...and couldn't get together becuz of the brother~ mireh is not a bad person or anything and both of them haven't done anything wrong~ but of course...typical korean dramas...nara and injae will definetely be together at the end...i mean we all know this from the beginning~ ehhhh"

but she totally made me go like WHAT THE $*%#&( when she was yelling at NaRa for wearing the clothes, and she says, "It doesn't matter if your sorry. there's some things in life, where even if you don't noe what yur doing is wrong, it's still bad." <--i was going like well yoo stole her bf UNINTENTIALLY-->yur worse. and then it was even more hypocritical when NaRa goes to apologize and she's like uhh..no. and the nxt scene she's FORCING InJae to forgive her. i was like omg...is this girl serious!? lolz.

Guest jerilee

Mi Rae keeps doing things that makes me hate her even more and more. At first she seemed so nice, then turned extremely catty. I guess that's typical third person in a kdrama. But what I'm even more sad about is how Na Ra is turning out. I know the writers are trying to get the viewers to sympathize with Na Ra, but it's extremely difficult when most of her actions make her so weak and pathetic. Just once I wish she'd stop chasing after her men. She's always the one left behind or forgotten. But I'm hoping that next weeks episode will be better. Let the In Jae do the chasing. I'm just happy this drama doesn't drag. Reminds me My Name is Kim Sam Soon. It was around the 7th episode when she confesses that she likes him and the guy still walks away from her. Yikes kdramas! I'm forever hooked.

Guest glitzyglam

^ I definatly like the pace of the drama!

hehe, finally watched ep. 6 and I liked it. ^^ I'm glad it seems as though InJae's mom likes Nara... but it's hilarious how her mom and his mom are like -> :crazy:

yes yes--- nicely said. =)

He realizes he likes Nara more than he thinks... and won't ever be upset with himself for never going after Mirae!!~

does anyone know a CB that has the LQ of Ep 7 & 8?

Guest girl5

I think Mireh is just pretend she's innocent and soo nice, but she has a lot of issues and not straight with herself, way more evil playing guys around. Already three.

I didn't like this weeks episodes out of all the episodes I watched so far, but I guess you have to finally see the bad side to get back to the good side. Too bad on this week's episode all the good parts were just a dream. Anyways, next weeks looks really good. INjae spikes his hair, Nara puts her hair down. Ooo I hope she becomes successful women. I want to see that.

Looking at everyone's comments...I really want to see this week's episodes...

The rating for the 7th episode is really bad...it's only 9.8%...but for episode 8...it went up to 15.8%

Episode 7 - 9.8% Nationwide

Episode 7 - 10.6% Seoul

Episode 8 - 15.8% Nationwide

Episode 8 - 15.9% Seoul

Link To Article

Link To Article

Link To Article

Oh...if you're still looking for episode 7 & 8...you can get them at

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

He's still uploading them now...

It's so sad how Fireworks comes out so late every week compared to all the other ones :(

Thank you SweetKim for all your orange posts...hehe... :wub:

Guest sparklinghugs

Looking at everyone's comments...I really want to see this week's episodes...

The rating for the 7th episode is really bad...it's only 9.8%...but for episode 8...it went up to 15.8%

Episode 7 - 9.8% Nationwide

Episode 7 - 10.6% Seoul

Episode 8 - 15.8% Nationwide

Episode 9 - 15.9% Seoul

Link To Article

Link To Article

Link To Article

Oh...if you're still looking for episode 7 & 8...you can get them at

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

He's still uploading them now...

It's so sad how Fireworks comes out so late every week compared to all the other ones :(

Thank you SweetKim for all your orange posts...hehe... :wub:

wu~ thank you ^^

Guest minshoo

woah the rating for both episodes were so far apart.....is there another clubbox that have today's episodes? cuz for albert's clubbox you'll need membership. thanx

Archived